Trump vs Obama who would win?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Lets get something clear, Hillary, that lost for cause dust mop, won this election...she got 3 million votes more than Trump.....so dispite the hag's bad tag labels, she would have won this....now, does Trump still believe he would have won if Obama headed the ticket? Me don't think so!!

Now that we are seeing Obamas true colors, Trump would win

Lets get something clear, Hillary, that lost for cause dust mop, won this election...she got 3 million votes more than Trump.....so dispite the hag's bad tag labels, she would have won this....now, does Trump still believe he would have won if Obama headed the ticket? Me don't think so!!
tiger you are right....now will you move on like you said you were?.....geezus....

• Banned
tiger you are right....now will you move on like you said you were?.....geezus....
K

Trump ... of course ...

map2016.png

While we're at it ... who do you think would win in a fist fight between Helen Keller and Anne Frank?

Only an idiot thinks the popular vote count..

Besides that you would of never heard of Obama if Ditka would of ran against him for Illinois Senate.

Let's get something real clear, you are one dumb hag.

Well, we all know the democrat n words would gladly skip to vote for their massa.

That is about 90% of those people.

Those people are nothing but enslaved racists.

I think that is pretty funny.

We already know the answer to that one! Considering that Obama had his entire legacy on the line (about to be flushed down the toilet), he campaigned like he was running himself, and both he and Hillary got their asses kicked!

This is a product of being fed the line that Trump only won because American's are racist, sexist pigs. Deplorables.

It's so pathetic its amusing.

Trump ... of course ...

map2016.png

While we're at it ... who do you think would win in a fist fight between Helen Keller and Anne Frank?
You do know that while Moshe Dayan was a hero and savior for Israel, his biggest mistake was to allow Muslims to control the Al Aqsa and parts of Jerusalem after the war ended, all in the name of "tolerance and compassion". And that bad move has been the root of much of the conflict today. He too was infected with liberalism, it seems.

Lets keep it real. Trump won not because he was great but because more people disliked Hilary than they did Trump.

A lot of people like Obama and would have voted for him over Trump in a heartbeat.

In fact if Trump would have ran against anyone else he would have lost.

Lets keep it real. Trump won not because he was great but because more people disliked Hilary than they did Trump.

A lot of people like Obama and would have voted for him over Trump in a heartbeat.

In fact if Trump would have ran against anyone else he would have lost.
Actually, Trump ran against crooked Hillary, the corrupt, disgusting, biased media, the crooked Democratic Party with their criminal and illegal activities, and lying crooked president Hussein Shithead and his entire administration...and he still won. Let not forget, he probably spent about 5% of the money that the other side did. His victory was Herculean and unprecedented. This is exactly what America needs. We are observing the makings of a modern Churchill.

Obama got more votes than Trump TWICE. He got 28 more electoral college votes 4 years ago, and 61 more 8 years ago. He's not done anything that would hurt him, nothing that Trump could slam him with. Trump would have had his ass handed to him on a plate against Obama. Why do you think Trump didn't run 4 years ago?

Obama got more votes than Trump TWICE. He got 28 more electoral college votes 4 years ago, and 61 more 8 years ago. He's not done anything that would hurt him, nothing that Trump could slam him with. Trump would have had his ass handed to him on a plate against Obama. Why do you think Trump didn't run 4 years ago?

Why didn't you run Obama again? Obviously the administration has no regard for the Constitution. He could have just declared himself Emperor for Life and had done with it.

Why didn't you run Obama again? Obviously the administration has no regard for the Constitution. He could have just declared himself Emperor for Life and had done with it.

Or, hey, how about this? We could be sensible. Yeah, we could stop making shit up, like you lot have done for the last 8 years, and actually be fucking sensible for once in your miserable lives.

Or, hey, how about this? We could be sensible. Yeah, we could stop making shit up, like you lot have done for the last 8 years, and actually be fucking sensible for once in your miserable lives.

Sorry s0n..........time for your team to take the big bumpy far up the pooper. Like somebody said a few years ago..........."elections have consequences". The shit we're about to see in the coming months and years are very sensible to us!!:bye1:

:spinner:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:spinner:

2017 cant come fast enough...............:coffee:

Forum List

Back