Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg And Walked Out!

If Trump doesn't work with them on anything, it puts them in a huge bind. They have big donors and party loyalists who want certain big ticket items completed, many in infrastructure, and now they will be quite angry it isn't being done due to their insistence on impeachment and constant abuse of the President.

I said this before, he signs every Bill. He can get it all done, full funding of wall, immigration reform, the USMCA signed, the whole works, if he just holds his ground and says "you aren't giving me anything, disrespecting the Will of the American voter, now, YOU get nothing in return. Enjoy your campaign against me".

Right. And Nixon should have said, "I am not going to end the war until you stop trying to impeach me.

The Left will be getting their heads handed to them in 2020.

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry Left Tard, but it won't

I can give you a million reasons why.

But let me give you a quote from your dear lying leader Nazi Pelosi.

'We need to take back Control of Congress so we can make Trump Accountable"

And then of course everyone was told to STFU about Impeachment while they were trying to get elected.

Then Now

"We have to keep Control of Congress so we should not go after President Trump to hold him accountable"

Instead of trying to impeach him....they can't...they are just going to try to harass him.....and get NOTHING DONE.

And they will be voted out for accomplishing absolutely nothing

Super Majority 2020!
Pelosi is pissing off Comrade Trump to no end causing tantrums galore. She must be doing something right.

If Trump doesn't work with them on anything, it puts them in a huge bind. They have big donors and party loyalists who want certain big ticket items completed, many in infrastructure, and now they will be quite angry it isn't being done due to their insistence on impeachment and constant abuse of the President.

I said this before, he signs every Bill. He can get it all done, full funding of wall, immigration reform, the USMCA signed, the whole works, if he just holds his ground and says "you aren't giving me anything, disrespecting the Will of the American voter, now, YOU get nothing in return. Enjoy your campaign against me".

Right. And Nixon should have said, "I am not going to end the war until you stop trying to impeach me.
The war was a real thing. All this malarkey around Trump is fabricated.

I have to view this situation differently. Pelosi and Schumer obviously wanted to blow this meeting up and pushed Trump's buttons to make sure there would be no infrastructcture deal. In stead of blasting them back, he should have said, "I was looking forward to this meeting and the fact that we could work together for the citizens of thos country. Instead of taunting before this meeting, I felt we could reach agreement in what we need in this country to move forward.

So, being the only ADULT IN THIS ROOM, I look forward to meeting with you again when your animus subsides and a mature outlook of what we need to do together to define our goals for this country. Let's meet again shortly.

Thank You for coming.
So after Trump threw his tantrum & walked out to meet the press for the briefing he pulled that sign that said "No Collusion" right straight out of his big fat ass?

Goes in to a meeting about infrastructure and the senile old bitch brings up everything else.
Those retarded fuckers need to grow up. Even trump.
Of course they are old as fuck so it probably wont ever happen.
But let's all act like retarded partisans like DC and blame one side.
All of you are fucking pathetic
Trump is learning his N.Y.C. bully tactics won't work in Washington. He may as well toss the mob playbook that he brought with him to Washington into storage for now until he returns home. After his prison sentence.

Time for the Democrats in government to govern and do something for the Peoples of the USA(legal citizens only) instead of entertaining themselves only by pushing and perpetuating the witch hunt
They are. We voted for them to do exactly what they are doing. :thup:
Voting for democrats so that they can in turn try to oust the winner.
Makes sense in emotional derangement land.
If you have a problem with oversight and accountibility, go campaign for an amendment giving the President absolute power.
Problem is there is nothing to “oversight”, your boy Mueller said so and you can’t accept that so you keep making up fake scenarios that are in need of “investigation”
If Trump is so innocent why does he keep stepping on his own dick whenever the subject comes up?

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

President Trump told reporters, “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Trump again told reporters there was “no collusion” and “obstruction.”

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!

He most certain covered up his affairs with Stormy Daniels, and the Playboy bunny. He covered up Junior's meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower with that story he fed to the NYT.

Once again, Trump enters a negotiating session with Democrats, and "fakes" a walk out, and then throws an "impromptu" press conference in the Rose Garden. We know the whole thing was fake and staged, because there were handouts available for the press, which were backed up with SIGNS in the Rose Garden. If Trump just decided on the spur of the moment to pull this shit, how did the signs and handouts get prepared in advance.

This will be as successful as the last time he walked out on Nancy Pelosi.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting it to work.

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!

He most certain covered up his affairs with Stormy Daniels, and the Playboy bunny. He covered up Junior's meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower with that story he fed to the NYT.

