Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Numbnuts, how does his giving paid maternity leave to government workers help the poor? Love how you gloss over crap you can't handle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that all you got? Get a life!

Just asking the question on one of your points, and you won't answer. By avoiding the answer you said volumes.

Next point, Kennedy was the sponsor of NCLB, so Obama is trying to fix a Democrats mistake.

Yo are a joke…. the NCLB act was passed by Congress in
1) Are you saying Democrats don't hire them?

2) It's called giving people a choice. I thought you lefties believed in choice or is that only when the choice involves killing what you don't want to take responsibility for producing?

1. No, but no republican should. Unfortunately too many republicans DO hire illegals. Even some of the Bush clan did so.

2. People do have a choice…Go to a free public school or spend your OWN money if you wnat your kids to go to a private school!

And too many Democrats hire illegals.

Poor people have the choice of a public school and what? Certainly poor students should have the choices that Obama's girls have.

BenCarson went to a public school before entering college as did many other highly educated Black professionals.
The students who apply themselves are still going to rise to the top no matter what their families socio-economic status and no matter what kind of school they attend.

I didn't say Kennedy passed it, dummy. I said he sponsored it. Idiot!

You idea, still does not allow the poor the same choice that the Obama's have. And you are wrong about socio-economic status. They don't always rise, they face greater odds against succeeding. Surprised you don't understand that simple fact. Environment is a huge to success.
1.Are you crazy or just dumb! The quote you are responding to has no mention of Kennedy. You need to put that bottle away… you are starting to hallucinate…

Stop trying to convince me to agree to subsidize your kids with my tax dollars…If you want to send 'em to a private school YOU PAY FOR IT. There is probably a tax break for private schoolers so take advantage of it and STFU!

You can't follow your own conversation can you? You are really stupid or you are just caught and are to proud to acknowledge you are dead wrong. You brought up Obama and NCLB, it was a bill sponsored by Kennedy.

I don't have kids in school, they graduated. Poor kids, not me, should have the same choices that the rich kids have. The subsidies for the private schools are designed to go to the poor not the rich, dumb shit.

I'm familiar with them.

In a massive gang rape, lack of DNA is not evidence of them not raping the girl. That someone else was found to have raped the woman ALSO, is not evidence that they did not rape the girl.

YOu lefties reflexively take the side of vile scum.

Here moron....I'll make it very, very simple for you....Answer this question:

Should the Central Park 5 been executed as Trump called for the death penalty for them.....Yes or No???

As rape is so often a he said she said thing, I hesitate in supporting the Death Penalty for Rape, even one as heinous as the ones those animals were convicted of.

If he did call for the death penalty specifically for those 5, I would respectfully disagree.

Lengthy prison sentences, certainly.
Even after the Central Park 5 have been cleared and freed you persist in calling them animals? What sort of a monster ARE YOU. You sound demonic. Maybe you need to find a good exorcist! And while you are at, it tell him about your demon possessed candidate, The Donald!

The basis for the reversals was lack of DNA evidence and the confession of another rapist.

Both of those reasons are completely wrong.

Lack of DNA evidence is not evidence of innocence.

That they found ONE additional rapists from a GANG RAPE, does not mean the other rapists from the GANG RAPE, were innocent.

ALL FIVE OF THEM CONFESSED.

You liberals side with the animals. You are part of the process of decadence and the decline of our civilization.
The only animal here is YOU. Np blood, semen or any other trace evidence exists connecting the CP 5 to that rape. As much as you wish it did, it DOES NOT EXIST. Get over your bigotry and move on.

