trump vetting VP candidates

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Now in the final stages of choosing a running mate, Donald J. Trump is screening potential picks for any troubling signs of self-esteem, a campaign staffer confirmed on Tuesday.

“In terms of a total lack of self-worth, Mike Pence set the bar pretty high,” the staffer said. “If he had been willing to violate the Constitution he would’ve been a keeper.”

According to the staffer, Sen. J.D. Vance of Ohio made a fatal error in a recent grilling session when he accidentally used the word “I” in Trump’s presence.

“That indicated that he might have an identity of his own apart from Trump,” the staffer said. “Sadly, I think J.D.’s toast.”

As the field narrows, Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida appears to be leading in the self-debasement sweepstakes.

“Trump insulted Rubio relentlessly in 2016 by calling him ‘Little Marco,’ and yet the senator is still desperate to be chosen,” the staffer says. “If he has even a shred of dignity, he’s done an amazing of job hiding it.”

When you think about it this is probably pretty close to true...

Trump VP Pick.png

Trump has a good number of pro-Constitution choices to pick from, however, he should avoid making his pick from currently incumbent Congressmen/women and senators. We need to keep the numbers up in the house and senate.
1. Kristi Noem (Governor).
2. Bradley Little (Governor).
3. Greg Abbot (Governor).
4. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Governor).
5.. Mark Robinson (Lt. Governor). My personal favorite. Very strong speaker and enthusiastic.
6. Ron DeSantis (Governor).

There are current non-Politicians that could be a positive choice for VP.
1. Former Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice.
2. Candace Owens.
3. Tulsi Gabbard (former Democrat Congresswoman from Hawaii).

Trump has a good number of pro-Constitution choices to pick from, however, he should avoid making his pick from currently incumbent Congressmen/women and senators. We need to keep the numbers up in the house and senate.
1. Kristi Noem (Governor).
2. Bradley Little (Governor).
3. Greg Abbot (Governor).
4. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Governor).
5.. Mark Robinson (Lt. Governor). My personal favorite. Very strong speaker and enthusiastic.
6. Ron DeSantis (Governor).

There are current non-Politicians that could be a positive choice for VP.
1. Former Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice.
2. Candace Owens.
3. Tulsi Gabbard (former Democrat Congresswoman from Hawaii).
the-race-to-the-bottom-v0-eeal1u36djbd1.jpeg

Forum List

Back