Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Each item on the list I posted is verifiable. I suggest you click on main link to see the full extent of Obama's accomplishments. If you think those items are propaganda I suggest you prove it instead of grunting and snorting like a frustrated fool!

Numbnuts, how does his giving paid maternity leave to government workers help the poor? Love how you gloss over crap you can't handle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that all you got? Get a life!

Just asking the question on one of your points, and you won't answer. By avoiding the answer you said volumes.

Next point, Kennedy was the sponsor of NCLB, so Obama is trying to fix a Democrats mistake.

Yo are a joke…. the NCLB act was passed by Congress in
1.If illegals are taking poor White and poor Black people's jobs republicans need to stop hiring them..

2. The voucher system won't benefit Blacks at all. The voucher system is just another attempt by republicans to privatize K-12 for profit.The republican base has already written Black progress off as unattainable due to what they see as low cognitive skills and a propensity for violence. Given that preconception, republicans are being duplicitous when they say the voucher system will help Black children to learn better. If you don't think that Blacks haven't realized that, you are badly mistaken. They know that when republicans advertise something in the interest of Black folks, the end product is rarely up to the standard as advertised.
1) Are you saying Democrats don't hire them?

2) It's called giving people a choice. I thought you lefties believed in choice or is that only when the choice involves killing what you don't want to take responsibility for producing?

1. No, but no republican should. Unfortunately too many republicans DO hire illegals. Even some of the Bush clan did so.

2. People do have a choice…Go to a free public school or spend your OWN money if you wnat your kids to go to a private school!

And too many Democrats hire illegals.

Poor people have the choice of a public school and what? Certainly poor students should have the choices that Obama's girls have.

BenCarson went to a public school before entering college as did many other highly educated Black professionals.
The students who apply themselves are still going to rise to the top no matter what their families socio-economic status and no matter what kind of school they attend.

I didn't say Kennedy passed it, dummy. I said he sponsored it. Idiot!

You idea, still does not allow the poor the same choice that the Obama's have. And you are wrong about socio-economic status. They don't always rise, they face greater odds against succeeding. Surprised you don't understand that simple fact. Environment is a huge to success.
1.Are you crazy or just dumb! The quote you are responding to has no mention of Kennedy. You need to put that bottle away… you are starting to hallucinate…

Stop trying to convince me to agree to subsidize your kids with my tax dollars…If you want to send 'em to a private school YOU PAY FOR IT. There is probably a tax break for private schoolers so take advantage of it and STFU!

1.If illegals are taking poor White and poor Black people's jobs republicans need to stop hiring them..

2. The voucher system won't benefit Blacks at all. The voucher system is just another attempt by republicans to privatize K-12 for profit.The republican base has already written Black progress off as unattainable due to what they see as low cognitive skills and a propensity for violence. Given that preconception, republicans are being duplicitous when they say the voucher system will help Black children to learn better. If you don't think that Blacks haven't realized that, you are badly mistaken. They know that when republicans advertise something in the interest of Black folks, the end product is rarely up to the standard as advertised.

2) It's called giving people a choice. I thought you lefties believed in choice or is that only when the choice involves killing what you don't want to take responsibility for producing?

1. No, but no republican should. Unfortunately too many republicans DO hire illegals. Even some of the Bush clan did so.

2. People do have a choice…Go to a free public school or spend your OWN money if you wnat your kids to go to a private school!

Poor people have the choice of a public school and what? Certainly poor students should have the choices that Obama's girls have.

In sticking with the op I'll say that if Trump wins the election chances are that poor people are going t have even fewer choices.
Trump's pick of Supreme court Justices would be disastrous for education and every thing else affecting the poor and middle class for decades to come.

I see no difference between the two and their Supreme Court picks. Rich appointing rich, to make decisions for the rich.
With your tunnel vision I doubt if you can see anything but Rush Limbaugh's lips moving.

Why focus on black Americans? Because that is what the thread is about.

Do you mean that when black Americans take advantage of Democrats allowing illegal immigrants to take away their jobs and keep wages low, they are benefiting from Democratic policies? Do you mean when black Americans take advantage of Democrats fighting to prevent the children of poor families from getting school vouchers that will rescue them from failed dangerous schools they are benefiting form Democratic policies?

Don't be stupid. We already have proof the voucher system Trump wants to implement across the nation works from our experience in D.C.

