🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump UP another 17 points!

Trump will really have to screw the pooch at this point to fail to win the Republican primary.

May I suggest that you keep little Fifi far away from him then. He's not going to win a single primary or caucus. He's got no chance.
42% ans still growing. How many times have you predicted his end?
Your predictions are about as good as Stats. You should join him wherever he is....

I'm willing to bet anything that you would like to put up. You want to bet on the nomination or the presidency. You choose.

Trump will not be the nominee.

Ball is in your court, dummy.
It's not wise to make a bet with a liberal. They don't honor them when they lose.

That's funny. Every welcher I've seen here was a nutbag.

May I suggest that you keep little Fifi far away from him then. He's not going to win a single primary or caucus. He's got no chance.
Your predictions are about as good as Stats. You should join him wherever he is....

I'm willing to bet anything that you would like to put up. You want to bet on the nomination or the presidency. You choose.

I'm not going to bet but do you have some lotto numbers? 6 numbers ranging between 1 and 64? I'll give you half the winnings.

Those odds are better than Trumps.

Well give me some numbers so I can win!

You trying to bore me to death? I get it. You think I have no way to see the future.....and you think Trump has a good chance. That's you being cute and stupid at the same time.

You can't win with a polarizing candidate. If I hate the candidate chances are most that are not Republican will hate them. It matters not how much you foam at the mouth for Trump, he would probably lose worse than McCain did in the General.

Really? Who's more polarizing than Obama?

I'm not going to bet but do you have some lotto numbers? 6 numbers ranging between 1 and 64? I'll give you half the winnings.

You trying to bore me to death? I get it. You think I have no way to see the future.....and you think Trump has a good chance. That's you being cute and stupid at the same time.

Lol, you're a hoot!

I think the members on the thread would agree......
net-pussy-your.jpg

Lol, you're a hoot!

I know. If only you had that trait.

I think the members on the thread would agree......
net-pussy-your.jpg

You haven't stated your terms. Why not?

Trump will really have to screw the pooch at this point to fail to win the Republican primary.

I was a bit upset with Trump and his recent attack on Carson.

He learns quickly, The good dr. opened himself up for BIG CRITICIZING, and, as any good politician should do, exploit that weakness.... The Donald learns POLITICS quicker than anyone I've ever seen in 70 years!

The only ones who have a chance are the ones who are willing to do something about securing our borders, upholding the second amendment, dealing seriously with the economy. Rubio, Kasich, Bush, all three are soft on illegal immigration (at best). Trump/Cruz should be the ticket for 2016.

Yeah, cause nothing says you're serious about the borders and the economy like having Mexico pay to build a Great Wall along with trillions in tax cuts they can't explain how to pay for.

Trump running is a Democrat wet dream. Please win Donny boy...pahleeze!
brace yourself.
get used to whining about "President Trump"

Old white people vote for him. That is it. Nobody else. Maybe some military.

Hillary will have all the normal white people, black people, hispanic, women, gays - I could go on, but you get the picture...

The only ones who have a chance are the ones who are willing to do something about securing our borders, upholding the second amendment, dealing seriously with the economy. Rubio, Kasich, Bush, all three are soft on illegal immigration (at best). Trump/Cruz should be the ticket for 2016.

Yeah, cause nothing says you're serious about the borders and the economy like having Mexico pay to build a Great Wall along with trillions in tax cuts they can't explain how to pay for.

Moron, $1.5 million per MILE of WALL in Israel....

0GQwVbU.jpg

mexico will pay for it. Not a problem. Nothing to it.

We seize assets and/or withhold aid all the time to countries when they won't get in line or we want to exert our power.

Trump running is a Democrat wet dream. Please win Donny boy...pahleeze!
brace yourself.
get used to whining about "President Trump"

Old white people vote for him. That is it. Nobody else. Maybe some military.

Hillary will have all the normal white people, black people, hispanic, women, gays - I could go on, but you get the picture...

She's an OLD WHITE WOMAN, that LIES, is CORRUPT, and has helped kill 4 men in Benghazi.... yup, just what we need!

JUQzGoR.jpg

You don't know what you're talking about. "Trillions in tax cuts"? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back