Trump V Carroll

This would have been so much better if this was a court case involving Obama or Biden....but since it's about Trump, I am forced to pretend it's no big deal....

Even tho Trump bragged about doing the EXACT SAME THING he has been found liable for in an ACTUAL COURT CASE, I still have to pretend its no big deal

Meanwhile, why aren't we talking about the fact that Obama smoked crack with several gay lovers and murdered them?? This has been proven now because Tucker talked about it...you don't get any more truthy-er than that

Now she has to live the rest of her life in fear, and rightfully so. Crazy people are definitely going to want to kill her now. Maybe one of them might even pull it off. Im not condoning that behavior, but i do recognize the obvious when i see it. :dunno:

When you say "rightfully so", you are in fact condoning the behavior

Now she has to live the rest of her life in fear, and rightfully so. Crazy people are definitely going to want to kill her now. Maybe one of them might even pull it off. Im not condoning that behavior, but i do recognize the obvious when i see it. :dunno:
So are you saying Trump followers will kill her because she won a court case?

Does this mean other women who also won court cases against their assailants should also fear for their lives and rightfully so?

Or are these murderous thugs only willing to kill women who won their cases in court against Trump?

Does this mean other women who also won court cases against their assailants should also fear for their lives and rightfully so?

Or are these murderous thugs only willing to kill women who won their cases in court against Trump?
It sounds like it to me. But I am an incredibly sensitive perspn.
Maybe Ms Carroll is lucky because she isnt a black woman. Trumpers would really get stuck in on her in that case.

Crazy people are willing to kill all sorts of people because, they are crazy.

If someone does kill Carroll....will you claim it is Antifa, FBI or a psy-ops?

Even tho you just said she should rightfully be worried about being murdered by Trump sycophants like yourself
I wont claim anything. I will likely get a chuckle out of it though.

"Im not condoning that behavior"
Im not. Im just pointing out that its possible. I dont recommend anyone murder this woman, but im not going to feel bad for her if it happens. She is a terrible person, so her safety is not a concern to me whatsoever. :dunno:

Im not. Im just pointing out that its possible. I dont recommend anyone murder this woman, but im not going to feel bad for her if it happens. She is a terrible person, so her safety is not a concern to me whatsoever. :dunno:

Yes you did. When you said "and rightfully so" you condoned the very actions you now are trying to say you did not.

Forum List

Back