Trump video explains how to caucus in Iowa...He's a F'N GENIUS!

Yes, the Obumanation believes strongly in that!
Clinton or Trump....Wall St bankers win either way.

Perhaps you can point out the DONORS LIST of WALL STREET to both candidates?....I didn't think so!....just more bullshit with nothing to back it up!
No doubt we can count on Trump to reinstitute Glass Steagall, reform Wall St and head off the next looming financial disaster.

Among other things he'll have to CONQUER!
He's not a conqueror, he's just another salesman, and now you can add shitheel politician to his list of accomplishments.

You mistake your shoe shine boy for Trump!

obama-shoe-shine.JPG

Clinton or Trump....Wall St bankers win either way.

Perhaps you can point out the DONORS LIST of WALL STREET to both candidates?....I didn't think so!....just more bullshit with nothing to back it up!
No doubt we can count on Trump to reinstitute Glass Steagall, reform Wall St and head off the next looming financial disaster.

Among other things he'll have to CONQUER!
He's not a conqueror, he's just another salesman, and now you can add shitheel politician to his list of accomplishments.

You mistake your shoe shine boy for Trump!

obama-shoe-shine.JPG
This is just about the level everyone should expect from Trump followers, and they never go any deeper either.

that obama ran on, and succeeded in, fundamentally transforming America.

True......we have NEVER had a half-black president.
As far as any other "fundamental changes"...I will readily admit that I'm seven years older than when Obama was first sworn in (darn that Obama.)

This is just about the level everyone should expect from Trump followers, and they never go any deeper either.

Do you also get the feeling that Vagilante is trying to tell us that blacks should still be shining shoes? I may be wrong....just a guess.

No stretch limousines ferrying the caucus goers? I don't know about this.

Forum List

Back