Trump wants Muslim registry

So Trump never said he wanted a database of Muslims? Or special identification that noted their religion?

I suspect I'm in some database and my religion is noted, you think not?

Good! Now, let me tattoo a star on your forehead.

I'm Catholic, maybe a cross? In the meantime you'll be receiving a pink "F" :asshole:

perhaps the Catholic priests can wear a puke green giant
ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

I was outraged when all that came to light and even more outraged at the cover up. That's the difference between you and I, your side does something and you defend or condone it. I speak out about it. You have failed

sure you do... btw I was baptized a Catholic. I know the hypocrisy & 'the' Church is a political animal, not holy.

I suspect I'm in some database and my religion is noted, you think not?

I'm Catholic, maybe a cross? In the meantime you'll be receiving a pink "F" :asshole:

ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

I was outraged when all that came to light and even more outraged at the cover up. That's the difference between you and I, your side does something and you defend or condone it. I speak out about it. You have failed

sure you do... btw I was baptized a Catholic. I know the hypocrisy & 'the' Church is a political animal, not holy.

Because you were baptized in the Church means very little. That doesn't mean you know the Church

ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

Because you were baptized in the Church means very little. That doesn't mean you know the Church

I attended long enough... I also know that the dredges of society hold vigil outside the Vatican whilst the palace is adorned in gold & priceless wealth. But that's ok... it is gives you comfort, I am not surprised.

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims
November 20, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The Drive-Bys are trying to destroy the two leading Republicans again today, Donald Trump and Ben Carson. They are doing a terrific job of taking Trump out of context. He was leaving the stage, I guess it was last night, he was doing a personal appearance somewhere, he was leaving the stage, he's finished, and a Drive-By gets amongst the autograph speakers and starts peppering him with questions. He answered a question and it's how the reporter is purposely misinterpreting it to say that Donald Trump last night said that he's in favor of a registration database of all Muslims in the US, and everybody in the Drive-Bys has run with it, and he didn't say it. We have the audio sound bite coming up to illustrate it.

DriveByMedia-11-20-15-Trump-Smear-2.jpg
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I don't know if you have seen it yet today. There are stories all over the Drive-By Media -- the Associated Press, Yahoo News, I mean, it's everywhere -- that Donald Trump supposedly is calling for the registration of all Muslims in America. Trump is demanding that they all be registered and that a massive database be collected. CNN is all over reporting this. Even the Wall Street Journal has picked up on it. There's a problem, though: Trump didn't say it. I'm gonna tell you what happened. At a recent public appearance Trump's coming off the stage after one of his usual one hour to 90-minute appearances.

He's probably worn out and spent, and there's the usual crowd of autograph seekers and supporters and fans, and amongst them is a Drive-By Media reporter who says to Trump, "Should there be a database system that tracks the Muslims that are in this country?" Trump says, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases. We should have a lot of systems, and today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength, we have to have a wall, and we cannot let what's happening to this country happen again." Reporter: "Is that something your White House would like to implement?"

There's no specificity there. The question is just, "Is that something your White House would like to implement?" Trump has given a multifaceted answer. He says, "Is that something," without specifying what he's asking about. Trump said, "Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely," and that's how they report that Trump "demands a database and registration for all Muslims," when he didn't say it! He never said it. It's a Journalism 101 trick. It's right out of the manual they teach you at the first year of journalism school in how to destroy political opponents or powerful people you don't like. It's that common a technique.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I'm not sure, but I think that the reporter that asked Trump the question and has totally, totally twisted this purposefully to convey something that did not happen, I think the reporter works for Business Insider. I think the reporter is Hunter Walker. If that's who it is, you need to know that this guy is a major backer of Hillary Clinton, as most in the Drive-By Media are. He has written endless articles championing her, and now I think he writes for Yahoo News and is the Business Insider politics editor.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event. Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says, "Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?" Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind. Trump has not suggested it. So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said. It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

And the 5 day ROLLING AVERAGE on Reuters..... Trump going UP!!!!

Reuters ^ | 10/20/2015
REUTERS 5 DAY ROLLING POLL: TRUMP: 38.8% CARSON: 14.7% RUBIO: 10.3% CRUZ: 7.1%

I don't listen to Rush and so are my buddies.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Republ...al-even-though-they-make-the-party-look-crazy

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims
November 20, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The Drive-Bys are trying to destroy the two leading Republicans again today, Donald Trump and Ben Carson. They are doing a terrific job of taking Trump out of context. He was leaving the stage, I guess it was last night, he was doing a personal appearance somewhere, he was leaving the stage, he's finished, and a Drive-By gets amongst the autograph speakers and starts peppering him with questions. He answered a question and it's how the reporter is purposely misinterpreting it to say that Donald Trump last night said that he's in favor of a registration database of all Muslims in the US, and everybody in the Drive-Bys has run with it, and he didn't say it. We have the audio sound bite coming up to illustrate it.