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The five juveniles were interviewed for hours. With a parent or guardian of theirs present, Santana, McCray, and Richardson all made video statements.[43] Wise made a number of statements, on his own, in accordance with the law.[43] Salaam told the police he was 16 years old and showed them identification to prove it, which permitted the police to question him without a parent.[43] After Salaam's mother arrived the police stopped the questioning, but Salaam's admissions were admitted into testimony.[43] In addition, before the raped jogger was even found, one of the other boys the police had rounded up, sitting in the back of a police car, blurted that he "didn't do the murder," but that he knew who did ... Antron McCray, and Kevin Richardson who was sitting beside him agreed, saying "Antron did it".[43] Later, after Raymond Santana was interrogated about the rape and while he was being driven to another precinct, he on his own exclaimed: "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel her tits."[43]

All five confessed to a number of the attacks committed in the park that night, and implicated one or more of the others.[28][43] None of the five said they themselves actually raped the jogger, but each confessed to being an accomplice to the rape.[28] All five said that they themselves had only helped restrain the jogger, or touched her, while one or more others raped her.[43] Antron McCray said that a "Puerto Rican kid with a hoodie" had been the one who raped the jogger.[28] While he was incarcerated in the Rikers Island jail, Korey Wise told the older sister of a friend of his, according to her testimony, that he'd only held the jogger down.[43]

Yusef Salaam made verbal admissions, but refused to sign a confession or make one on videotape. Salaam was, however, implicated by all of the other four, and convicted."

You and yours are the bigots here, who denied justice to the victim, because her attacks were black, and to their future victims.

The fact that you equate lack of physical evidence shows that you are a moron.

Because bring back manufacturing jobs would be so bad for them?

Because deporting their competition for jobs would be so bad for them?

Stop the stupid bullshit......

You morons want blacks to work for the same wages as a Chinese or Indian worker gets?.....
Or ship blacks to the onion fields of CA and work for $50 per week??

How TRULY stupid you and your fellow morons must be in your brand of "social and economic engineering"......

Trump is the charlatan and you are the patsy if you think that "manufacturing" jobs can simply return to the states....Thatship has long sailed.

And the only way you can get the black unemployed to pick your tomatoes or repair your roof would be to be willing to pay for a pound of tomatoes what would cost you to fill up your car.

STOP being morons.....

Don't be mad at trump or trump supporter. They have a vision for America.

Don't get mad at hillary or her supporters. They do too.

This country is going one way or the other. If you want to get mad get mad at people who agree with you but won't bother voting. They fucked you.

And you Republicans. Don't get mad when people show up they tend to not agree with you

I don't get mad when people disagree with me.

I get mad when they lie to my face, or are complete fucking assholes.

Just asking the question on one of your points, and you won't answer. By avoiding the answer you said volumes.

Next point, Kennedy was the sponsor of NCLB, so Obama is trying to fix a Democrats mistake.

1. No, but no republican should. Unfortunately too many republicans DO hire illegals. Even some of the Bush clan did so.

2. People do have a choice…Go to a free public school or spend your OWN money if you wnat your kids to go to a private school!

Poor people have the choice of a public school and what? Certainly poor students should have the choices that Obama's girls have.

BenCarson went to a public school before entering college as did many other highly educated Black professionals.
The students who apply themselves are still going to rise to the top no matter what their families socio-economic status and no matter what kind of school they attend.

Detroit schools now aren't what they were in the 60s genius...I cant tell you don't now and have never lived in the inner city
Detroit Detroit Detroit…That is ALL you know. Your whole world revolves around Detroit and that is what you measure every other city by. I can see how your world view became so slanted.

You don't care about people.. like I said you're like the rest of the leftist scum:slap:

Don't bring up failures, that is not fair! Lol!

You idea, still does not allow the poor the same choice that the Obama's have. And you are wrong about socio-economic status. They don't always rise, they face greater odds against succeeding. Surprised you don't understand that simple fact. Environment is a huge to success.
1.Are you crazy or just dumb! The quote you are responding to has no mention of Kennedy. You need to put that bottle away… you are starting to hallucinate…

Stop trying to convince me to agree to subsidize your kids with my tax dollars…If you want to send 'em to a private school YOU PAY FOR IT. There is probably a tax break for private schoolers so take advantage of it and STFU!
No, there isn't....you rob us makers to fund your public school cesspool....

We are dealing with it....we are going to shove public schools up your liberal ass....:lol:

Just how are you going to do that with a loser presidential candidate? And it looks like Senate seats will tip towards the Democrats too. heh heh heh!