In 2004, President George W. Bush signed the D.C. School Choice Incentive Act of 2003, creating the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program to provide scholarships to students from low-income families to attend a private school of choice.[1] The program targeted 2,000 children from low-income families in Washington D.C. These children were given funding to help offset the cost of private schooling.[1] In 2008, the program funded attendance at 54 D.C. private schools for students from families with an average income of $22,736, "or about 107 percent of the federal poverty level for a family of four."[1]

In 2009 the program faced a phase out with President Barack Obama’s 2009 budget proposal cutting all funding for the program and including language to prohibit any new students from receiving scholarships.[2]

In 2011, Speaker of the House John Boehner and Senator Joe Lieberman introduced the Scholarships for Opportunity and Results (SOAR) Act to restore funding for the program and again allow new students to participate. The entirety of the SOAR Act was included in the 2011 long-term continuing resolution, the passage of which resulted in a five-year reauthorization of the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program.[3] The 2004 legislation had permitted students to receive scholarships of up to $7,500, whereas the 2011 bill provides scholarships of up to $8,000 for students in kindergarten through eighth grade and up to $12,000 for students in grades 9-12.[4]

In February 2012, President Barack Obama announced his budget proposal for 2013, which did not include new funding for the program.[5] According to ABC News, the budget stated that the program's budget for 2012 had enough money to also cover students' vouchers in 2013, but did not mention future years.[5] The lack of funding was criticized by conservatives, including The Heritage Foundation and Wall Street Journal columnist Jason L. Riley, who argued that the program costs less per child and has a higher graduation rate than public schools in Washington D.C.[6][7]

D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bigoted bs you are posting only tells people you have no idea why you are supporting Hillary. Clearly, it is today's Democrats who have no interest in the welfare of poor Americans including poor black Americans.
1.I am supporting Hillary because I don't want a republican choosing the next several Supreme Court Justices. Is that clear enough for you?

2. Your small study had to be sacked due to corruption. That seems to always follow when republicans start to privatize or deregulate things. FROM YOUR LINK:
On April 22, 2016, board members of the D.C. Children and Youth Investment Trust Corporation voted to dissolve the organization because of debt caused by large staff costs, including misuse of the organization's credit cards.[9] By cutting employees' salaries, abandoning its office lease, and cutting other costs, the organization will try to deliver some of the promised grant funding in 2016.[9]
So you can't think of any other reason why you would want to see Hillary in the WH. I agree with you on that, there is no other rational reason to want her to be president.

The results of the D.C. voucher program and clear, the per student cost of sending these students to private schools is less than maintaining them in failed public schools and their graduation rate was higher. It is also clear that the only reason Hillary, Obama and the other Democrats oppose school vouchers is that it might cost the party the political support of the teachers unions. Hillary would like you to believe she would like to save the children, but her real motto, clearly, is Screw the Children. Your motto, too, apparently.

1. You are wise to agree.

2. I can live with public schools but the D.C. experiment doesn't tell the whole story. I posted others studies showing abject failure under the voucher system. Besides as I said time and time again, poor families couldn't afford the co-pay and the books. The voucher system is geared towards profit and the fees would rise over time. The ONLY people truly benefitting from vouchers are those already enrolled in private schools. With vouchers they would be subsidized instead of having to foot the entire bill. I see with the third eye… the voucher system is not designed to benefit the poor.
Again, you are just being stupid. All the evidence shows the D.C. voucher system, the only federally funded voucher system was a great success in all respects. Since all 2,000 children who participated in the D.C. program came from families with incomes less than 107% of the federal poverty line, your idiotic claim that poor families wouldn't be able to pay for school supplies is clearly false. Again, the only reason the Democrats are fighting to prevent these children from getting a decent education is because the teachers unions oppose the voucher program and the Democrats don't want to lose this support. They are willing to lose children but not votes. It has become the Party of depraved indifference to poor and vulnerable in America.

What a stupid post. Public schools are paid for by the government just as school vouchers would be. In D.C. it cost less to send these students to private schools than to it did to keep them in public schools and those who went private schools had a higher graduation rate.
Your post is ABJECTLY stupid. Vouchers don't cover the entire tuition, the difference comes out of the parent's pockets.

On April 22, 2016, board members of the D.C. Children and Youth Investment Trust Corporation voted to dissolve the organization because of debt caused by large staff costs, including misuse of the organization's credit cards.[9] By cutting employees' salaries, abandoning its office lease, and cutting other costs, the organization will try to deliver some of the promised grant funding in 2016.[9]

Offering parents of children in failing public schools vouchers to use for private school enrollment sounds like a great idea — until you take a look at private school tuition and how much the state is willing to fork over.

