🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump UP another 17 points!

The only ones who have a chance are the ones who are willing to do something about securing our borders, upholding the second amendment, dealing seriously with the economy. Rubio, Kasich, Bush, all three are soft on illegal immigration (at best). Trump/Cruz should be the ticket for 2016.

Yeah, cause nothing says you're serious about the borders and the economy like having Mexico pay to build a Great Wall along with trillions in tax cuts they can't explain how to pay for.

mexico will pay for it. Not a problem. Nothing to it.

We seize assets and/or withhold aid all the time to countries when they won't get in line or we want to exert our power.
Mexico gets between 30 and 40 million a year in aid. He plans to fine them 100k for every illegal caught crossing the border. So its rather simple using the Mexican governments greed do they keep the people AND the money or lose people PLUS money. Way easy to do, way easy.

[

She's an OLD WHITE WOMAN, that LIES, is CORRUPT, and has helped kill 4 men in Benghazi.... yup, just what we need!

Voters who matter done care. How many people did Raygun vicariously get killed via Iran-Contra? Won't even go into Baby Bush's invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan...

And Obuma killed more of our men in Afghanistan than under Bush... and your point is?

The cu*t Hildebeast is a walking timebomb, EVERYTHING she did a SoS is known by Putin, China, and most anyone else that wanted to know, and had a decent hacker working for them.

hillary-watergate-benghazi.jpg

Trump running is a Democrat wet dream. Please win Donny boy...pahleeze!
brace yourself.
get used to whining about "President Trump"

Old white people vote for him. That is it. Nobody else. Maybe some military.

Hillary will have all the normal white people, black people, hispanic, women, gays - I could go on, but you get the picture...

I get the picture clearly.

You don't like trump and have insecurity/self esteem issues that compel you to insult and disparage people who do.

You can't win with a polarizing candidate. If I hate the candidate chances are most that are not Republican will hate them. It matters not how much you foam at the mouth for Trump, he would probably lose worse than McCain did in the General.

So who hates Trump? He's drawing interest from the most unlikely people. Polarizing? The reason he is liked is because he discusses politics like many of us do with our friends, family, co-workers and at the bar. He can relate to people.

You've been lied to......we all have. We've been told that most Americans want amnesty or at the very least, immigration reform. Trump comes up and says we have to throw them all out, and BAM, he shoots straight to the top of the polls.

BTW why would we expect Trump's numbers to go up after the Paris bombing?

He's the single most unqualified and least knowledgeable candidate of all the Republicans on foreign policy.

He probably doesn't know what country Paris is in.

His supporters probably think the explosions were in Paris, Texas.

Have to share this HERE.....

• DNC Chair Freaks Out After Andrea Mitchell Actually Fact-Checks Hillary
    NewsBusters ^ | November 13, 2015 | Kyle Drenen
    On Friday, MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell actually fact-checked Hillary Clinton’s suspicious tale of trying to join the Marines in 1975: "Those comments are being mocked by Republicans today and they’re getting two Pinocchios from Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler....Why on earth would she go to a Marine recruiter in 1975?...It doesn't make sense." Her guest, Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was so taken aback that the Florida congresswoman attacked Mitchell for asking questions: "With all due respect, Andrea, why on earth are we talking about this?" Mitchell hit back: "Because she brought it up in New Hampshire the...

You don't like trump and have insecurity/self esteem issues that compel you to insult and disparage people who do.

Of course I don't like Trump. The guy is a vacuous windbag. However, I love the idea of him running because it means a sane person will be in control of the WH for the next four years.

BTW why would we expect Trump's numbers to go up after the Paris bombing?

He's the single most unqualified and least knowledgeable candidate of all the Republicans on foreign policy.

He probably doesn't know what country Paris is in.

His supporters probably think the explosions were in Paris, Texas.
:blahblah:

[

And Obuma killed more of our men in Afghanistan than under Bush... and your point is?

The cu*t Hildebeast is a walking timebomb, EVERYTHING she did a SoS is known by Putin, China, and most anyone else that wanted to know, and had a decent hacker working for them.

No Obama didn't. He just tried to fix up Dumbya's clusterfuck.

Hillary is the best hope for the US at the moment...

Of course I don't like Trump. The guy is a vacuous windbag. However, I love the idea of him running because it means a sane person will be in control of the WH for the next four years.
..and have insecurity/self esteem issues that compel you to insult and disparage people who do

brace yourself for 8 years of complaining about President Trump.

[

No Obama didn't. He just tried to fix up Dumbya's clusterfuck.

Hillary is the best hope for the US at the moment...

Yes he did! and that vicious, lying CU*T is just that, as corrupt as any 2 bit dictator!

Hillary-Clinton-Old-Doddering-Lying-Stagnant.jpg

2015_04-clinton-foundation-and-colombia-trade-pact.jpg

Hillary-corrupt.jpeg

Trump will REALLY lose the female vote when his Female Executives start doing commercials for him.
Yeah, THAT'LL make the Donald look like a woman hater.

Yes he did! and that vicious, lying CU*T is just that, as corrupt as any 2 bit dictator!

Or any of the last three Repug presidents....

How many of them have a Clinton Family Crime Foundation and went from BEGGING FOR MONEY because SHE WAS BROKE 2 years ago until currently having OVER $200 MILLION in the family Foundation, of which she was an OFFICER in, paid $175,000 a year PLUS BENEFITS, and until announcing running for president was still collecting?

..and have insecurity/self esteem issues that compel you to insult and disparage people who do

brace yourself for 8 years of complaining about President Trump.

No, Trump will not be the next president. Not even close...
I'll bet my account on this site against yours.

I'm in. I'd love to say goodbye to another bigot.

Is it a deal?

If Trump does not become POTUS.....you are gone. If he does.....I'll kill my account.

Yes?

Forum List

Back