DriveByMedia-11-20-15-Trump-Smear-2.jpg
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I don't know if you have seen it yet today. There are stories all over the Drive-By Media -- the Associated Press, Yahoo News, I mean, it's everywhere -- that Donald Trump supposedly is calling for the registration of all Muslims in America. Trump is demanding that they all be registered and that a massive database be collected. CNN is all over reporting this. Even the Wall Street Journal has picked up on it. There's a problem, though: Trump didn't say it. I'm gonna tell you what happened. At a recent public appearance Trump's coming off the stage after one of his usual one hour to 90-minute appearances.

He's probably worn out and spent, and there's the usual crowd of autograph seekers and supporters and fans, and amongst them is a Drive-By Media reporter who says to Trump, "Should there be a database system that tracks the Muslims that are in this country?" Trump says, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases. We should have a lot of systems, and today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength, we have to have a wall, and we cannot let what's happening to this country happen again." Reporter: "Is that something your White House would like to implement?"

There's no specificity there. The question is just, "Is that something your White House would like to implement?" Trump has given a multifaceted answer. He says, "Is that something," without specifying what he's asking about. Trump said, "Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely," and that's how they report that Trump "demands a database and registration for all Muslims," when he didn't say it! He never said it. It's a Journalism 101 trick. It's right out of the manual they teach you at the first year of journalism school in how to destroy political opponents or powerful people you don't like. It's that common a technique.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I'm not sure, but I think that the reporter that asked Trump the question and has totally, totally twisted this purposefully to convey something that did not happen, I think the reporter works for Business Insider. I think the reporter is Hunter Walker. If that's who it is, you need to know that this guy is a major backer of Hillary Clinton, as most in the Drive-By Media are. He has written endless articles championing her, and now I think he writes for Yahoo News and is the Business Insider politics editor.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event. Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says, "Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?" Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind. Trump has not suggested it. So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said. It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Reuters ^ | 10/20/2015

You realize putting Rush Limpballs picture at the beginning of your post made everyone ignore your comment, right?

Trump distances himself from database to track Muslims
Donald Trump on Friday backed away from the idea that he wants to create a database to track Muslims in America as fellow presidential candidates blasted the proposal as “abhorrent” and “shocking.”

Trump said the notion that he would implement a database as a way to follow Muslims was not his.

“I didn’t suggest a database — a reporter did,” Trump tweeted Friday. “We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America.”

NBC News asked the candidate Thursday night whether there should be a “database system that tracks Muslims” in the country. Trump said “there should be a lot of systems beyond databases” and started talking about the U.S. border and building a wall across it. When asked whether it was something a Trump White House would implement, the candidate said,“Oh, I would certainly implement that — absolutely.”
<more>

When a reporter asks "Should we have a database that registers all Muslims?" the correct and only answer is "No. What a dumb idea."

Anything other than that is the wrong answer.

And that's example #132 why he's not fit to be President.

It's funny to watch his supporters get all tied up in knots defending him, just like when Trump said he got his military advice (advisers) watching TV shows.

Trump could take a shit on stage during a debate and his supporters would deny he actually did so.

But he is perfect as the GOP nominee.

Reuters ^ | 10/20/2015

Amazing, Trump up near 40%, at least on this poll. The Wall Street Journal today broke first-page news that a secret company is starting up to trash Trump and try to get him out before Christmas, keeping rich donor names secret. No surprise, but pretty awful behavior: the Journal is to be congratulated for their honesty in reporting, since they have NOT been Trump fans up to now.

either shun CNN one of the many Lamestream medias in the back pocket for the DNC or call them and tell them about their lies and biases. We need to have a Fair and Balanced media not just one who leans for the democrats. Of course we'll still have the leftwing hate sites who will spread any lie and make up a lie if it helps them.

snip:
THEY LIED! Media Edited Video to Claim Donald Trump Said to Register All Muslims (Video)

Jim Hoft Nov 20th, 2015 5:26 pm

THEY SPLICED AND DICED THE VIDEO!
They mainstream media went into overdrive today reporting that Donald Trump said to register all Muslims in the United States during a campaign stop in Iowa.

CNN ran this clip (transcribed):

Reporter: … Should there be database system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Donald Trump: There should be a lot of systems beyond a database. We should have a lot of systems and today you can do it.

Reporter: But is it something your White House would…

Donald Trump: Well, I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Reporter: …How would you actually get them registered in that?

Donald Trump: It would be just good management.

Of course, the left is comparing his comments to the Nazi regime.

Here is the video clip:

all of it here
THEY LIED! Media Edited Video to Claim Donald Trump Said to Register All Muslims (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

You really need help Staph....

The people have spoken...

You are just itching to send our young men and women off to Syria to die, aren't you?

