Trump video explains how to caucus in Iowa...He's a F'N GENIUS!

Future historians will record that the rise of Donald Trump heralded the demise of American democracy.

Always remember (and based on your avatar)

Trump: "I will make America great again"

Mussolini: "I will make Italy great again"

These attempted comparisons between Trump and dictators are infantile. Other than wanting to perform a basic function of our government, what is the basis for them? Nothing, obviously, aside from the libturd's visceral hatred of Trump.

Last edited:
Please list a link to Mussolini saying that..... What a :ahole-1:, didn't think anyone would challenge his bullshit!

Similar to Trump, Mussolini promised to “Make Italy Great Again” by building a new Roman Empire. To do this, he commandeered the resources of Ethiopia in the same way Trump promises to confiscate the oil of Iraq and ISIS.
David Ramsey Steele, “The Mystery of Fascism,” Liberty, Vol. 15, no. 11, Nov. 2001.

Apparently you don't know that there is a difference between lying, and spinning!

I do love the left's propaganda that we can shoot holes through...more please!

Thanks for letting us know you're a F'n idiot... But we all knew this already!

Giving spelling lessons on how to spell "Trump" is tantamount to calling Iowans, idiots.......But, hey, this country needs Trump fans....like you...for the continuing viability of having folks who could work at McDonalds'.
Future historians will record that the rise of Donald Trump heralded the demise of American democracy.

obama: I will fundamentally transform America

Trump: Make America great again.

Please do continue to spin that obama hasn't ushered in at warp speed the downing of America.

PS: I'm not a fan of Trump, so don't both with the spin.

Please list a link to Mussolini saying that..... What a :ahole-1:, didn't think anyone would challenge his bullshit!
Here's a Mussolini quote you might like......" Fascism should rightly be called corporatism , as it is a merger of corporate and government power."

Yes, the Obumanation believes strongly in that!
Clinton or Trump....Wall St bankers win either way.

Will Trump make a video on how to drive a car to the caucus too?

He's a genius!

Thank GOD he's not as dumb a fuck as this BULLSHITTER is!

^^^^^^
Trump Fluffer Vagifail thinks making a video on how to vote is "genius."

And here I thought it was liberals who were dumbing down standards.

Oh wait, Trump's a liberal. lol

Giving spelling lessons on how to spell "Trump" is tantamount to calling Iowans, idiots.......But, hey, this country needs Trump fans....like you...for the continuing viability of having folks who could work at McDonalds'.

Please do continue to spin that obama hasn't ushered in at warp speed the downing of America.

Uh huh, I haven't said anything one way or the other about Obama, so please do continue yammering incoherently.

^^^^ I see the Bullshitter has no idea of what he talks about again... just more Manchurian Republican bullshit from another left wing subversive...but keep it up, proving my point!

^^^^ I see the Bullshitter has no idea of what he talks about again... just more Manchurian Republican bullshit from another left wing subversive...but keep it up, proving my point!

Shup, liberal Trump Fluffer.

Here's a Mussolini quote you might like......" Fascism should rightly be called corporatism , as it is a merger of corporate and government power."

Perhaps you can point out the DONORS LIST of WALL STREET to both candidates?....I didn't think so!....just more bullshit with nothing to back it up!

cb0922b3b6ea005016dda069cc47-ronald_reagan_iran_contra.jpg

Uh huh, I haven't said anything one way or the other about Obama, so please do continue yammering incoherently.

I suggest you go take a remedial reading class.

By claiming the Trump will go down in history as heralding the demise of America you ignore the fact that obama ran on, and succeeded in, fundamentally transforming America.

Please do continue how you didn't say anything about obama though.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you can point out the DONORS LIST of WALL STREET to both candidates?....I didn't think so!....just more bullshit with nothing to back it up!
No doubt we can count on Trump to reinstitute Glass Steagall, reform Wall St and head off the next looming financial disaster.

By claiming the Trump will go down in history as heralding the demise of America you ignore the fact that obama ran on, and succeeded in, fundamentally transforming America.

Are you really this stupid? It doesn't seem possible, but I've been wrong about things like that before.

Are you really this stupid? It doesn't seem possible, but I've been wrong about things like that before.

Lame.

No doubt we can count on Trump to reinstitute Glass Steagall, reform Wall St and head off the next looming financial disaster.

Among other things he'll have to CONQUER!

Lame.
Next time I'll try to remember to mention whatever might be on your mind.

Most Caucus voters ARE shills and you can bet your bottom dollar that the MNC shills are there telling people that if they want to vote for Trump, it's spelled B-U-S-H.

Among other things he'll have to CONQUER!
He's not a conqueror, he's just another salesman, and now you can add shitheel politician to his list of accomplishments.

Forum List

Back