Once again, Trump enters a negotiating session with Democrats, and "fakes" a walk out, and then throws an "impromptu" press conference in the Rose Garden. We know the whole thing was fake and staged, because there were handouts available for the press, which were backed up with SIGNS in the Rose Garden. If Trump just decided on the spur of the moment to pull this shit, how did the signs and handouts get prepared in advance.

This will be as successful as the last time he walked out on Nancy Pelosi.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting it to work.

Projection.

This is Pelosi's game and the bitch I going down.

Sorta like niether side looked good during the shutdown when Trump approval dropped like a rock?
I don't concern mysel.f with approval ratings unless it is a continued move in one direction for weeks or months.

You could take a hit once in a while, but memories are not quite THAT short, it adds up and if Democrats can convince the public that Trump is out for himself first and foremost his goose is cooked.
Lol
Any type of deal progressives would come up with would be one-sided… Their side. So why bother?

Thats not what Trump is saying though - he is saying that he will not do ANY deals, even if they are good for American economy, untill investigations into his misconduct are dropped.

That is a clear statement to America that he puts his own problems above the problems of the country.

Meanwhile Democrats can now say - see, we can walk and chew gum at the same time, but the guy int he White House doesn't want to work with us to improve American economy.
Lol
Rural America does not need infrastructure, It was always planned to be one-sided… The progressive side.
30% of rural America doesnt have decent internet access, fool.

It was a short meeting!

So, the 8 year old fat ass Big Mac chomping 'obstructor in chief' just threw another TANTRUM.

Yep, that fat ass pig is not fit for office.

I think a prison cell would suit him much better.
More then likely Chairman Trump walked into the meeting uninformed about the infrastructure plan because he's too fucking lazy to do his job & didnt want to look like a fool in front of Pelosi & Schumer. So he faked a tantrum & stormed out, petulant spoiled child that he is. Fuck Trump & the horse he rode in on.

The looney Democrat leadership hasn't figured out that Pres.Trump is a major league player and they are rank amatures by comparison. ... :cool:

Dumb Donald negotiating tactics have gotten him deals with the following since he was elected:

1. South Korea (which was desperate to keep American troops on the Penninsula and would have agreed to anything that involved the continued protection of US forces); and
2. NAFTA2.0 which made only minor changes to the original agreement, including e-commerce updates, and which both Canada and Mexico had previously agreed to under TPP negotiations;

Trump has attempted to negotiate deals with:

1. China;
2. The European Union;
3. Japan;
4. The Trans Pacific Partnership;
5. The North Koreans;
6. The Iranians.

He's also tried to negotiate with Germany, and other European countries and seems to fail to understand that the has to negotiate with the EU, not separate member nations.

Trump has failed in every single one of his attempts to negotiate with Congress. His walk-out on the budget negotiations with Chuck and Nancy lead to the government shutdown which cost the nation's billions of dollars of productivity, slowed growth and caused deep pain for government workers and their families.

Now Trump is stamping his baby foot and saying he won't do ANYTHING for the American people until the Democrats cease all oversight of Trump's corrupt administration, despite a 400 page report outlining his illegal and corrupt behaviour, which lays out grounds for his impeachment, and quetions his ties to Russia. Trump asked for this job. Now he doesn't like the rules he has to work under. Tough.

It was a short meeting!

He makes such a great 2 year old.

images

TRUMP beats Chuck and Nancy at their own game even with them changing the rules.

It was a short meeting!

