Trump vindicated - Mueller admits no Americans involved in Russia witch hunt

Not that this means anything to regressive liberals...

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

You seemed to have missed the parts about "unindicted co conspirators".
Republicans have gone from "witch hunt" to "no Americans". At least not yet.

I'm going with bald faced liars like their Dear Leader.

What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?
Hillary is not in Trumps league when it comes to lying

No politician is
You have that backwards. Hillary is the epitome of liars.
They tracked the lies during the 2016 election
Trump told ten times the lies Hillary did

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter
PolitiFact?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I know. Facts are hilarious, aren't they? Things Republicans laugh at. Oh those stupid facts. They always seem to have a liberal bias.

What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?

No politician is

I know. Facts are hilarious, aren't they? Things Republicans laugh at. Oh those stupid facts. They always seem to have a liberal bias.
PolitiFact is anything but factual. They may occasionally verify a factual happening, but not often will they find fault in what libs do or say.

It is a shill for liberal liars.

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...
LoL Mikey - your interpretation kinda sucks but carry on my wayward son!

I know. amazing what passes for logic among trumptards
trumplings

complete morons or complete denial?

i'm going with both

No politician is
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore. Trump's does. So what are you prepared to do about it?

No politician is

PolitiFact is anything but factual. They may occasionally verify a factual happening, but not often will they find fault in what libs do or say.

Perhaps there is a reason that PolitiFact doesn't find fault with those you call liberals.
There is rarely a fault to find.

trumplings

i'm going with both

No politician is
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore.

A person who has been First Lady, State Senator, Secretary of State and ran for President TWICE, her lies don't affect us?

She is a great disturbance on the psyche of this nation.
She is an embarrassment to the USA and a dark stain on Justice and the Rule of Law. But most of all,
She is like an Albatross hanging abound the neck of the DNC and Left every which way they turn.
Shake her as much as they try, they can't get the foul stench of Hillary off their hands.

trumplings

i'm going with both

No politician is
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore. Trump's does. So what are you prepared to do about it?

they made up things that Hillary supposedly lied about and turned them into multi-year, multi-agency investigations to, as they acknowledged "run down her numbers". The should just admit they don't care how dangerous this White House is FOR REAL because there is an R after the orange loon's name.

No politician is

they made up things that Hillary supposedly lied about and turned them into multi-year, multi-agency investigations to, as they acknowledged "run down her numbers". The should just admit they don't care how dangerous this White House is FOR REAL because there is an R after the orange loon's name.
I'd rate you a 10+ on the loon scale.

No politician is

I'd rate you a 10+ on the loon scale.

you can only say that because you're a deranged wing nut.

luckily, I don't have to give a rat's putout what you think of anything

but please, explain why obstructing any investigation into the disgusting things this admin does is ok.

No politician is

They provide their sources

Republicans rarely do

Looks like a Nothing Burger to me.

No politician is

A person who has been First Lady, State Senator, Secretary of State and ran for President TWICE, her lies don't affect us?

She is an embarrassment to the USA and a dark stain on Justice and the Rule of Law. But most of all,
She is like an Albatross hanging abound the neck of the DNC and Left every which way they turn.
Shake her as much as they try, they can't get the foul stench of Hillary off their hands.
Hillary was by far the best qualified candidate for President in 2016. She would have made a much better leader than the bumbling liar we elected

But we sold out to Trumps empty promises and lies about Hillary

No collusion with the actors of these indictments does not mean no collusion with any actors. That being said these indictments do not support the collusion narative with the Trump team to this point. That does not mean there will not be indictments later that do show collusion, also does not mean there will be later indictments that do show collusion later. All these indictments prove at this point is tampering by Russia!

Hillary was by far the best qualified candidate for President in 2016. She would have made a much better leader than the bumbling liar we elected

But we sold out to Trumps empty promises and lies about Hillary
Yeah, we know. The Beast was the best-qualified, smartest and most experienced person to run for public office since Pericles 2500 years ago, about the time Bernie was born.

No collusion with the actors of these indictments does not mean no collusion with any actors. That being said these indictments do not support the collusion narative with the Trump team to this point. That does not mean there will not be indictments later that do show collusion, also does not mean there will be later indictments that do show collusion later. All these indictments prove at this point is tampering by Russia!
Indictments are meant to be the foundation and basis for other crimes to have been committed, obstruction of justice for example. In order to charge someone with obstruction of justice, there should be a criminal investigation of specific crimes being investigated that is being obstructed.

No politician is

All Hillary is good for now is serving as RW populist diversion to diminish the public focus on the diabolical deeds of the Donald. But that tactic isn't working. By listening to both sides of the media, right and left, I sense an increasing consensus among republicans and democrats that Trump is becoming more of a national liability than a national asset.

LMAO- Even after Rosenclown stated the 13 Russian had NO IMPACT on the outcome of the election, MSNBC, CNN etc this morning are still saying the 13 impacted our election

-Geaux

Forum List

Back