Trump Wants MAGA to Purge Those Who Defy Them from the Party

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trump is losing his edge in the polls. Harris is pulling ahead and swing states. This will probably be a close election where every vote will be needed on each side. Trump's response? Purge anyone from the GOP who isn't loyal to me. Aside from the fact his messages on Truth Social continuously sound like a mad man.

Convince me this man isn't trying to lose on purpose.

Trump is losing his edge in the polls. Harris is pulling ahead and swing states. This will probably be a close election where every vote will be needed on each side. Trump's response? Purge anyone from the GOP who isn't loyal to me.

Trump is an idiot. We have been trying to tell people this since 2015. The race is close now, but it will end up probably setting records because very few people want Trump to be president again.

Trump is an idiot. We have been trying to tell people this since 2015. The race is close now, but it will end up probably setting records because very few people want Trump to be president again.
The people who want Kamala to win are brain washed Trump Haters and dumbasses who want to elect the first fake African American woman President.

Another Taz TDS thread?

I’d want to purge anyone from the party who seeks to undermine our chances of winning.

Personally, I believe actual Democratics have registered as “Republicans,” too. I’d like them urged prior to Republican primaries.

Trump is losing his edge in the polls.
IMG_1136.jpeg

Outlier is from (bwahahaha) daily Kos.

Trump is losing his edge in the polls. Harris is pulling ahead and swing states. This will probably be a close election where every vote will be needed on each side. Trump's response? Purge anyone from the GOP who isn't loyal to me. Aside from the fact his messages on Truth Social continuously sound like a mad man.

Where' the "loyal to me" part?

Trump's response? Purge anyone from the GOP who isn't loyal to me.

Why not? Didn't they just purge Joe for getting in their way? Only difference is Trump is HONEST about it. Or maybe you want another administration where 75% of the people around him are spying on him, leaking on him, and collaborating to obstruct him like Gen. Milley who called the Chinese to warn them that if Trump decided to attack that he would warn them first? :cuckoo:

Some would say that the Far Left of the DNP has been doing the same thing for years to democrats who stray from their progressive agenda. Moderates in both parties are and have been under attack. Sadly.

Insanity often presents as self harm.

If a minority party gets rid of 20% of its membership doesn't that make it less relevant?

Forum List

Back