TRUMP vs. SWIFT: Trump campaign braces for a “holy war” against the pop star

That is probably

I feel very sad for you, how this thread has potentially backfired on you. Did you check the source first to ensure it was reputable?
Since you seem like your intentions are not evil here then... I ask you to protect yourself, immediately, by going back there and try to realize where you got fooled you got bamboozled when re: what that website is using to apply this circumstance to "Trump's team finally determined" and how they feel.
I reiterate doing yourself a huge service/go back to that link, to get cognizant of where you misunderstood the proof being presented to to run and go screaming about Trump's team lol

At some point, I hope you all decide that you do NOT need to keep being this dishonest in order to try to defeat candidate Trump. So here's motivation to consider, for helping you go back and vett that link or at least edit this flagrant thread you published:

What if you learned that Trump is suing the orgs at your link for slander and defamation [same reasons as the lady who just got awarded Trump's $83.3M] because his team can verify that they have made no such claims about Swift and have never had any such thoughts nor discussions about a holy war with Swift or any other non-candidate.

Let me answer is a manner you can understand

More voters means:
Fewer MAGAT Senate seats
Fewer MAGAT house seats
Fewer MAGAT State Legislatures.

Less MAGAT is better
Biden is so weak, he needs new voters.

If Biden was popular, you wouldn't need swift to get new voters.

Joe Biden is a career criminal.

Where do you get off????
Your post is beyond stupid. Trump University scammed millions for innocents; Trump f*cked over hundreds of contractors while he was a developer; Trump was barred from running a NY charity because of his fraud and Trump has been found to be is a serial sexual abuser. You MAGAs are really a brainwashed cult.

All this MAGA obsession shows is how bankrupt their ideology is. MAGA’s soul is as bankrupt as Trump’s.

Last edited:
Your post is beyond stupid. Trump University scammed millions for innocents; Trump f*cked over hundreds of contractors while he was a developer; Trump was barred from running a NY charity because of his fraud and Trump has been found to be is a serial sexual abuser. You MAGAs are really a brainwashed cult.
Why didn't any of this become a problem till he started running as a Republican?>??????:oops-28:

Says the lib who eats, breathes, and lives being a victim.
No one whines and cries more than Trump and you MAGAs. How many of those inane ”election fraud” threads have you MAGAs started? All lies and nothing but grievance,

Last edited:
What kind of stupid answer is that! Trump U was a problem before Trump ran for president and Trump’s sexual perversion were well known in the 90s.
Have you seen the evidence of this, or are you just taking the corrupt media's word for it?
Just like you took their word that he was guilty of Russian Collusion that turned out to be a scam, and Jan 6th, which turned out to be purely a publicity stunt.

No one whines and cries more than Trump and you MAGAs. How many of those inane ”election fraud” threads have you MAGAs started? All lies and nothing but grievance,
They're persistent because they're true.
Why else would the dictatorship in the White House make it illegal to dispute an election result?
And why do they feel they have to arrest and throw their political opponents in prison?

:asshole:

They're persistent because they're true.
Why else would the dictatorship in the White House make it illegal to dispute an election result?
And why do they feel they have to arrest and throw their political opponents in prison?

:asshole:
No…all lies and nothing but grievance.

Forum List

Back