Trump wants Muslim registry

Yes, Donald Trump agreed that we should have a national registry of Muslims

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management....

Hillyard: Do you go to mosques and sign these people up?

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different,but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Hillyard: Would they have to legally be in this database, would they be–

Trump: They have to be — they have to be — let me just tell you: People can come to the country, but they have to come legally. Thank you very much.

Adolph Trump is a great example for the GOP. HE WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE.....Can't wait to see what he does after he wins the nomination. Most true conservatives that I know and respect hate him and will never vote for him.

GO DONALD!

Can you find us where he said muslim registry?

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different,but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Trump: They have to be — they have to be — let me just tell you: People can come to the country, but they have to come legally. Thank you very much.

Adolph Trump is a great example for the GOP. HE WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE.....Can't wait to see what he does after he wins the nomination. Most true conservatives that I know and respect hate him and will never vote for him.

GO DONALD!

Don't be an idiot. You think he was going to a Mosque to register Jews. The man is a fascist and a loose cannon. He will gain the nomination and be emboldened to speak more stupid, illegal, spiteful words. It is WONDERFUL!

GO DONALD!

Don't be an idiot. You think he was going to a Mosque to register Jews. The man is a fascist and a loose cannon. He will gain the nomination and be emboldened to speak more stupid, illegal, spiteful words. It is WONDERFUL!
I'm sure the Hildebeast will be UP to the challenge....

YXEGNV7.gif

GO DONALD!

I'm sure the Hildebeast will be UP to the challenge....

YXEGNV7.gif

And your nominee will be a certified lunatic. EXCELLENT!

GO DONALD!

Alternative conversation, from a candidate who isn't a douchebag.

Trump: There would be no database. It's a stupid idea and would never happen if I were President.​

Did Trump say that?

Of course not.

Trump has said stupid thing after stupid thing after stupid thing this whole campaign. But his base is so deranged and angry, it doesn't matter. The Republican Party has created a Frankenstein - a Trumpenstein - and it's turning on them. They're going to get demolished if this keeps going.

If Trump said he was going to build concentration camps and gas Muslims, guys like Vag would be defending him.

Jeb Bush: Trump's idea to register Muslims 'just wrong'

Hitler would be proud of the GOP front runner...

Some Dems are into registries, too, for Muslims, Christians and Jews.

"The poll also found 27 percent of self-identified Democrats either “strongly support” (17 percent) or “somewhat support” (10 percent) a national registry for Christians.

Democrat support for a national registry for Christians is six percent higher than support among Republicans (21 percent) and 9 percent higher than support among Independents (18 percent).

On the topic of registering Muslims, Democrats were nearly split on their support for a national registry.

The poll found 41 percent of Democrats support a national registry for Muslims (25 percent “strongly support,” 16 percent “somewhat support”) while 47 percent oppose the registry (40 percent “strongly oppose,” 7 percent “somewhat oppose”)."

Poll: 1 in 4 Dems Support National Registry for Jews, Christians

"when it comes to racism & racists, I am the least racist person there is" - Donald J Trump

these people are such sickening liars. they can't WIN any other way folks. wake the hell up. we have MORE than MUSLIMS in this country. OK

Forum List

Back