We are dealing with it....we are going to shove public schools up your liberal ass....:lol:

Just how are you going to do that with a loser presidential candidate? And it looks like Senate seats will tip towards the Democrats too. heh heh heh!

Here's the difference between Obama's majority and Bush's. Bush delay and hastert purposely robbed from the poor to feed the rich.

Obama got obstructed from the start and lobbyists proved they can get to both parties so people didn't show up in 2010 to vote out the bums instead the people who voted in 08 didn't show up in 2010 and rewarded the obstructionists. Even if Republicans lose this year they know they will win in 2018. That's why the poor are losing.

And if this is true how come the liberal media ain't tellin it?

Detroit schools now aren't what they were in the 60s genius...I cant tell you don't now and have never lived in the inner city
Detroit Detroit Detroit…That is ALL you know. Your whole world revolves around Detroit and that is what you measure every other city by. I can see how your world view became so slanted.

There are other cities just like Detroit and they all have the same two things in common
Well, golly gee Homer. You disparage the democrats for the plights of a few cities but the republicans rule over the poorest states in the country. Last time I checked the red states were quite numerous and many of those, if not most, were economically depressed.
OTOH Democrat controlled states are footing the bill for your poor republican enclaves.

There are other cities just like Detroit and they all have the same two things in common
Well, golly gee Homer. You disparage the democrats for the plights of a few cities but the republicans rule over the poorest states in the country. Last time I checked the red states were quite numerous and many of those, if not most, were economically depressed.
OTOH Democrat controlled states are footing the bill for your poor republican enclaves.

Last time I checked in my state, there are 6 red districts and 1 blue one. NONE of the 6 red ones comes anywhere close to getting the freebies the 1 blue one does. In fact, the blue one is the only one of them 7 where more than 20% of the residents use food stamps. Demographics explain a lot of that.

Good luck with your hitlery....:lol:

Last time I checked in my state, there are 6 red districts and 1 blue one. NONE of the 6 red ones comes anywhere close to getting the freebies the 1 blue one does. In fact, the blue one is the only one of them 7 where more than 20% of the residents use food stamps. Demographics explain a lot of that.
I'd rather live in the 6 that have all the money and jobs.

Tell your corporate masters to start hiring more black people. That's the problem.

And we will tell black people to start raising employable citizens

Im at my yearly physical. The black asst. Her dad's in federal prison. That poor thing. I'm glad Henry Ford hospital and Ford motor hired a lot of blacks.

Stop trying to convince me to agree to subsidize your kids with my tax dollars

So you think public schools are free and don't take your tax dollars? WTF do you live anyway?

Over half of my property taxes go to our schools that I nor my tenants have children in. One of my tenants home schools their kids and that's a huge financial loss to them because the mother has to stay home to do so.

The average public school cost around 13K a year per student. Your argument is not about the failure of school vouchers, your argument is that your leaders told you what to think.
There you go again telling me what I think. Your simple mind isn't capable of grasping what I think. take your time and read s-l-o-w-l-y. That might give that other brain cell time to fire up and facilitate better understanding.

Here goes: I know your tax dollars pay for public schools as does mine and people who don't even have kids. The problem with a national voucher system those tax dollars will be redirected to private schools while public schools will have far less funding than they do now. That is problematic because if vouchers do not cover the entire tuition of private schools the poor will still be going to public schools since many likely can't afford to take money out of their pockets to make up the difference. And wealthier kids , whose parents can afford to meet the co payment, will be going to voucher schools where the best teachers will be attracted by higher pay and where profit margins rule.

So would you think most Americans are going to support the tax dollar financing of TWO schools systems. One for the middle class and one for the poor? I'd rather leave it like it is, overhaul the present system and make it better. Some studies have shown no appreciable academic advantage for private schools over public schools.

Tell your corporate masters to start hiring more black people. That's the problem.

Logic dictates, you first....

No need to tell Blacks anything…. 75% are living above the poverty level.And some of that poor 25% are working poor.

Stop trying to convince me to agree to subsidize your kids with my tax dollars

So you think public schools are free and don't take your tax dollars? WTF do you live anyway?