Our research into private education costs in Bexar County indicates publicly funded vouchers would not go far in the private sector and would require significant out-of-pocket expenses, meaning many low-income families would be unable to take advantage of the subsidies.

Campbell’s bill would give parents the equivalent of 60 percent of the average daily attendance allotment the state pays school districts for each of the 180 school days a student is in class. The average paid per student varies from school district to school district, but 60 percent of the average is about $4,996 a year, according to the Texas Education Agency.

That hardly makes a dent in tuition costs at San Antonio’s TMI — The Episcopal School of Texas or Saint Mary’s Hall, where tuition is well over $22,000 a year. Tuition costs typically do not include uniforms, books and other expenses.
Are you really as stupid as you seem or are you just a dull witted liar? The only federally funded voucher program is the one in D.C. and it pays the full private school tuition and costs less per student than maintaining these students in them in failed public schools and produces higher graduation rates than the public schools. The only downside to the program as far as you and Hillary are concerned is that if Hillary decided to what is right for the children of poor families, she might lose some of the political support she gets from teachers unions.
I think the post # 1018 sums the DC program up nicely…. I suggest you read it . After you do I expect an apology….
That's because you are stupid. First of all there are only five private schools that are approved for the D.C. voucher program so the post you referred to is just bs.

Don't be stupid. We already have proof the voucher system Trump wants to implement across the nation works from our experience in D.C.

In 2004, President George W. Bush signed the D.C. School Choice Incentive Act of 2003, creating the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program to provide scholarships to students from low-income families to attend a private school of choice.[1] The program targeted 2,000 children from low-income families in Washington D.C. These children were given funding to help offset the cost of private schooling.[1] In 2008, the program funded attendance at 54 D.C. private schools for students from families with an average income of $22,736, "or about 107 percent of the federal poverty level for a family of four."[1]

In 2009 the program faced a phase out with President Barack Obama’s 2009 budget proposal cutting all funding for the program and including language to prohibit any new students from receiving scholarships.[2]

In 2011, Speaker of the House John Boehner and Senator Joe Lieberman introduced the Scholarships for Opportunity and Results (SOAR) Act to restore funding for the program and again allow new students to participate. The entirety of the SOAR Act was included in the 2011 long-term continuing resolution, the passage of which resulted in a five-year reauthorization of the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program.[3] The 2004 legislation had permitted students to receive scholarships of up to $7,500, whereas the 2011 bill provides scholarships of up to $8,000 for students in kindergarten through eighth grade and up to $12,000 for students in grades 9-12.[4]

In February 2012, President Barack Obama announced his budget proposal for 2013, which did not include new funding for the program.[5] According to ABC News, the budget stated that the program's budget for 2012 had enough money to also cover students' vouchers in 2013, but did not mention future years.[5] The lack of funding was criticized by conservatives, including The Heritage Foundation and Wall Street Journal columnist Jason L. Riley, who argued that the program costs less per child and has a higher graduation rate than public schools in Washington D.C.[6][7]

D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bigoted bs you are posting only tells people you have no idea why you are supporting Hillary. Clearly, it is today's Democrats who have no interest in the welfare of poor Americans including poor black Americans.
1.I am supporting Hillary because I don't want a republican choosing the next several Supreme Court Justices. Is that clear enough for you?

2. Your small study had to be sacked due to corruption. That seems to always follow when republicans start to privatize or deregulate things. FROM YOUR LINK:
So you can't think of any other reason why you would want to see Hillary in the WH. I agree with you on that, there is no other rational reason to want her to be president.

The results of the D.C. voucher program and clear, the per student cost of sending these students to private schools is less than maintaining them in failed public schools and their graduation rate was higher. It is also clear that the only reason Hillary, Obama and the other Democrats oppose school vouchers is that it might cost the party the political support of the teachers unions. Hillary would like you to believe she would like to save the children, but her real motto, clearly, is Screw the Children. Your motto, too, apparently.