Trump/Carson would make such a great ticket. I'd vote for that. I know the other Republicans are going to try to destroy both of them before Christmas, however. If they end up nominating one of those cruddy anti-abortionist professional-pol retreads like Rubio or George Bush's brother or that Cruz character, I'm out.

Reporter: … Should there be database system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Donald Trump: There should be a lot of systems beyond a database. We should have a lot of systems and today you can do it.
So when asked about HIS Nazi like Muslin database he answers we should have it AND MORE.

you think if you put "Nazi like" IN there it will stick? I guess on some of the low information voters they have in the Democrat base it might eh?
Obama has everyone in a database did you know he was HITLER?

Woman... Everyone is in the database before Obama was born. Not because of Obama. This is one of your thousands lie you posted in this board. Go get some help Streptoc.

Last edited:
Jeb Bush: Trump's idea to register Muslims 'just wrong'

Hitler would be proud of the GOP front runner...

I don't support Trump, or any member of the clown car, BUT, anyone who has studied history, and looked at historical records understands a data base was kept on every person who entered our country through Ellis Island and other ports.

Of course it was done on paper with ink, not on a computer which would make the former method more reliable than one today easily hacked.

How dare we keep a registry of Muslims.......

....The way Obama is keeping a registry of Democrat voters so he can get out the vote on election day...or pump them for donations every time something happens that they may be concerned about, like a mass-shooting or the Republicans trying to stop him from bringing millions of illegals into this country, or any issue arises that may be a concern to liberals.

Obama has this massive database.....and Hillary wants it.

I wonder how much it will cost her to get it?

So you have found the next group of people you all are going to use to spread your hate about. Lets see you done used the blacks, last month its Hispanics/Mexicans so now it's time to DIVIDE us some more because that's all the Democrat party does folks. they can't win without it.

stop falling for their BS. VOTE them out in 2016
YOU ARE 100% WRONG! HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED!

This was a totally made up ambushed question that was never suggested till the reporter did!!!

Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says,
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind.
Trump has not suggested it.
So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

REPORTER: But is it something your White House would like to implement?

TRUMP: Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

He's still talking about the wall.
He says, "We have to stop people from coming into this country illegally."
So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.

Video for you, you're welcome:slap:

Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany
A better video for you that includes the first interview from the day before Iowa given in a sit down interview at his Trump Tower office in NYC.

Trump crosses new line, endorses database for Muslim Americans

Are you talking about this Yahoo interview done by Yahoo on 11/19/15.....THE INTERVIEW: Donald Trump sits down with Business Insider
with Brett LoGiurato and Henry Blodget November 19, 2015 12:30 PM

Because there was NOT ONE single use of the words "Muslim" or "database"!

Here is the entire INTERVIEW and once again proof that idiots read only headlines!
THE INTERVIEW: Donald Trump sits down with Business Insider

So please prove that this topic was brought up in a Yahoo interview before the ambush interview in Newton Iowa on 11/20/15!
PLEASE PROVE IT!

....The way Obama is keeping a registry of Democrat voters so he can get out the vote on election day...or pump them for donations every time something happens that they may be concerned about, like a mass-shooting or the Republicans trying to stop him from bringing millions of illegals into this country, or any issue arises that may be a concern to liberals.

You probably wonder if the earth is flat and if Martians inhabit Venus.

Your brain is as MUD as your name.

One vote for Trump's idea of registering Muslims.

Actually, one vote for throwing out every individual whose allegiance isn't first, solely, and only to the United States and our Traditional Values. Thise who choose to defy the order would be publicly shot.

Trump distances himself from database to track Muslims
Donald Trump on Friday backed away from the idea that he wants to create a database to track Muslims in America as fellow presidential candidates blasted the proposal as “abhorrent” and “shocking.”

Trump said the notion that he would implement a database as a way to follow Muslims was not his.

“I didn’t suggest a database — a reporter did,” Trump tweeted Friday. “We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America.”

NBC News asked the candidate Thursday night whether there should be a “database system that tracks Muslims” in the country. Trump said “there should be a lot of systems beyond databases” and started talking about the U.S. border and building a wall across it. When asked whether it was something a Trump White House would implement, the candidate said,“Oh, I would certainly implement that — absolutely.”
<more>

When a reporter asks "Should we have a database that registers all Muslims?" the correct and only answer is "No. What a dumb idea."

Anything other than that is the wrong answer.

And that's example #132 why he's not fit to be President.

It's funny to watch his supporters get all tied up in knots defending him, just like when Trump said he got his military advice (advisers) watching TV shows.

Trump could take a shit on stage during a debate and his supporters would deny he actually did so.

But he is perfect as the GOP nominee.

If you're a Democrat.

Or a blinkered "conservative" who wants to get hammered in the federal election.

We already have a Muslim registry! Whenever a Muslim buys a gun we register their name. why are liberals ok with registering Muslims?

I didn't think of that. It is a new voting base for the Democratic Party. I guess they are determined to drag Hillary across the line.

Forum List

Back