He makes such a great 2 year old.

~~~~~~
Yeah, well, some of us believe the House Democrats are engaged in a cover-up, too. Obstructing the justice of the FISA abuse investigation. Nancy's getting worried that the oncoming indictments may have one with her name on it. She didn't get that wealthy on a congress critter's salary by doing good or being honest. However, I believe that she stepped in the feces deeply today. To issue a statement of that weight, claiming the president is covering up the investigations before entering the Oval Room of the White House to negotiate coming Infrastructure Plans with the POTUS was an idiotic move, or specifically stated to torpedo the Infrastructure talks.
You have to wonder what she was thinking by making that statement? Did she really believe that there wouldn't be a reaction to it by Pres. Trump? The results of Pelosi's statement was immediate. "Trump entered the Oval Room and blasted both of them, cancelling the meeting and walked out"!
BTW, do you think that Bob Mueller, Andrew Weissman and thirteen attorneys that donated to Hillary and assisted in the investigation part of the Trump cover-up?

The looney Democrat leadership hasn't figured out that Pres.Trump is a major league player and they are rank amatures by comparison. ... :cool:

Dumb Donald negotiating tactics have gotten him deals with the following since he was elected:

1. South Korea (which was desperate to keep American troops on the Penninsula and would have agreed to anything that involved the continued protection of US forces); and
2. NAFTA2.0 which made only minor changes to the original agreement, including e-commerce updates, and which both Canada and Mexico had previously agreed to under TPP negotiations;

Trump has attempted to negotiate deals with:

1. China;
2. The European Union;
3. Japan;
4. The Trans Pacific Partnership;
5. The North Koreans;
6. The Iranians.

He's also tried to negotiate with Germany, and other European countries and seems to fail to understand that the has to negotiate with the EU, not separate member nations.

Trump has failed in every single one of his attempts to negotiate with Congress. His walk-out on the budget negotiations with Chuck and Nancy lead to the government shutdown which cost the nation's billions of dollars of productivity, slowed growth and caused deep pain for government workers and their families.

Now Trump is stamping his baby foot and saying he won't do ANYTHING for the American people until the Democrats cease all oversight of Trump's corrupt administration, despite a 400 page report outlining his illegal and corrupt behaviour, which lays out grounds for his impeachment, and quetions his ties to Russia. Trump asked for this job. Now he doesn't like the rules he has to work under. Tough.
9b25d504f699682242331665e38f92388b5d938d1ddc00925fb0f65b3f37632d.jpg

I don't concern mysel.f with approval ratings unless it is a continued move in one direction for weeks or months.

You could take a hit once in a while, but memories are not quite THAT short, it adds up and if Democrats can convince the public that Trump is out for himself first and foremost his goose is cooked.
Lol
Any type of deal progressives would come up with would be one-sided… Their side. So why bother?

Thats not what Trump is saying though - he is saying that he will not do ANY deals, even if they are good for American economy, untill investigations into his misconduct are dropped.

That is a clear statement to America that he puts his own problems above the problems of the country.

Meanwhile Democrats can now say - see, we can walk and chew gum at the same time, but the guy int he White House doesn't want to work with us to improve American economy.
Lol
Rural America does not need infrastructure, It was always planned to be one-sided… The progressive side.
30% of rural America doesnt have decent internet access, fool.
Lol
In most cases that’s a blessing... dumbass

The war was a real thing. All this malarkey around Trump is fabricated.

Well, now, you must know something that congress does not know, which is why they are investigating.

Given the Dumbest Clown Car is being led by Biden and Sanders the Ds will lose in 2020. How badly they will lose is dependent on two things: the trade War and the DOJ special prosecutor looking at the perjurious FISA warrants of Mueller and Comey.

If you have a problem with oversight and accountibility, go campaign for an amendment giving the President absolute power.
Problem is there is nothing to “oversight”, your boy Mueller said so and you can’t accept that so you keep making up fake scenarios that are in need of “investigation”
There is plenty to oversight. That’s why Trump is trying to silence everyone and keep information hidden.
Unfortunately for you, in America, there has to be evidence of something that needs oversight or investigation. It’s not a 24 hours 360 degree radar sweep to see if you can conjour up something. Notice how the word conjoyr fits so well with witch hunt.

And there is - it's called the Mueller report, Part II and it contains 10 episodes of possible Obstruction of Justice by the President for Congress to consider holding POTUS accountable for.
Muller did not provide a report for liberals to ferret over and see what they can conjour up. You demanded his investigation, you got it, it was not what you wanted and you are making up fairy tales to try and legitimize your next step when your boy Mulker has already told you “no charges” He could have made 500 suppositions about how he can’t declare Trump as white as snow but that wasn’t his job and in the end he delivered his assigned task-no charges.

I just quoted the report talking about how the Congress is the appropriate body to hold the President accountable....wtf are you talking about?

According to the report the charges are up to Congress, not Mueller.

Mueller released a very damning report and left it up to congress to pursue further. And so they will, despite Trump and Barr’s obstruction. Didn’t Nixon’s AG go to prison? Barr better watch himself.
The dems should pursue all avenues to impeach and remove Trump and put Barr in jail. They should do nothing but focus on those efforts.

I support the dems' undeterred effort to remove Trump and jail Barr. The outcome of such action would be great for our country.

[emoji481]

I second that motion. And when they are throwing that lard ass Barr in jail they need to drag his ass out of bed, roughing him up in the process and literally fling his ass in that cell.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mueller released a very damning report and left it up to congress to pursue further. And so they will, despite Trump and Barr’s obstruction. Didn’t Nixon’s AG go to prison? Barr better watch himself.
The dems should pursue all avenues to impeach and remove Trump and put Barr in jail. They should do nothing but focus on those efforts.

I support the dems' undeterred effort to remove Trump and jail Barr. The outcome of such action would be great for our country.

emoji481.png

I second that motion. And when they are throwing that lard ass Barr in jail they need to drag his ass out of bed, roughing him up in the process and literally fling his ass in that cell.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back