trump wanted to invade Venezuela

When Donnie attacked Syria twice based on lies, the libs in the MSM cheered him on. The only time they have ever approved of anything he has done.

Is this not proof the DNC media is controlled by the ruling class?

When Donnie attacked Syria twice based on lies, the libs in the MSM cheered him on. The only time they have ever approved of anything he has done.

Is this not proof the DNC media is controlled by the ruling class?

Donnie is taking orders from his husband...Vlad....he will only do what his honey wants...

We should invade them and take back the oil infrastructure our corporations built, or just take their fuckin oil.

Why are we even fucking around in the middle east?

We could simply drive our tanks down there, annex all the countries on the way and end illegal immigration, kill a fuck ton of commies which is always a noble endeavor plus it's good for the soil and take back our canal that idiot Carter gave away.

Besides, we don't have to deal with all that islam shit that way. They have good looking broads in central and south America that don't have to dress like ninjas, they like beer and bacon, plus there are some really nice beaches.

If we do that I might re-enlist. I'd love to kill some commies.

Now don't we gave a Duty to Protect them from a dictator......how does this differ from Libya?

Well I think we can all agree that he's not the sharpest tack in the box.

Horse Shit.

That guy is the smartest we've had in a long time
Naw, not even close.

You know better than that even if your liberal ass doesn't want to admit
it.
Lol, nope.

But you do.

Forum List

Back