Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The DeathRATS are in ALL OUT INSANE mode knowing all their plans will be exposed with their INTENTIONS OF A COUP!!!!!!

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

President Trump, in an exclusive wide-ranging interview Wednesday night with Fox News' "Hannity," vowed to release the full and unredacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants and related documents used by the FBI to probe his campaign, saying he wants to "get to the bottom" of how the long-running Russia collusion narrative began"I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn't want me to do it early on. ... A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they'll call it a form of obstruction."

Trump added: "Frankly, thought it would be better if we held it to the end. But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

You're all fucking crazy. Hopefully after you kill each other we can build something good out of the wreckage.

Forum List

Back