Trump vows revenge when elected

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is planning for revenge if he wins in 2024.
I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge. There are so many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him include democrats, independents and Republicans.
Trump has a long history of seeking revenge on those he feels wronged him.
Another sign of what weak person Trump is.

1717961262185.png

Last edited:
I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge. There are so many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him include democrats, independents and Republicans.

View attachment 959861

How many threads are you losers going to start about this lie?

You act as if it's a bad thing.....Fuck that, deserves has everything to do with it.

Were I Trump I'd declare the DNC as an domestic terrorist .org and haul them all off to Gitmo.

revenge.jpg

View attachment 959861

/-----/ democRATs are seeking their revenge on Trump as we speak.
This is your clue to play stupid and pretend the Trump trial and gag order is all about the rule of law.
1717962488125.png

View attachment 959861

If anyone in the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) ends up getting tortured it's always the pipsqueaks, secretary's, janitors, building maintenance, cooks, food servers, security officers etc., U know the expendables. A few lawyers & staff now & then but this group is small change. With the RCDP it's "I'll scratch your back if U scratch my back". Most of this Biden/Trump propaganda is just to keep the American constituency divided but hey, IT WORKS!

View attachment 959861

elmer quit whining...

View attachment 959861

In President Trump's classic tome, "The Art of the Comeback", getting even is one of the top 10 tips that the great man advocates for.

But this masterpiece was written back in the 90's. Sleepy Joe and his stooges were warned in advance not to screw with the Trumpster.

So fuck em if they weren't paying attention.

Its their own fault if they are fucked.

BTW, its better for Biden and his cadres to have vengeance reeked upon them, rather than the whole nation which is happening now.

Forum List

Back