trump wanted to invade Venezuela

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and super :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
anyone that believes the OP is a true dumbass
1. what is the specific QUOTE from Trump?? it's not there
[But Trump pushed back. Although he gave no indication he was about to order up military plans,/QUOTE]

And most in Venezuela were all for it.

How is their mess our problem? How is it a matter of our national security?

Because if they don't fix their mess they come here and bring their mess.

Are you going to pick up a gun and go down there or are you going to send other people's kids to die for your imperialist world view?

Well I think we can all agree that he's not the sharpest tack in the box.

Horse Shit.

That guy is the smartest we've had in a long time
Naw, not even close.

When did a mental illness become smart? We all know the boy don't have both oars in the water....
Damn right. He's nuttier than squirrel turds.

Are you going to pick up a gun and go down there or are you going to send other people's kids to die for your imperialist world view?

Actually, I would go down there, wouldn’t expect anyone to do what I wouldn’t do myself. Unlike you idiot liberals that feel others need to take care of you.

Actually, I would go down there, wouldn’t expect anyone to do what I wouldn’t do myself. Unlike you idiot liberals that feel others need to take care of you.

And I bet you would run into a school shooting unarmed....just like your orange king claimed....you people are the definition of hypocrisy!

And I bet you would run into a school shooting unarmed....just like your orange king claimed....you people are the definition of hypocrisy!

Sure....much better to sit with your thumb up your rear and do nothing....just like you people.

The starving Venezuelans would probably welcome a regime change

venezuelans-are-starvingoiuhgfds.jpg

venezuela-poverty-and-misery.jpg

Last edited:
Now don't we gave a Duty to Protect them from a dictator......how does this differ from Libya?

My thoughts exactly.

To all the haters, now you see I can admit when I disagree with Trump and still defend him from the ravenous media trying to ruin him. This was a stupid suggestion on his part, but that’s why he has people who advise him on foreign affairs.

Well I think we can all agree that he's not the sharpest tack in the box.

Horse Shit.

That guy is the smartest we've had in a long time
Naw, not even close.

When did a mental illness become smart? We all know the boy don't have both oars in the water....

So you’re an ableist? Interesting...

Love how some Trump haters display the exact kind of behavior they’re supposed to despise about him.

This was a stupid suggestion on his part,
As one would expect, because he is a stupid person.

Many of Obama’s haters thought he was stupid and they were wrong. Continue to underestimate Trump. No skin off my teeth.
Of course, the difference is that Obama was demonstrably brilliant, while Trump is clearly a fool. We can survive a fool president, our institutions are strong. Like you already said, the moron has advisers.

Why does the left constantly refer to anonymous unidentified and unverified "officials" for fake news? Isn't there enough real stuff going on?

Forum List

Back