Trump wants Muslim registry

One vote for Trump's idea of registering Muslims.

Actually, one vote for throwing out every individual whose allegiance isn't first, solely, and only to the United States and our Traditional Values. Thise who choose to defy the order would be publicly shot.
Yeah.......start with the Democrats and move on to the Librarians.

Then after that shoot all of the people that have two first names like Billy-Joe or Bobby-Sue. They're idiots.

Then shoot all of the sick, lame, and lazy, crippled, queer and crazy.

I'm Catholic, maybe a cross? In the meantime you'll be receiving a pink "F" :asshole:

perhaps the Catholic priests can wear a puke green giant
ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

I was outraged when all that came to light and even more outraged at the cover up. That's the difference between you and I, your side does something and you defend or condone it. I speak out about it. You have failed

sure you do... btw I was baptized a Catholic. I know the hypocrisy & 'the' Church is a political animal, not holy.

Because you were baptized in the Church means very little. That doesn't mean you know the Church

I attended long enough... I also know that the dredges of society hold vigil outside the Vatican whilst the palace is adorned in gold & priceless wealth. But that's ok... it is gives you comfort, I am not surprised.

And just do you want the church to do with all the priceless art? Give it away? Let rich private investors buy it up to make a profit on? Or hold it in secret collections where only they and their close, rich friends can view them?

At the moment, millions throughout the world are able to view some of the most brilliant creations of gifted men for nothing - or in some cases, a mere pittance.

So tell us, which do YOU prefer?

images

ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

I was outraged when all that came to light and even more outraged at the cover up. That's the difference between you and I, your side does something and you defend or condone it. I speak out about it. You have failed

sure you do... btw I was baptized a Catholic. I know the hypocrisy & 'the' Church is a political animal, not holy.

Because you were baptized in the Church means very little. That doesn't mean you know the Church

I attended long enough... I also know that the dredges of society hold vigil outside the Vatican whilst the palace is adorned in gold & priceless wealth. But that's ok... it is gives you comfort, I am not surprised.

And just do you want the church to do with all the priceless art? Give it away? Let rich private investors buy it up to make a profit on? Or hold it in secret collections where only they and their close, rich friends can view them?

At the moment, millions throughout the world are able to view some of the most brilliant creations of gifted men for nothing - or in some cases, a mere pittance.

images

Playtime just has a hard on for the Church. Pay the putz no nevermind

So you have found the next group of people you all are going to use to spread your hate about. Lets see you done used the blacks, last month its Hispanics/Mexicans so now it's time to DIVIDE us some more because that's all the Democrat party does folks. they can't win without it.

stop falling for their BS. VOTE them out in 2016
YOU ARE 100% WRONG! HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED!

This was a totally made up ambushed question that was never suggested till the reporter did!!!

Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says,
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind.
Trump has not suggested it.
So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

REPORTER: But is it something your White House would like to implement?

TRUMP: Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

He's still talking about the wall.
He says, "We have to stop people from coming into this country illegally."
So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.
Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Video for you, you're welcome:slap:

Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany
A better video for you that includes the first interview from the day before Iowa given in a sit down interview at his Trump Tower office in NYC.

Trump crosses new line, endorses database for Muslim Americans

So please prove that this topic was brought up in a Yahoo interview before the ambush interview in Newton Iowa on 11/20/15!
PLEASE PROVE IT!
Your wish is my command, now admit your MessiahRushie is a pathological lying POS.

Donald Trump has big plans for ‘radical Islamic’ terrorists, 2016 and ‘that communist’ Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump has big plans for ‘radical Islamic’ terrorists, 2016 and ‘that communist’ Bernie Sanders

64c144a3d107b4010e5fb1f363ecf76542f8f427.png.cf.jpg

Hunter Walker
National Correspondent
November 19, 2015

Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said. “And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

images

It's not coveting the artwork itself... after all, the Sistine Chapel is beyond words... i'm saying that the 'church' has way too much pomp & circumstance while the masses outside their very door are certainly not. think about it.

