Trump voters: Why do you think Putin and Kim Jong-Un have endorsed Trump?

This is coming from someone who will vote for Shrillary because Trump has orange hair.
You shouldn't invoke logic.
Most of the time things are exactly as they appear. These men like the same guy you like.

Liberals want to "Love" everyone.
Putin LOVES Obama.
Putin LOVES Clinton.
Why wouldn't he?
She catch pneumonia every time they meet.
Are you calling Putin a liberal? Are you high?
You're not very bright.
Putin is anything BUT a Liberal.
A man with backbone WANTS a Liberal across the table because Liberals are WEAK.
Liberals do not want to spend the lives of our servicemen on useless quests for military glory. That's not weakness, it's being responsible leaders. I know you like to see big cool explosions on TV but you will have to satisfy yourself with reruns from the last quest for glory on youtube.

You don't watch Trump speeches.
Don't even try to lie.
Trump wants a military so powerful we won't have to engage anyone in combat.

Your turn to make up some anti-Trump bullshit.

Most of the time things are exactly as they appear. These men like the same guy you like.

Putin LOVES Obama.
Putin LOVES Clinton.
Why wouldn't he?
You're not very bright.
Liberals do not want to spend the lives of our servicemen on useless quests for military glory. That's not weakness, it's being responsible leaders. I know you like to see big cool explosions on TV but you will have to satisfy yourself with reruns from the last quest for glory on youtube.

Don't even try to lie.

We already have that by a large margin. Trump trashing the military and promising a big military build-up is nothing but bullshit to justify pouring another deficit spending trillion into the hungry mouths of the defense industry. They are simply not making enough money off what we are currently doing in the foreign adventures department.

Putin LOVES Obama.
Putin LOVES Clinton.
Why wouldn't he?
You're not very bright.

Don't even try to lie.

We already have that by a large margin. Trump trashing the military and promising a big military build-up is nothing but bullshit to justify pouring another deficit spending trillion into the hungry mouths of the defense industry. They are simply not making enough money off what we are currently doing in the foreign adventures department.

No wonder ISIS is begging for mercy.
Try again.
But this time make sense.

Trump voters: Why do you think Putin and Kim Jong-Un have endorsed Trump?

This is a serious question: what reason do you think that they would have to do this?

14322360_10157544270295515_655939086188847681_n.jpg

You're not very bright.

Don't even try to lie.

Try again.
By saying that I will assume you want another big deployment to the middle east by thousands of our troops. ISIS is being fought rather effectively right now and we never had re-invade that worthless hellhole.

You're not very bright.

Don't even try to lie.

Try again.
By saying that I will assume you want another big deployment to the middle east by thousands of our troops. ISIS is being fought rather effectively right now and we never had re-invade that worthless hellhole.
Nope...I want the US to be to wag a finger and the bad guys stay home.

Don't even try to lie.

Try again.
The crazy jihadis who make up ISIS are not ones to be easily intimidated, you have to actually kill them. You seem to think we are not doing enough when the only thing left is a large scale invasion. A big military buildup does not mean a thing to ISIS unless we actually use it on them. So how many thousands do you think we need to send over there or do you agree with our current policy that locals must shoulder the burden of cleaning these assholes out of their own country?

Neither has endorsed Trump. Putin specifically laughed when a democrat reporter said he did and pointed out that he never endorsed anyone.

Democrats made it up like they make everything up.

Don't even try to lie.

Try again.
The crazy jihadis who make up ISIS are not ones to be easily intimidated, you have to actually kill them. You seem to think we are not doing enough when the only thing left is a large scale invasion. A big military buildup does not mean a thing to ISIS unless we actually use it on them. So how many thousands do you think we need to send over there or do you agree with our current policy that locals must shoulder the burden of cleaning these assholes out of their own country?
Someone is supplying them and we're not doing enough to stop it.
OR ISIS is a LOT tougher than the WH is letting on.
OR our Military is NOT a tough as we think it is.
I think a few Arab nations are helping out and our Muslim President is not calling them out on it.

Try again.
Someone is supplying them and we're not doing enough to stop it.
OR ISIS is a LOT tougher than the WH is letting on.
OR our Military is NOT a tough as we think it is.
I think a few Arab nations are helping out and our Muslim President is not calling them out on it.
OR you are not paying attention because the cable media is barely paying any attention and our president rightly sees war as an solemn duty rather than a glorious adventure to be enjoyed and escalated. ISIS is not what they were when they exploded on the scene a few years ago, they are far weaker, far fewer, much poorer and recruitment is way down but as far as you people are concerned our president is supporting them in spite of killing every isis leader that sticks his head up.

Forum List

Back