Trump vows to deploy US special forces, military assets to 'inflict maximum damage' on cartels

I don't see how anyone could disagree with this. It has to be done. This is why he needs to be reelected for the third time.

If Trump would send in special forces to combat the cartel gunmen that attacked Mexican law enforcement upon the capture of El Chapo's son....

....then why didn't Trump send in special forces to combat the cartel gunmen that attacked Mexican law enforcement upon the capture of El Chapo's son?

When he was president. In 2019. The last time this happened.

Last edited:
Why Trump is at it, he should also ask Mexico, nicely, to pay for our wall.

I swear you are so fucking stupid like you just woke up and realized there is a world going on.
Are you even remotely aware that when Trump was in charge, we had no problem at the border like this because he stopped it???

Um....El Chapo's son was arrested in 2019, which the cartel's responded to with a massive attack on a city.

This is literally the second time this has happened. If Trump was going to send in the special forces, why didn't he?

Likely a liberal troll.

I dunno. MAGA started posting several weeks after the Ukraine got invaded, mostly talking shit about Ukraine. He mostly posts at odd hours of the late evening and early morning....if you're in the States.

He posts like a bad caricature of a Trump supporter, down to the name.

Last edited:
I dunno. MAGA started posting several weeks after the Ukraine got invaded, mostly talking shit about Ukraine. He mostly posts at odd hours of the late evening and early morning....if you're in the States.

He posts like a bad caricature of a Trump supporter, down to the name.
…consistent with a liberal troll.

Then again, he sounds just as stupid, ignorant, and ridiculous as actual Trump supporters.

Do not know about Trump, but someone better get off their ass and do something
about this crumbling society, besides printing money.
4m6pbm.jpg

No, actually I don't. I don't believe Trump should run again, that ship has sailed.

We actually had a chance to make this the greatest country in the world, but some us fucked up big time.

So now we get what we have, and we'll like it, whether we like it or not.
:lol::lol:
That's the way it goes in the real world! As the saying goes..... Life's a bitch, and then you die! :eek:

There is also the saying.... You win some, you lose some! That's more my lifestyle.... Along with.... If you don't succeed, you try, try again!

Forum List

Back