Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

No debt would be even better. And spending millions on this parade is not being fiscally responsible.
It's well worth the money in national pride.

Others will be proud of their homo parade.

All inclusive.

Worth the money? Adding to the debt to show off what we already know?
Worth the money in national pride.

Others will be proud of their homosexuality, which we also already know.

All inclusive. Or are you against inclusion?

If people are only proud because they see a military parade, their pride isn't worth much.

The inclusion is irrelevant. I oppose spending millions of tax dollars on a parade that will accomplish nothing.
Gays can be proud and it's worth something, but the military can't.

Maybe you should rethink your position.

Maybe you should stick to the cost of the parades, as I have tried to do.

Gay pride parades are paid for by donors. The military parade will be paid for by the tax payers.

Adding millions to our debt for a parade is fiscally irresponsible.

No debt would be even better. And spending millions on this parade is not being fiscally responsible.

All inclusive.

If people are only proud because they see a military parade, their pride isn't worth much.

The inclusion is irrelevant. I oppose spending millions of tax dollars on a parade that will accomplish nothing.

To a soldier a "dog and pony" show is a pain in the ass....

Quick question...................how much money is it going to cost to repave the streets at 1600 Penn. Ave when the tanks get finished running past the WH?

Here ya go Nitwit.....
You do the same thing every nation does when holding a military parade.
View attachment 175343

The rubber pads do eliminate the digging and grinding of the pavement. But the excessive weight still causes damage. Especially to underground utilities.

If the road can withstand a loaded eighteen wheeler it can handle a tank as they weigh about the same.

All inclusive.

Gay pride parades are paid for by donors. The military parade will be paid for by the tax payers.

You're talking in circles. Get back to me when it's worse than $10 trillion, or bitch about the $10 trillion.

Quick question...................how much money is it going to cost to repave the streets at 1600 Penn. Ave when the tanks get finished running past the WH?

Here ya go Nitwit.....
View attachment 175343

The rubber pads do eliminate the digging and grinding of the pavement. But the excessive weight still causes damage. Especially to underground utilities.

If the road can withstand a loaded eighteen wheeler it can handle a tank as they weigh about the same.
Yet tracks tend to tear up paved roads faster than tires with pneumatic tires...

All inclusive.

Not to mine. They beat getting shot at.

The last military parade I marched in was down Main Street, West Jeff, Ohio. That was over 35 years ago and wore a pure white t-shirt and carried 30-06 bolt action rifle and had my VFW cap on. That was a Memorial Day Parade and the American Legion marched behind us. We did a few facing movements.
Last one I marched in was MCRD San Diego at graduation. Otherwise units came back from overseas piece meal so no parade. Flew back to restore order in Los Angeles when the filthy savages rioted.

Libtards will call this a lie but I never lie. When I came back from nam the MAC flight landed at LAX and in the airport terminal hippies spat on and called me a baby killer when wearing my Navy Blue Dress Uniform. A Marine Major saw that and came running to my side in his dress uniform wanting to kick their ass. I told the Major no because I am going home on leave.

People often want to express themselves but struggle to find the right source of the problem.

We see people directing attacks to people for no reason on forums like this all the time. Some people use terms like "Libtards" and the like.

What, are you suggesting that all Liberals are retards? Well, you'd be wrong and it's a lie to say such a thing. Also saying you never lie when you've just lied, is lie.

Prove it! You assume facts not in evidence. Lib can mean librarian but tard is self-explanatory.

The problem, imho, is that the term "libtard" pops up everytime someone disagrees with a rightwinger.

If you're against a Military Parade ......you're a libtard.

Here ya go Nitwit.....
View attachment 175343

Yet tracks tend to tear up paved roads faster than tires with pneumatic tires...

Never heard of rubber tracks have you...
And I even posted pictures for the dimwitted.
So whats your excuse?

"It beats getting shot at"..

Really Darlink,,, where on Earth are soldiers stationed in the USA getting shot "at"?

Last one I marched in was MCRD San Diego at graduation. Otherwise units came back from overseas piece meal so no parade. Flew back to restore order in Los Angeles when the filthy savages rioted.

Libtards will call this a lie but I never lie. When I came back from nam the MAC flight landed at LAX and in the airport terminal hippies spat on and called me a baby killer when wearing my Navy Blue Dress Uniform. A Marine Major saw that and came running to my side in his dress uniform wanting to kick their ass. I told the Major no because I am going home on leave.

People often want to express themselves but struggle to find the right source of the problem.

We see people directing attacks to people for no reason on forums like this all the time. Some people use terms like "Libtards" and the like.

What, are you suggesting that all Liberals are retards? Well, you'd be wrong and it's a lie to say such a thing. Also saying you never lie when you've just lied, is lie.

Prove it! You assume facts not in evidence. Lib can mean librarian but tard is self-explanatory.

The problem, imho, is that the term "libtard" pops up everytime someone disagrees with a rightwinger.

Come on...Think of something stupideriest to say....

"It beats getting shot at"..

Really Darlink,,, where on Earth are soldiers station in the USA getting shot "at"?
Many have returned from overseas. Dear.

He's more like Kim Jong Un every fucking day.

Trump’s ‘marching orders’ to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade
President Trump’s vision of soldiers marching and tanks rolling down the boulevards of Washington is moving closer to reality in the Pentagon and White House, where officials say they have begun to plan a grand military parade later this year showcasing the might of America’s armed forces.

Trump has long mused publicly and privately about wanting such a parade, but a Jan. 18 meeting between Trump and top generals in the Pentagon’s tank — a room reserved for top-secret discussions — marked a tipping point, according to two officials briefed on the planning.

Surrounded by the military’s highest-ranking officials, including Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.

parade.png

You're talking in circles. Get back to me when it's worse than $10 trillion, or bitch about the $10 trillion.

I HAVE bitched about the $10 trillion. But the difference is, I bitch about all of the debt. You see $9.9 trillion in new debt as better than $10 trillion in debt. Your opinion of the debt is based on the political party. But everyone will have to pay BOTH debts. So I see it as not 2 separate amounts, but as $19.9 trillion in debt.

Showcase our military and it’s fighting strength. Let them march and be proud again after decades of liberals tearing down the military with PC bullshit.
Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade - CNNPolitics
Watch as the rabid Left foams at the mouth claiming the President wants to be like communist military dictatorships. Ha ha. Damn, I'm getting my dime's worth with this President.

I love it!

Why aren't the conservatives fighting against spending millions of tax payer dollars on a senseless display of the military might that the world already knows we possess?

So we can honor the Men and Women in our Armed Forces.
I figure they are worth it,but thats just me.

So spending millions on a parade is a fiscally conservative ideal? WTF?

I HAVE bitched about the $10 trillion. But the difference is, I bitch about all of the debt. You see $9.9 trillion in new debt as better than $10 trillion in debt. Your opinion of the debt is based on the political party. But everyone will have to pay BOTH debts. So I see it as not 2 separate amounts, but as $19.9 trillion in debt.
Link me to a post of yours bitching about Obama's $10 trillion debt.

You won't be able to, of course.

Forum List

Back