1. You are wise to agree.

2. I can live with public schools but the D.C. experiment doesn't tell the whole story. I posted others studies showing abject failure under the voucher system. Besides as I said time and time again, poor families couldn't afford the co-pay and the books. The voucher system is geared towards profit and the fees would rise over time. The ONLY people truly benefitting from vouchers are those already enrolled in private schools. With vouchers they would be subsidized instead of having to foot the entire bill. I see with the third eye… the voucher system is not designed to benefit the poor.
Again, you are just being stupid. All the evidence shows the D.C. voucher system, the only federally funded voucher system was a great success in all respects. Since all 2,000 children who participated in the D.C. program came from families with incomes less than 107% of the federal poverty line, your idiotic claim that poor families wouldn't be able to pay for school supplies is clearly false. Again, the only reason the Democrats are fighting to prevent these children from getting a decent education is because the teachers unions oppose the voucher program and the Democrats don't want to lose this support. They are willing to lose children but not votes. It has become the Party of depraved indifference to poor and vulnerable in America.

YAWWWWNNNN!

Numbnuts, how does his giving paid maternity leave to government workers help the poor? Love how you gloss over crap you can't handle.

Just asking the question on one of your points, and you won't answer. By avoiding the answer you said volumes.

Next point, Kennedy was the sponsor of NCLB, so Obama is trying to fix a Democrats mistake.

BenCarson went to a public school before entering college as did many other highly educated Black professionals.
The students who apply themselves are still going to rise to the top no matter what their families socio-economic status and no matter what kind of school they attend.

I didn't say Kennedy passed it, dummy. I said he sponsored it. Idiot!

You idea, still does not allow the poor the same choice that the Obama's have. And you are wrong about socio-economic status. They don't always rise, they face greater odds against succeeding. Surprised you don't understand that simple fact. Environment is a huge to success.
1.Are you crazy or just dumb! The quote you are responding to has no mention of Kennedy. You need to put that bottle away… you are starting to hallucinate…

Stop trying to convince me to agree to subsidize your kids with my tax dollars…If you want to send 'em to a private school YOU PAY FOR IT. There is probably a tax break for private schoolers so take advantage of it and STFU!
No, there isn't....you rob us makers to fund your public school cesspool....

We are dealing with it....we are going to shove public schools up your liberal ass....:lol:

Detroit schools now aren't what they were in the 60s genius...I cant tell you don't now and have never lived in the inner city
Detroit Detroit Detroit…That is ALL you know. Your whole world revolves around Detroit and that is what you measure every other city by. I can see how your world view became so slanted.

There are other cities just like Detroit and they all have the same two things in common

Stop trying to convince me to agree to subsidize your kids with my tax dollars

So you think public schools are free and don't take your tax dollars? WTF do you live anyway?

Over half of my property taxes go to our schools that I nor my tenants have children in. One of my tenants home schools their kids and that's a huge financial loss to them because the mother has to stay home to do so.

The average public school cost around 13K a year per student. Your argument is not about the failure of school vouchers, your argument is that your leaders told you what to think.

If Trump was a loyal American and really cared about his countrymen he would have made sure the people building his stuff were Americans. So you are right Ray is just being an apologist for Trump's hypocrisy.

Trump never ran from the claim that he uses foreign labor. In fact he brought it up in one of his interviews. Trump said that the game is unfair and you have to revamp the entire system, not expect one or two vendors try to compete with foreign labor. It can't be done, that's the problem.

Whether companies use foreign labor or have products made here, everybody has to play by the same rules. Our customers who left the US deeply regretted doing so, but they had no choice. It was either move out or join their employees in the unemployment line. Their competitors were already overseas taking their customers.

Aw STFU I am not interested in your personal opinion… You weren't there so disprove my source with a credible source or just STFU!

I thought I just did that a few days ago! Maybe it was some other leftist that was totally uninformed. But no problem. When I get home from work, I'll find the site again and post it. If anybody else beats me to it, thanks in advance. Just Google Trump and Polish workers.

If she is elected she will try to appoint liberal justices and this will have absolutely no effect on the lives of black people because all the legal aspects of discrimination against black Americans have all been settled.

You can bet your pointed hood that the MAIN reason I'm voting for Clinton is the appointment of liberal judges to the SCOTUS.
........and regarding the issue that "all legal aspects of discrimination" have been settled, check out what Scalia and his puppets did to the Voting Rights Act.

Disparate Impact Theory requires anti-white discrimination as demonstrated in the New Haven Firefighter case.

That is what a liberal court means.

you will be voting against freeing up millions of jobs for poor Americans now held by illegal immigrants.

