🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump university revisited

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Trump University students say school was scam

The media is restarting the attacks on Trump university. This time they are actually interviewing the victims. Stories carry a heck slot more attention when you can attach a face to them. The media has been sitting on them to use in the general.

And this is barely the tip of the iceberg.

You guys really want the general to be the conman vs the criminal? What do you think the people are going to find more offensive? Storing classified emails or to defrauding single mothers of their life savings?

Yes, that's exactly what they want. Because then they'll get to scream about media bias.

The Trump case of fraud has been going on since before he announced his candidacy for President. It is in the news this week because a court announced a trial time frame that will place the case to be heard during the Republican convention or at least during the time leading up to the election.
No big media conspiracy, Trump could have settled the case long ago.

The media is restarting the attacks on Trump university. This time they are actually interviewing the victims. Stories carry a heck slot more attention when you can attach a face to them. The media has been sitting on them to use in the general.

You guys really want the general to be the conman vs the criminal? What do you think the people are going to find more offensive? Storing classified emails or to defrauding single mothers of their life savings?
Yes Avatar....You too can be rich like Trump

Trump University will teach you how

OK, you have already proven to the forum that you suffer from an extremely serious case of TDS. (see the diapergate thread :lol: )

Now what specific bitch do you have against Trump university? What possible reasonable and rational complaint do you have, kunt? Absolutely nothing.

Are you just whining to be a pathetic whiny little bitch again?

State your case, bitch. Or STFU.

Last edited:
Yes Avatar....You too can be rich like Trump

Trump University will teach you how

trumpadventure.png

Trump channels Barnum

There is a sucker born every minute

Last edited:
Trump channels a lot worse than Barnum. With Barnum people got what they paid for.

(as much as I like him, I have to admit Cruz channels Elmer Gantry)

OK, you have already proven to the forum that you suffer from an extremely serious case of TDS. (see the diapergate thread :lol: )

Now what specific bitch do you have against Trump university? What possible reasonable and rational complaint do you have, kunt? Absolutely nothing.

It's really that difficult to figure out that ripping people off through fraud is not a good thing for the president of the united states?

I have no clue how to dumb it down for you. But ill try.

Lying bad. Scamming the elderly, widows, and fatherless bad.

Was that simple enough or do you need grunting as well?

The actual trial will be a long circus which will be from august till december. What happens in July will be preliminary motions. including one for status as a class action, which means a very expensive judgement. we are talking triple damages.

The actual trial will be a long circus which will be from august till december. What happens in July will be preliminary motions. including one for status as a class action, which means a very expensive judgement. we are talking triple damages.
Why have a trial? You've made your decision.

It's really that difficult to figure out that ripping people off through fraud is not a good thing for the president of the united states?

scamming, elderly, widows are all two syllables. Fatherless is three. Try again

Supporting your assertions would be a good start. I have a degree and feel like the school took advantage of me too.

It's really that difficult to figure out that ripping people off through fraud
What fraud, bitch? Could you be specific, or are you simply another Barry Soetoro butt-licker?

I should have said "if it goes forward." And it is true, I have made up MY mind, but trials are to ascertain truth, not to vote on prejudice. There is a (remote in my mind) chance he will be found innocent.

I should have said "if it goes forward." And it is true, I have made up MY mind, but trials are to ascertain truth, not to vote on prejudice. There is a (remote in my mind) chance he will be found innocent.
It sounds like Hillary has a bigger penis than you. And you are sucking on it extremely vigorously.

It's really that difficult to figure out that ripping people off through fraud
What fraud, bitch? Could you be specific, or are you simply another Barry Soetoro butt-licker?

Did you not read the article? You want me to repeat myself? Why?

It sounds like Hillary has a bigger penis than you. And you are sucking on it extremely vigorously.

Well we know she has bigger hands than Donald

Trump University allegations of impropriety and lawsuits.

Trump University swindled me, says Iowa retiree

Among the key pieces of evidence in the class actions is an infomercial by Trump in which he presents the university as his own. In the infomercial, the billionaire claims he personally hired “professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific.”

“And honestly, if you don’t learn from them, if you don’t learn from me, if you don’t learn from the people that we’re going to be putting forward, and these are all people handpicked by me,” Trump says, “then you’re just not going to make it in terms of world-class success.”

Under oath, Trump told a different story. He testified in a 2012 deposition that, contrary to the Trump University sales materials and statements he made in the infomercial to the media, he neither selected the instructors nor oversaw the curriculum.

Case stated, Chump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back