Trump vs. Weijia Jiang....LOL

Given that you think that Trump is a living God and that we should all bow down to him, your OP is no surprise.

Bow down, Trumpers and squeal like a pig for Trump!

He made the press bow to him. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::laugh::laughing0301:

But he ran away like dog tail wrapped around his leg. That is the problem when Trump keeps saying something dumb. He got challenged then ran away. Dude that is embarrassing for the whole country and others to see.

Really?
Today's press?
Really?

Anyone watch this afternoon's news conference? I was making some screen grabs of it to show how President Trump is deliberately humiliating the press. Apparently the sound man set the press' microphone so low that they had to bow to the President, in order to speak into it. Here are some pics:

View attachment 334867
View attachment 334868
View attachment 334869

You know damned well he had that done on purpose. :rofl::laughing0301::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Then that goofy Chinese American reporter Weijia Jiang asked him why he views testing as a global competition when thousands of Americans are dying.

President Trump told her "Ask China", and she got all bitchy and had a meltdown.

Greatest President ever!! :lmao:

"President Trump told Chinese American reporter Weijia Jiang to “ask China” after she asked him why he views testing as a global competition when thousands of Americans are dying.

When Jiang followed up, “Why are you saying that to me, specifically?” Trump called her question “nasty.”

Trump then ended the news conference..."

Trump Ends News Conference After Heated Exchange
If that was intentional, it's kind of juvenile. Par for the course in Trump's case, I guess.
He made the lying media bow to him, and he made the democrats attend Limbaugh's medal award ceremony! Lmao!

Anyone watch this afternoon's news conference? I was making some screen grabs of it to show how President Trump is deliberately humiliating the press. Apparently the sound man set the press' microphone so low that they had to bow to the President, in order to speak into it. Here are some pics:

View attachment 334867
View attachment 334868
View attachment 334869

You know damned well he had that done on purpose. :rofl::laughing0301::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Then that goofy Chinese American reporter Weijia Jiang asked him why he views testing as a global competition when thousands of Americans are dying.

President Trump told her "Ask China", and she got all bitchy and had a meltdown.

Greatest President ever!! :lmao:

"President Trump told Chinese American reporter Weijia Jiang to “ask China” after she asked him why he views testing as a global competition when thousands of Americans are dying.

When Jiang followed up, “Why are you saying that to me, specifically?” Trump called her question “nasty.”

Trump then ended the news conference..."

Trump Ends News Conference After Heated Exchange
If that was intentional, it's kind of juvenile. Par for the course in Trump's case, I guess.
He made the lying media bow to him, and he made the democrats attend Limbaugh's medal award ceremony! Lmao!

Cool vid.
Is the orange haired chick Penelope?

Given that you think that Trump is a living God and that we should all bow down to him, your OP is no surprise.

Bow down, Trumpers and squeal like a pig for Trump!

He made the press bow to him. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::laugh::laughing0301:

But he ran away like dog tail wrapped around his leg. That is the problem when Trump keeps saying something dumb. He got challenged then ran away. Dude that is embarrassing for the whole country and others to see.

Why shouldn't he have ended the conference? Little Ms. Chinny Poo was trying to turn it into a "Twump is a wasist" shitshow with her stupid loaded questions. Personally, I would have rather seen him stay at the podium and hammer the fuck out of the stupid little twat but he ain't got time fo dat shit.

Forum List

Back