Only a TRUE moron (and right winger.....but I repeat myself) would "conclude" that poor black families from the inner cities will be shipped to CA to pick tomatoes and onions ....jobs now held by the equally poor illegal aliens...Unless, of course, you'd be OK with paying $30 for a pound of tomatoes.

Illegal aliens are providing (or subsidizing) through their servitude of a few bucks a week, what very few Americans would work for.......mowing lawns, fixing roofs, and other very menial jobs......Again, in your sick half-brain, you've actually bought into the scenario that black unemployment is caused by illegal aliens.......as the likes of a Trumpster have convinced you to believe.

Secondly, as I've already stated, VOUCHERS are just a dog-whistle attempt to RE-SEGREGATE our public scholl system...I won't try to explain it again since I've already done it twice before (above.)

Stay dumb.....We need morons to convince our kids that education and objectivity prevents your kind of mindset.

Only a TRUE moron (and left winger, but I repeat myself) would conclude that illegals aliens are just in CA picking tomatoes and onions.

ONly a true elitist would dismiss the difference in a low skilled job in a low labor supply situation vs a flooded labor market.

My mother in law was making 15$ an hour as a nurses aid, in a rural setting while in the same hospital system, in the big city the starting rate was 7 something.

Differences like that can drastically improve a person, indeed, a family's quality of life.

Which is why so much of Trump's support comes from the Working Class.

And our educational system has already been largely re-segregated by middle class and rich whites fleeing the shitty public schools.

Only a TRUE moron (and right winger.....but I repeat myself) would "conclude" that poor black families from the inner cities will be shipped to CA to pick tomatoes and onions ....jobs now held by the equally poor illegal aliens...Unless, of course, you'd be OK with paying $30 for a pound of tomatoes.

Illegal aliens are providing (or subsidizing) through their servitude of a few bucks a week, what very few Americans would work for.......mowing lawns, fixing roofs, and other very menial jobs......Again, in your sick half-brain, you've actually bought into the scenario that black unemployment is caused by illegal aliens.......as the likes of a Trumpster have convinced you to believe.

Secondly, as I've already stated, VOUCHERS are just a dog-whistle attempt to RE-SEGREGATE our public scholl system...I won't try to explain it again since I've already done it twice before (above.)

Stay dumb.....We need morons to convince our kids that education and objectivity prevents your kind of mindset.

Must not have read the links I posted. If you did, you would have read how public schools are more segregated than school vouchers. That's because all public schools serve the community in which they are in. If you live X and have to attend public school, that's the school you are going to go to.

With vouchers, the recipient can pick or choose any school in any neighborhood to attend. It's not based on where you live. If you can get your kid there, then that's the school he or she will go to. It doesn't matter if it's a mile away or ten miles away. It's the parents choice.

You just can't get out of this mindset that illegals are all picking onions for some reason. The illegals in this country makeup 5.1% of our workforce today, and blacks make up 11.6%. Now think about that for a few minutes.

I've called her on that repeatedly.

It seems to be a matter of blind faith with her.

I survived the disaster of a Cheney (and, oh, yeah, GWB) administration, I'm sure we'll survive 8 years of Hillary.

This is much different because of the Supreme Court balance. Sure, if you don't like a representative, you can always vote them out the next election. You can't do that with Supreme Court justices. And here is the devious plot:

First take away our constitutional rights to own firearms.

Second, make whites a minority in this country by allowing amnesty and opening the flood gates to our country.

Third, give them voting rights either by executive order or by majority vote if Democrats would ever regain leadership of the house.

Fourth, that will make this a one-party country at least for the reminder of our lives. Our social programs will explode and our debt will be unstoppable.

And within our lifetimes, the dems are going to have to be the ones to deal with the crisis when the money runs out.

You know that as they drastically cut services, that they will be blaming the Evul Republicans, and the Evul Racist Whites, no matter how little power we have then.

Because bring back manufacturing jobs would be so bad for them?

Because deporting their competition for jobs would be so bad for them?

Stop the stupid bullshit......

You morons want blacks to work for the same wages as a Chinese or Indian worker gets?.....
Or ship blacks to the onion fields of CA and work for $50 per week??

How TRULY stupid you and your fellow morons must be in your brand of "social and economic engineering"......

Trump is the charlatan and you are the patsy if you think that "manufacturing" jobs can simply return to the states....Thatship has long sailed.

And the only way you can get the black unemployed to pick your tomatoes or repair your roof would be to be willing to pay for a pound of tomatoes what would cost you to fill up your car.