Last edited:

images

Playtime just has a hard on for the Church. Pay the putz no nevermind

LOL. tell me sweety- what do you think of Pope Francis & his view about gay people 'eh?
Global Warming?
Economic inequality?
I personally like him & think he's a good guy. I heard he was even a bouncer at one time down Argentina way...
Even forgiving those harlots that have had an abortion...

How about you? How much of your leader's bleeding heart stances do you agree with?

Last edited:

images

It's not coveting the artwork itself... after all, the Sistine Chapel is beyond words... i'm saying that the 'church' has way too much pomp & circumstance while the masses outside their very door are certainly not. think about it.

If in your hatred of the Catholic church you would stop to investigate what Pope Francis and many bishops are doing, you might see that a change is underway to bring the church back to the people.

More and more power is being given to bishops and they are being encouraged to get out of their cathedrals and serve the congregations of the smaller churches that need them.

Francis is setting the example and that is why tens of millions adore him.

So you have found the next group of people you all are going to use to spread your hate about. Lets see you done used the blacks, last month its Hispanics/Mexicans so now it's time to DIVIDE us some more because that's all the Democrat party does folks. they can't win without it.

stop falling for their BS. VOTE them out in 2016
YOU ARE 100% WRONG! HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED!

This was a totally made up ambushed question that was never suggested till the reporter did!!!

Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says,
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind.
Trump has not suggested it.
So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

REPORTER: But is it something your White House would like to implement?

TRUMP: Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

He's still talking about the wall.
He says, "We have to stop people from coming into this country illegally."
So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.
Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Video for you, you're welcome:slap:

Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany
A better video for you that includes the first interview from the day before Iowa given in a sit down interview at his Trump Tower office in NYC.

Trump crosses new line, endorses database for Muslim Americans

Are you talking about this Yahoo interview done by Yahoo on 11/19/15.....THE INTERVIEW: Donald Trump sits down with Business Insider
with Brett LoGiurato and Henry Blodget November 19, 2015 12:30 PM

Because there was NOT ONE single use of the words "Muslim" or "database"!

Here is the entire INTERVIEW and once again proof that idiots read only headlines!
THE INTERVIEW: Donald Trump sits down with Business Insider

So please prove that this topic was brought up in a Yahoo interview before the ambush interview in Newton Iowa on 11/20/15!
PLEASE PROVE IT!
It doesn't matter if he said it anyway.

I thought they already had one......it's called a terrorist watch list.

One vote for Trump's idea of registering Muslims.

Actually, one vote for throwing out every individual whose allegiance isn't first, solely, and only to the United States and our Traditional Values. Thise who choose to defy the order would be publicly shot.
Yeah.......start with the Democrats and move on to the Librarians.

Then after that shoot all of the people that have two first names like Billy-Joe or Bobby-Sue. They're idiots.

Then shoot all of the sick, lame, and lazy, crippled, queer and crazy.

If we ever adopt an idiot registry, you will certainly qualify as number one.

someone said they need to cancel the upcoming debates on CNN. they have been caught red handed in editing the interview to make it seem like he said something else. CNN needs to be shunned and shamed.

SNIP;
Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump’s ‘Muslim’ Comments.

by John Nolte21 Nov 20152,736

Left-wing cable news network CNN has been caught red-handed selectively editing Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s comments about a “Muslim registry,” and doing so in order to make it sound as though he is agreeing to this registry. He is not.

The edited video is yet another lying log on the left-wing garbage fire that is CNN, and yet in just three weeks, this very same garbage fire is hosting the next Republican presidential debate!

What exactly does CNN have to do in order to lose its right to depose these candidates for two hours in front of the whole world? If CNN is already maliciously editing video to “take out” out the frontrunner, I don’t even want to speculate.

