Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

And what did that rainbow lighting cost the tax payers? $100? $500?

YOu answer was a nice dodge. Conservatives claim to be in favor of not wasting tax money. Why are they ok with this?
Your posit was that a military parade was meaningless, as the purpose was already known.

The same holds true of homo parades.
Homo prades are financed by themselves, the military and the planned expense is paid for by taxpayers...

YOu answer was a nice dodge. Conservatives claim to be in favor of not wasting tax money. Why are they ok with this?
Your posit was that a military parade was meaningless, as the purpose was already known.

But the homo parades don't cost millions of dollars for the tax payers.
We won't even worry about debt when it rages up $10 trillion.

We? I have been consistently opposed to the debt and the mind set that spends tax payer dollars like it means nothing.
Then you did vote for Trump after that massive debt run under Obama.

No, I did not. I also did not vote for Obama.

Homo prades are financed by themselves, the military and the planned expense is paid for by taxpayers...
But the homo parades don't cost millions of dollars for the tax payers.

We? I have been consistently opposed to the debt and the mind set that spends tax payer dollars like it means nothing.
Trump will run up the debt along with Congress after complaining about how the debt was increasing under Oblama..Do you see any difference?
Both run up debts. You only complain about one.

There's your difference.
Which side do I complain about,, and who did I vote for president in 2016?

You know more about myself than I do...

How about we have a ticker tape parade thanking the units, all branches, who just kicked the shit out of ISIS? These guys stomped a force more diabolical and evil than Saddam's looters in Kuwait didn't they?

maxresdefault.jpg

We don't goose-step or menace anybody when we march. There are drill units who are nothing short of spectacular when they do their stuff. I like the parade idea.....let's have a look at the boys and some of the gear who went back to the sandbox after already winning that war once before Barry ran away and we had to do it again. Let's thank them for what they did....I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Yes? :thup:

And you think there would be significantly fewer cases of HIV if there were no "homo parades"?
Do you think there would be fewer wars without military parades?

I think spending millions of tax dollars on a massive military parade is wasting the hard earned pay of the American tax payer.

I think military parades have no effect on whether we have fewer or more wars.
In that sense they're like homo parades and their effect on aids cases.

I agree.

I think spending millions of tax dollars on a massive military parade is wasting the hard earned pay of the American tax payer.

I agree.
So let one team march and the other prance. All inclusive.

Trump will run up the debt along with Congress after complaining about how the debt was increasing under Oblama..Do you see any difference?

There's your difference.

Only one is in office now. I, for one, complained when Obama was in office. I complained when George W. was in office.

Unlike partisan hacks, I hold both sides to the same standard.
And you're still complaining now. Let us know when we get to $10 trillion worth of complaints.

There's your difference.

You voted for one of the Losers. You complain about the Winner.

And you could lose a few lbs.

There's your difference.

Only one is in office now. I, for one, complained when Obama was in office. I complained when George W. was in office.

And you're still complaining now. Let us know when we get to $10 trillion worth of complaints.
Because that is the amount justified by the example during Oblama's presidency...

I agree.
So let one team march and the other prance. All inclusive.

Let the team that pays for their own parade march. The "homo parades" only cost the tax payer for the police working the parade and the permitting costs. The massive military parade will cost millions of tax payer dollars. So if you want to have the tax payers pay for the police presence and the permitting, and let private donors foot the bill for the rest of the cost, I have no problem.

Showcase our military and it’s fighting strength. Let them march and be proud again after decades of liberals tearing down the military with PC bullshit.
Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade - CNNPolitics
Watch as the rabid Left foams at the mouth claiming the President wants to be like communist military dictatorships. Ha ha. Damn, I'm getting my dime's worth with this President.

I love it!

Why aren't the conservatives fighting against spending millions of tax payer dollars on a senseless display of the military might that the world already knows we possess?
We know you're a bunch of homos, too. We remember when Obama lit up the WH with rainbow colors to celebrate gay marriage.

You seem to have a fixation on homosexuals this morning. This is not a gay dating site but I`m sure you can find one.

There's your difference.

Because that is the amount justified by the example during Oblama's presidency...
If you were unbiased you would wait until after Trump's Presidency to make the same judgment. :)

There's your difference.

Oh, so as long as one party only adds $9.9 trillion to the debt, its all good? And the debt is all about the party, not about the actual debt?

Watch as the rabid Left foams at the mouth claiming the President wants to be like communist military dictatorships. Ha ha. Damn, I'm getting my dime's worth with this President.

I love it!

Why aren't the conservatives fighting against spending millions of tax payer dollars on a senseless display of the military might that the world already knows we possess?
We know you're a bunch of homos, too. We remember when Obama lit up the WH with rainbow colors to celebrate gay marriage.

You seem to have a fixation on homosexuals this morning. This is not a gay dating site but I`m sure you can find one.
Which one do you use?

There's your difference.

You voted for one of the Losers. You complain about the Winner.

And you could lose a few lbs.
One of the losers....Hmmm, so......These word math problems with social injustice involved are tough.....Okay, here it is.....

I couldn't have voted for the loser cause he didn't lose.. I don't know how to put it into a mathematical exponential though....

Oh,,,
your attempts to control the conversation through projecting perjerotives is:lame2:

Forum List

Back