Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Automakers aren’t stupid. Why would you call them stupid? Pretty innovative IMO.

Automakers built me a giant 4x4 truck with giant a 6.7L DIESEL engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank. Good job automakers!
Another trumpette who hates their own children just to be an ignorant smartass.

I love it when I pull up the gas pump & see you at the diesel pump. I get a 400 mile range for $25.00 while you fork out $80 for the same. I laugh at you assfucks every day. Look, I understand you need to make p for your tiny limp dicks but really.

I can't agree more.

I fill my tank for around 27 dollars. It's a 10 gallon tank. I usually put around 8 gallons in it when I fill it.

That's after I've driven over 400 miles on that around 8 gallons.

I have to laugh at such people who are proud of the fact that they waste fuel and money with their penis extender vehicles.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have they engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.
What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

I put Chevron gas in it so I get a higher mileage than those who put cheap gas in their cars. The cheap gas clogs my fuel injectors. I stopped buying cheap gas in the early 90s when the fuel injectors of my Subaru were clogged. The mechanic who fixed it recommended Chevron gas to never have that problem again. I've not had that problem since.

In the summer I get between 56 and 60 mpg. In the winter I get between 50 and 55 mpg.

I made the decision in 2001 to never buy another regular gas car again. And I haven't. This Prius is the 3rd one. I've had a Honda Civic hybrid too but wasn't impressed. I like the Prius much better.
Cool story....:hyper:

People can drive whatever they want, most of us don’t give two shits. But no one should ever tell anyone else what to drive. I found Prius drivers are assholes like that woman I just posted....

Automakers aren’t stupid. Why would you call them stupid? Pretty innovative IMO.

Automakers built me a giant 4x4 truck with giant a 6.7L DIESEL engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank. Good job automakers!

I love it when I pull up the gas pump & see you at the diesel pump. I get a 400 mile range for $25.00 while you fork out $80 for the same. I laugh at you assfucks every day. Look, I understand you need to make p for your tiny limp dicks but really.

I can't agree more.

I fill my tank for around 27 dollars. It's a 10 gallon tank. I usually put around 8 gallons in it when I fill it.

I have to laugh at such people who are proud of the fact that they waste fuel and money with their penis extender vehicles.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have the engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.
Go around them and give them the finger lol

I go around them when I can. I don't give them the finger.

I can't agree more.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have they engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.
What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

I put Chevron gas in it so I get a higher mileage than those who put cheap gas in their cars. The cheap gas clogs my fuel injectors. I stopped buying cheap gas in the early 90s when the fuel injectors of my Subaru were clogged. The mechanic who fixed it recommended Chevron gas to never have that problem again. I've not had that problem since.

In the summer I get between 56 and 60 mpg. In the winter I get between 50 and 55 mpg.

I made the decision in 2001 to never buy another regular gas car again. And I haven't. This Prius is the 3rd one. I've had a Honda Civic hybrid too but wasn't impressed. I like the Prius much better.

People can drive whatever they want, most of us don’t give two shits. But no one should ever tell anyone else what to drive. I found Prius drivers are assholes like that woman I just posted....

Is this her

I can't agree more.

What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

Around here Prius owners elected themselves speed limit officers. They routinely hog the fast lane going 5-10 under the limit. So we passed a law making it a several hundred dollar fine to do that. :muahaha:

I can't agree more.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have the engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.

I can't agree more.

What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

Is this her

:saythat:

I can't agree more.

I can't agree more.

What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

Is this her

Looks like Red in Orange is the new Black

I can't agree more.

I can't agree more.

What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

Is this her

I think fatty was upset because the store was out of brownie mix.

I think she should be more worried about her own Cow farts.... lol

Fat Democrat needed to be punched in her mouth.

I'm stunned a Prius could move her lard ass.

All they had to do was throw a Snickers bar in the bushes and she would have gone after it.

I live in truck country so we have Prius owners outnumbered 10 to 1. Now we do have our douchebag truck owners. And don't even get me started on BMW drivers.

All they had to do was throw a Snickers bar in the bushes and she would have gone after it.

I live in truck country so we have Prius owners outnumbered 10 to 1. Now we do have our douchebag truck owners. And don't even get me started on BMW drivers.

Agreed. Me too.

I can't agree more.

I can't agree more.

What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

Is this her

Truck driver should have lifted her Prius up and placed it in the bed of his truck and drove away. :auiqs.jpg:

Agreed. Me too.
Prius drivers really get pissed off at these...
1970-chevrolet-chevelle-ls6-ss454

Agreed. Me too.
They don’t like 4th of July either...
New Orleans July 4th boat parade canceled because of Trump's election, founder says

I can't agree more.

I can't agree more.

What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

Is this her

Or Chuck E Cheese was closed

I can't agree more.

What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

Is this her

Or Chuck E Cheese was closed

More like the buffet was closed!

Agreed. Me too.
These too
Semi-truck_Custom_Wallpaper_wrwoz.JPG

And these Too

53038c1f69bedd3c7475cd89-1536-768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back