Trump V Carroll

No need to walk anthing back. I stand by my factual statement. Your twisted interpretations of my words are meaningless to me. Im not scared of your accusations in the slightest. :dunno:

Of course you are not, you believe she should be killed why would you worry about anything I have to say when you are that much of a piece of shit

I wont claim anything. I will likely get a chuckle out of it though.
These 2 black women won their court case against Trump and company

Will you get a chuckle out of it if when someone kills them?

Matter of fact, it would be totally cool if you go to their family members and laugh in their face about it - but being a little bitch online is an option too tho

Of course you are not, you believe she should be killed why would you worry about anything I have to say when you are that much of a piece of shit
No, i never said she "should" be killed. It would make me giggle though. It would amuse me. :laugh:

No, i never said she "should" be killed. It would make me giggle though. It would amuse me. :laugh:

Yet you lack the balls to do any of this stuff yourself, you just wish for it on a rightwing forum.

Now she has to live the rest of her life in fear, and rightfully so. Crazy people are definitely going to want to kill her now. Maybe one of them might even pull it off. Im not condoning that behavior, but i do recognize the obvious when i see it. :dunno:
Well....it's pretty bad that she can't recall the date of the offense. Sorry but that smells like BS to me. In any case Trump is a sexual scoundrel, very much like Biden and his son. He's probably gotten away with dozens of instances and whether or not EJean is truthful or not is a wash as far as I'm concerned. You don't treat women like crap.

Forum List

Back