Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

How about in addition to this, we make a float, and put all of the people engaged in The Coup on it handcuffed and let people throw rotten vegetables and eggs at them, and then with the ticker tape parade, it will be a kinder gentler version of tarring and feathering.

That should be the first float, with HONEST FBI and DOJ employees walking triumphantly because they have just cleaned house of Russian Moles, and then the military can follow afterwards.

'The Left wants pink p*ssy hat parades and hijab parades but no US military parades. Really makes you think' - Wacky Jack Posobiec

This military parade seems likely to happen on Nov 11th (or thereabouts), right? Because it's the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI?

Then you did vote for Trump after that massive debt run under Obama.

No, I did not. I also did not vote for Obama.
Then anything less than $10 trillion would be "better," would it not?

No debt would be even better. And spending millions on this parade is not being fiscally responsible.
It's well worth the money in national pride.

Others will be proud of their homo parade.

All inclusive.

Worth the money? Adding to the debt to show off what we already know?
Worth the money in national pride.

Others will be proud of their homosexuality, which we also already know.

All inclusive. Or are you against inclusion?

"YOU'RE A TRAITOR FOR INSULTING THE HIGHEST OFFICE HOLDER IN THE LAND! ALSO, THE PREVIOUS HIGHEST OFFICE HOLDER IS A SNAKE! I AM A STABLE PERSON!"

Do you think there would be fewer wars without military parades?

I think military parades have no effect on whether we have fewer or more wars.
In that sense they're like homo parades and their effect on aids cases.

I agree.
So let one team march and the other prance. All inclusive.

Let the team that pays for their own parade march. The "homo parades" only cost the tax payer for the police working the parade and the permitting costs. The massive military parade will cost millions of tax payer dollars. So if you want to have the tax payers pay for the police presence and the permitting, and let private donors foot the bill for the rest of the cost, I have no problem.
The military pays for its own parades with their very lives.

Homos put things in their butts.

See the difference?

Quick question...................how much money is it going to cost to repave the streets at 1600 Penn. Ave when the tanks get finished running past the WH?

Here ya go Nitwit.....
You do the same thing every nation does when holding a military parade.
upload_2018-2-7_8-58-41.png

No, I did not. I also did not vote for Obama.

No debt would be even better. And spending millions on this parade is not being fiscally responsible.

All inclusive.

If people are only proud because they see a military parade, their pride isn't worth much.

The inclusion is irrelevant. I oppose spending millions of tax dollars on a parade that will accomplish nothing.

This really takes off at 1:26.... :113:

Outstanding!

I love our Military. Our Volunteer Military. It's the One THING we can all be proud of.
Unless you are a Liberal....then you hate them the same as Jihadi.

First off...Liberal here...Army veteran, sons served in military....
Second...You are a lying piece of shit...Your type makes me want to puke from your lies and corruption.....Peddle your bullshit somewhere else..

Quick question...................how much money is it going to cost to repave the streets at 1600 Penn. Ave when the tanks get finished running past the WH?

Here ya go Nitwit.....
You do the same thing every nation does when holding a military parade.
View attachment 175343

The rubber pads do eliminate the digging and grinding of the pavement. But the excessive weight still causes damage. Especially to underground utilities.

All inclusive.

If people are only proud because they see a military parade, their pride isn't worth much.

The inclusion is irrelevant. I oppose spending millions of tax dollars on a parade that will accomplish nothing.
Gays can be proud and it's worth something, but the military can't.

Maybe you should rethink your position.

I think military parades have no effect on whether we have fewer or more wars.
In that sense they're like homo parades and their effect on aids cases.

I agree.
So let one team march and the other prance. All inclusive.

Let the team that pays for their own parade march. The "homo parades" only cost the tax payer for the police working the parade and the permitting costs. The massive military parade will cost millions of tax payer dollars. So if you want to have the tax payers pay for the police presence and the permitting, and let private donors foot the bill for the rest of the cost, I have no problem.
The military pays for its own parades with their very lives.

Homos put things in their butts.

See the difference?

Oh, so soldiers die so we can spend millions of tax dollars on a parade? How many soldiers die to pay for the fuel used to transport the men and equipment to Washington?

No, the tax payers will be soaked for millions of dollars for this parade. If you don't want soldiers to die, stop sending them to fight wars we should not be involved in.

ANOTHER great Trump idea
why wouldn't we be ok with it?? because we love America?? !! ??

Forum List

Back