Trump Voters Driven by Fear of Losing Status, Not Economic Anxiety, Study Finds

This lends somewhat scientific credence to the idea that the mainstream media helped get Trump elected by relentlessly demonizing people who aren't on the left. AKA deplorables.

So where the fuck did this insane hatred of whites and Christians come from?
Identity Politics.
Seems to me she's just got a hard on for the Donald.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Donald | Institute for the Study of Citizens and Politics

Nice lady though, I'm sure.

Trying to follow that focking link to the "study" (not a poll apparently), I used up three NYTimes stories. And never did find the focking thing. Not that I mind too much, because I bought my wife an online sub, which I can use if she gives me her acct info.

I don't know why it comes as big news to people that Christians who view the Bible as literal truth and a guide to every day life find that society is moving away from their views. During the 1960s and 70s, literal scripture was pretty much trashed by mainstream views, but people are more and more turning from organized Christian denominations, and today's majority view that government can force people to have birth control covered by insurance or "bake the damn cake" has alienated some people near the Bible literacy spectrum.

If some people view Trump as a sinner, but who allows them to live their lives as God commands .... more power to them

So where the fuck did this insane hatred of whites and Christians come from?

What hatred of whites and Christians? It only exists in the fevered minds of those who think that equality for others is hating on them.

Acknowledging that there are other holidays in December besides Christmas and that there are other religions than Christianity, isn’t a “war on Christmas”.

I consider the mass commercialization of Christmas, the push to get people to spend money they don’t have on gifts they don’t need, and the Santa’s in every mall, to be the real “war on Christmas” because it is stripping all mention of Jesus from the celebration.

And don’t get me started on the Easter Bunny.

OP absolutey cannot stop lying.
Lying? So..prove it with some cogent rebuttal! Oh wait, you don't have those skills, do you?

So sad.
Once again, the tactics you all employ, proven thousands of times, is to ask for proof and if the poor unsuspecting person does so, you-

1. Lie more.
2. spin and deflect.
3. Attack the person.

I stopped playing games with you scum a long time ago. Now post something like "so you got nothing."

Sort of ironic when the comments in a thread prove its validity. The claim is that fear drives the Trump zealots and the respond with paranoid delusions of white Christians being persecuted

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So where the fuck did this insane hatred of whites and Christians come from

FOX, Breitbart. Gateway Pundit????
Like clock work.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

This lends somewhat scientific credence to the idea that the mainstream media helped get Trump elected by relentlessly demonizing people who aren't on the left. AKA deplorables.
I'd agree it's unwise to lump evangelical Christians with White Supremicists.

Pentecostal churches were among the first desegregated. In fact, there may never have been racial segregation for them.

Like clock work.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.
Haha...look at you dance and prance and preen yourself....all in a hariously lame effort to avoid addressing the topic of a thread YOU chose to open. Embarrassing.

Sort of ironic when the comments in a thread prove its validity. The claim is that fear drives the Trump zealots and the respond with paranoid delusions of white Christians being persecuted

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well, being forced to accommodate gay marriage or close up business could lead to a feeling of being persecuted. Not that the Christian bakers are free of hypocrisy.

What hatred of whites and Christians? It only exists in the fevered minds of those who think that equality for others is hating on them.
Maybe not "hatred" but angst, frustration, disgust. White males are told by the far left and their support arms (many mainstream media outlets) that their opinion doesn't matter because of their "privilege." Some will go beyond that and either insinuate or accuse them of being bad people because of their race and sex. It's textbook racism and sexism. The discrimination of those white males is exercised through cultural influence, which again, is the mainstream media.

The truth for how these people feel is going to be somewhere between actual racism and what i described above. But to act like it's all "i hate brown people grrrr" is being either ignorant or disingenuous.

Like clock work.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.
Haha...look at you dance and prance and preen yourself....all in a hariously lame effort to avoid addressing the topic of a thread YOU chose to open. Embarrassing.
Spin lie spin - lather rinse repeat.

Forum List

Back