STOP being morons.....

Don't be mad at trump or trump supporter. They have a vision for America.

Don't get mad at hillary or her supporters. They do too.

This country is going one way or the other. If you want to get mad get mad at people who agree with you but won't bother voting. They fucked you.

And you Republicans. Don't get mad when people show up they tend to not agree with you

Blacks will do what their Democratic Masters tell them to do...

Their dependence upon social programming and affirmative action keeps them under control and towing the line...

--------------------

Better a 'house nigra' dan a fiel' han', Ahh spex...?

--------------------

"I'll have those nigras voting Democratic for the next 200 years." - President Lyndon Baines Johnson, 1964, in anticipation of passing the Civil Rights Act
(apocryphal attribution?)

--------------------

It requires courage to leave their inner-city shit-hole Plantations and to enter the wider world amongst people who do not look and talk like them, and to take responsibility for their own destinies, and their own successes and failures, without blaming others...

Much easier and safer, psychologically and culturally - despite spates of flying gangbanger bullets - to remain amongst those who look and talk like they do...

Nestled snug, safe and sound in the bosom of Mother Democratic Party, which is only too happy to perpetuate that multi-generational dependency for as long as possible...

A party all-too-willing to make endless and imaginative excuses for their perpetual, collective Under-performer / Loser status...

No guts, no glory...

Last edited:
You live in an alternative universe..More blacks are out of the workforce or cant find jobs. Race relations are worst than ever under this scum Obama
Blacks have always had 2X the number of unemployed as Whites since integration. And race relations are not worse under Obama, more racists just came out of the closet when he became president!
Yeah, Ferguson was just somebody accidently dropping a few hundred matches whilst trying to light a cigarette.

Ferguson was a reactive approach to racism. The catalyst that set that reaction off was the shooting of Michael Brown, even if he was a thug!
Was it rational?
Was there any possible positive outcome?
Did 40 years of Globalism make it a possibility?
No, no and no…Outsiders who didn't even live inFerguson were the perps. After all it wasn't their town…they just took advantage of the peaceful protest to loot and burn!

Outsiders?

Detroit schools now aren't what they were in the 60s genius...I cant tell you don't now and have never lived in the inner city
Detroit Detroit Detroit…That is ALL you know. Your whole world revolves around Detroit and that is what you measure every other city by. I can see how your world view became so slanted.

You don't care about people.. like I said you're like the rest of the leftist scum:slap:

You live in an alternative universe..More blacks are out of the workforce or cant find jobs. Race relations are worst than ever under this scum Obama
Blacks have always had 2X the number of unemployed as Whites since integration. And race relations are not worse under Obama, more racists just came out of the closet when he became president!
Yeah, Ferguson was just somebody accidently dropping a few hundred matches whilst trying to light a cigarette.

Ferguson was a reactive approach to racism. The catalyst that set that reaction off was the shooting of Michael Brown, even if he was a thug!

You leftist scum pushed a false narrative, something that never happened, in an attempt to score political points. All of which made race relations worst, cost 10s of millions of dollars in damage to minority neighborhoods. Your kind doesn't help people you use them

What an embarrassment, those congress people should have resigned in disgrace...

I speak for myself. If you ever read a post where I pushed a false narrative post it..or STFU!

You support these type of people, they should be barred from ever serving in office as they incited violence and riots

When was that "proven" gotta link?
Hmm well try proof as in Bush's tax cuts. They were massive yet job growth under Bush was pathetic and the Great Recession happened anyway

More recently, the governor of Kansas cut taxes on the wealthy as an "experiment" yet the state is now in a recession and with a massive deficit.

Trump's tax reform plan is not Bush's tax cuts...you do realize that right?:dunno:
Oh great the dollar amounts and brackets are different. None of that changes the fact that cutting taxes on wealthy does anything to stimulate real growth. Why? It's simple really: rich people don't invest the money they save through tax breaks, they fucking KEEP IT.

Your an economic illiterate..Hillary's "get the rich" is not a plan. We need tax reform. Crony capitalism makes the well connected rich and leaves average Americans behind
The real joke is the tax code itself. Because of loopholes and deductions, the EFFECTIVE tax rate on corporations is 12%. 2/3 of corporations have no federal income tax liability. That is what makes the "official" rate at 35% a complete joke.
That's called crony capitalism and it's what you support with crooked Hillary Clinton :slap:

Forum List

Back