trump wanted to invade Venezuela

You know, it's one thing to wonder about the possibility of a hostile takeover of another company when you're CEO of your own.

It is quite a different thing to wonder about invading another country with military force when you are president.

You know, it's one thing to wonder about the possibility of a hostile takeover of another company when you're CEO of your own.

It is quite a different thing to wonder about invading another country with military force when you are president.

Celebrating the 4th by dredging up old news stories from unnamed sources. How patriotic of you! Don't worry Titless, your safely retired, and retarded at the same time!

Why not?
They're invading the US.

Guess you don't understand the difference between a refugee, and an active military invasion with troops and live ammo, do you?
the concept just flew over your head

Little Rebecca! Where ya been dude?
Sailor moon making plans

Naah..............just saying that I haven't seen you for a while. You're fun to kick around sometimes.

Why not?
They're invading the US.

Guess you don't understand the difference between a refugee, and an active military invasion with troops and live ammo, do you?

upload_2018-7-4_17-54-33.png

Why not?
They're invading the US.

the concept just flew over your head

Little Rebecca! Where ya been dude?
Sailor moon making plans

Naah..............just saying that I haven't seen you for a while. You're fun to kick around sometimes.
Kick and miss but do try.

Well I think we can all agree that he's not the sharpest tack in the box.

Trump is a multi billionaire who defeated the best the Rep and Dem parties could muster and became POTUS. Your career accomplishments? Yeah we thought so. :itsok:

He is also a lying POS....

So, Clinton lied Obama lied why can't Trump lie? OH SNAP!

Trump is a multi billionaire who defeated the best the Rep and Dem parties could muster and became POTUS. Your career accomplishments? Yeah we thought so. :itsok:
So we agree then, he's not the brightest bulb in the box.

Oh God the irony. :auiqs.jpg:

He is also a lying POS....

So, Clinton lied Obama lied why can't Trump lie? OH SNAP!
Lol, "but..but..but..Hillary!"

Pathetic.

So we agree then, he's not the brightest bulb in the box.

Oh God the irony. :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry dude, but you wouldn't recognize irony if it was made of actual iron and dropped on your head.

So you're saying a complete imbecile is able to kick the living shit out of dems day in and day out?
That doesnt say much for dems now does it....
Kicking shit as in calling names? :rolleyes:

You've had your ass handed to you at every turn and you know it.
And even better America knows it.

Forum List

Back