Trump vows if elected - "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center"

Trump knows 9-11 was an inside job. Of course, EVERYONE knows it, but you're not allowed to say it. This is dangerous.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

feb 18 2016 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has promised to make public currently guarded secrets surrounding the 9/11 attacks, should he be elected President.
Speaking at a campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Trump continued his onslaught on the Bush presidency by once again raising the issue of the attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.

“It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.” Trump continued.

“But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.”

Trump was referring to the 28 pages of the original Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11, which remain classified and withheld from the public on grounds of ‘national security’.
========

We already know.

It was President Cheney and friends.

All you have to do is watch the films.

One aircraft hits building / building is blowing out the other side at the SAME TIME as the impact.

If you've ever worked on skyscrapers ( I have ) you know they are built to withstand a direct hit by an aircraft ... and earthquakes.

These two airplanes knocked entire skyscrapers down and EVEN A BUILDING THEY DID NOT HIT.

Of course they did.

Reinforced concrete ( which is used in skyscrapers ) is very very hard stuff.

The films show the upper and middle floors exploding into DUST instantly.

Concrete doesn't do that without a hell of a lot of force and I mean by a VERY BIG bomb or explosion much larger than a single airliner could generate. It looks like exactly what it was === bombs exploding.

17 out of 19 highjackers were from Saudi Arabia.

The Saudi Royal Family and the Bush Royal Family have been close friends for many years.

Bush ordered the U.S. Air Force GROUNDED until the Saudi Royal family had departed on their plane.

WHY?

Last edited:
Is Trump a truther?
He's trying to appeal to everyone including birthers and truthers. And as of this morning, he is tanking in SO. Carolina Polls, which may be why he has tried to be more civil lately.

He IS being less offensive I have heard, as the South Carolina primary looms. He is watching the polls.
---------------

Donald Trump's lead in South Carolina polling erodes

Donald Trump is now leading Saturday's South Carolina Republican primary by 5 points - down from his 16-poin
t lead in the state a month ago, according to results from a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll.

Trump gets support from 28 percent of likely Republican primary voters in the state, while Ted Cruz gets 23 percent. They're followed by Marco Rubio at 15 percent, Jeb Bush at 13 percent, and John Kasich and Ben Carson at 9 percent each.

NBC/WSJ/Marist South Carolina GOP Poll

Feb 19 2016, 6:00 am ET

Donald Trump's Lead Slashed in South Carolina: Poll

Trump knows 9-11 was an inside job. Of course, EVERYONE knows it, but you're not allowed to say it. This is dangerous.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

feb 18 2016 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has promised to make public currently guarded secrets surrounding the 9/11 attacks, should he be elected President.
Speaking at a campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Trump continued his onslaught on the Bush presidency by once again raising the issue of the attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.

“It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.” Trump continued.

“But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.”

Trump was referring to the 28 pages of the original Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11, which remain classified and withheld from the public on grounds of ‘national security’.

Trump is going to announce that the Twin Towers were taken down to make way for a Trump development project- which of course subsequently went bankrupt.

Totally agree.

If Trump picks Christie as his Veep and the CIA offs him before he can get that done, we could actually wind up with a President who would be able to save America..

...hmm....

There is just no way that one plane knocked down each building. Physics, logic, by any line of thinking one can engage in, it's simply not possible. No way. There is no way that two planes, created pools of molten metal in the basement of those buildings. No way, they caused a perfectly even distribution of heat along the entire frame, to cause the floors to fall in on themselves in perfect time.

Just not possible.

That said, I doubt Trump would find the truth.

Not to mention the only building not hit by a plane.

Trump is going to announce that the Twin Towers were taken down to make way for a Trump development project- which of course subsequently went bankrupt.

Nah, i think he feels our 'Good Friends' the Saudis did it. And guess what? He's right.

Nah, i think he feels our 'Good Friends' the Saudis did it. And guess what? He's right.

Right and it was all Zionist companies involved.

Right and it was all Zionist companies involved.

Not sure about that one.

9/11 Truthers- the Sequel
You do know that 15 of 19 of those terrorists were Saudi, right?

You do know that the Saudis are financing the Jihadi version of Islam known as Wahabiism?

Again, you show your preference for the Mr Rogers Neighborhood version of Reality, but things arent really like that.

Like I said, Trump supporters are the vile grotesque white trash underbelly of America.

Why thank you! I'd rather be white trash than a brain dead pervert like Dhimmicrats any day of the week, freak.

Liberal_Brain_zpsfwqmzrrg.jpg

Where the hell did you come up with the idea that Trump believes it's an 'inside job'? Your OP is a lie, a deceitful claim at best. Trump doesn't believe it was an 'inside job' but that it might have been the Saudis / included Saudi involvement.

Where the hell did you come up with the idea that Trump believes it's an 'inside job'? Your OP is a lie, a deceitful claim at best. Trump doesn't believe it was an 'inside job' but that it might have been the Saudis / included Saudi involvement.

Regardless what he thinks or claims to think, it comes off like blackmail. "Elect me or you'll never find out".

It's called reading between the lines. It appears you're autistic and can't do stuff like that.

There is just no way that one plane knocked down each building. Physics, logic, by any line of thinking one can engage in, it's simply not possible. No way. There is no way that two planes, created pools of molten metal in the basement of those buildings. No way, they caused a perfectly even distribution of heat along the entire frame, to cause the floors to fall in on themselves in perfect time.

Just not possible.

That said, I doubt Trump would find the truth.

Physics isn't your forte is it?

I love this thread. It proves everything I had thought about Trump supporters.

It's called reading between the lines. It appears you're autistic and can't do stuff like that.
It's called MAKING SHIT UP!

Forum List

Back