Courtesy of Gateway Pundit, watch the CNN video. Pay special attention to the sneaky edit just before Trump says “absolutely”:

ALL of it here:
Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments. - Breitbart

these Lamestream medias are now become a DANGER to us and an enemy to anyone who is Republican. THIS is getting to be BS already. Just a few weeks before that they lied about Mr. Carson. people better keep awake to the slime and enemy's we have WITHIN

someone said they need to cancel the upcoming debates on CNN. they have been caught red handed in editing the interview to make it seem like he said something else. CNN needs to be shunned and shamed.

SNIP;
Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump’s ‘Muslim’ Comments.

by John Nolte21 Nov 20152,736

Left-wing cable news network CNN has been caught red-handed selectively editing Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s comments about a “Muslim registry,” and doing so in order to make it sound as though he is agreeing to this registry. He is not.

The edited video is yet another lying log on the left-wing garbage fire that is CNN, and yet in just three weeks, this very same garbage fire is hosting the next Republican presidential debate!

What exactly does CNN have to do in order to lose its right to depose these candidates for two hours in front of the whole world? If CNN is already maliciously editing video to “take out” out the frontrunner, I don’t even want to speculate.

Courtesy of Gateway Pundit, watch the CNN video. Pay special attention to the sneaky edit just before Trump says “absolutely”:

ALL of it here:
Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments. - Breitbart

these Lamestream medias are now become a DANGER to us and an enemy to anyone who is Republican. THIS is getting to be BS already. Just a few weeks before that they lied about Mr. Carson. people better keep awake to the slime and enemy's we have WITHIN

Ha Ha Ha! Desperation means more lies need to be made. No one needs to lie about Trump's lunacy!

The OP as well as the media loves to twist what was actually said.

Wait, Maybe Trump Didn’t Actually Call for Mandatory Registration of Muslims

I spent much of Friday afternoon rewatching that clip as though it was the Zapruder film and—I can’t believe I’m about to say this—I think Trump’s technically right: He doesn’t explicitly advocate for creating the database.

As you’ve probably heard by now: Donald Trump appeared to suggest on Thursday that, as president, he would require all Muslims in the United States to register in a database. It was a frighteningly racist proposal—even by Trump’s low standards—and immediately drew comparisons to Jews being forced to register in Nazi Germany.

Trump, though, now says he never proposed such a thing:

Donald Trump might not have said he wants to register U.S. Muslims.

images

If in your hatred of the Catholic church you would stop to investigate what Pope Francis and many bishops are doing, you might see that a change is underway to bring the church back to the people.

More and more power is being given to bishops and they are being encouraged to get out of their cathedrals and serve the congregations of the smaller churches that need them.

Francis is setting the example and that is why tens of millions adore him.

Jesus preached on top of a rock.

Just sayin'.

I spent much of Friday afternoon rewatching that clip as though it was the Zapruder film and—I can’t believe I’m about to say this—I think Trump’s technically right: He doesn’t explicitly advocate for creating the database.

As you’ve probably heard by now: Donald Trump appeared to suggest on Thursday that, as president, he would require all Muslims in the United States to register in a database. It was a frighteningly racist proposal—even by Trump’s low standards—and immediately drew comparisons to Jews being forced to register in Nazi Germany.

he's just the useful tool who passes the lies around without caring if he misleads the American People. that is the face of the Democrat/progressive party. lying means nothing to them

he's just the useful tool who passes the lies around without caring if he misleads the American People. that is the face of the Democrat/progressive party. lying means nothing to them

Did your meds run out again, Staph? Better get a refill soon.

Yes, Donald Trump agreed that we should have a national registry of Muslims

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management....

Hillyard: Do you go to mosques and sign these people up?

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different,but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Hillyard: Would they have to legally be in this database, would they be–

Trump: They have to be — they have to be — let me just tell you: People can come to the country, but they have to come legally. Thank you very much.

Adolph Trump is a great example for the GOP. HE WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE.....Can't wait to see what he does after he wins the nomination. Most true conservatives that I know and respect hate him and will never vote for him.

GO DONALD!

Forum List

Back