Over half of my property taxes go to our schools that I nor my tenants have children in. One of my tenants home schools their kids and that's a huge financial loss to them because the mother has to stay home to do so.

The average public school cost around 13K a year per student. Your argument is not about the failure of school vouchers, your argument is that your leaders told you what to think.
There you go again telling me what I think. Your simple mind isn't capable of grasping what I think. take your time and read s-l-o-w-l-y. That might give that other brain cell time to fire up and facilitate better understanding.

Here goes: I know your tax dollars pay for public schools as does mine and people who don't even have kids. The problem with a national voucher system those tax dollars will be redirected to private schools while public schools will have far less funding than they do now. That is problematic because if vouchers do not cover the entire tuition of private schools the poor will still be going to public schools since many likely can't afford to take money out of their pockets to make up the difference. And wealthier kids , whose parents can afford to meet the co payment, will be going to voucher schools where the best teachers will be attracted by higher pay and where profit margins rule.

So would you think most Americans are going to support the tax dollar financing of TWO schools systems. One for the middle class and one for the poor? I'd rather leave it like it is, overhaul the present system and make it better. Some studies have shown no appreciable academic advantage for private schools over public schools.
I'll correct one thing. Those charter schools do not pay teachers well they take teachers with shaky credentials or no credentials at all. They don't get pensions, a union, summer pay. But the schools are safe and actually teach

No need to tell Blacks anything…. 75% are living above the poverty level.And some of that poor 25% are working poor.
Let's focus on that 25% and make it 15%. What percent are doing it to themselves? Same with the poor whites in this country.

It may come down to if you are poor, don't have kids. My brothers rich and I see what it takes to raise kids. Or if you are poor, only have 1. Or stop being poor.

But it's sad to tell people not go have as many kids as they want I know but sorry, this ain't biblical times.

If Trump was a loyal American and really cared about his countrymen he would have made sure the people building his stuff were Americans. So you are right Ray is just being an apologist for Trump's hypocrisy.

Trump never ran from the claim that he uses foreign labor. In fact he brought it up in one of his interviews. Trump said that the game is unfair and you have to revamp the entire system, not expect one or two vendors try to compete with foreign labor. It can't be done, that's the problem.

Whether companies use foreign labor or have products made here, everybody has to play by the same rules. Our customers who left the US deeply regretted doing so, but they had no choice. It was either move out or join their employees in the unemployment line. Their competitors were already overseas taking their customers.
What a showpiece of convoluted logic. Is Trump a hypocrite or not? He is part of the problem not a solution. The lying snake won't even show his tax returns so we can get at the truth of his off shore deals and foreign labor dealings….. KMA.

Blacks will do what their Democratic Masters tell them to do...

Their dependence upon social programming and affirmative action keeps them under control and towing the line...

--------------------

Better a 'house nigra' dan a fiel' han', Ahh spex...?

--------------------

"I'll have those nigras voting Democratic for the next 200 years." - President Lyndon Baines Johnson, 1964, in anticipation of passing the Civil Rights Act
(apocryphal attribution?)

--------------------

It requires courage to leave their inner-city shit-hole Plantations and to enter the wider world amongst people who do not look and talk like them, and to take responsibility for their own destinies, and their own successes and failures, without blaming others...

Much easier and safer, psychologically and culturally - despite spates of flying gangbanger bullets - to remain amongst those who look and talk like they do...

Nestled snug, safe and sound in the bosom of Mother Democratic Party, which is only too happy to perpetuate that multi-generational dependency for as long as possible...

A party all-too-willing to make endless and imaginative excuses for their perpetual, collective Under-performer / Loser status...

No guts, no glory...

Ahh, yes, life is far better for Blacks in the republican led red states where they sweat and toil for their former "conservative" friends for a pittance. Them evil democrats got 'em n a plantation up north but the republiKLANS in the south hs done so much better for them.

You don't care about people.. like I said you're like the rest of the leftist scum:slap:

Let's rephrase that a bit in Nazi terms:
You don't care about people.. like I said you're like the rest of the leftist Jewish scum. * sentiment harvested from the entire continent of Europe—— 1300AD -1941 AD

Forum List

Back