Trump wants Muslim registry

either shun CNN one of the many Lamestream medias in the back pocket for the DNC or call them and tell them about their lies and biases. We need to have a Fair and Balanced media not just one who leans for the democrats. Of course we'll still have the leftwing hate sites who will spread any lie and make up a lie if it helps them.

snip:
THEY LIED! Media Edited Video to Claim Donald Trump Said to Register All Muslims (Video)

Jim Hoft Nov 20th, 2015 5:26 pm

THEY SPLICED AND DICED THE VIDEO!
They mainstream media went into overdrive today reporting that Donald Trump said to register all Muslims in the United States during a campaign stop in Iowa.

CNN ran this clip (transcribed):

Reporter: … Should there be database system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Donald Trump: There should be a lot of systems beyond a database. We should have a lot of systems and today you can do it.

Reporter: But is it something your White House would…

Donald Trump: Well, I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Reporter: …How would you actually get them registered in that?

Donald Trump: It would be just good management.

Of course, the left is comparing his comments to the Nazi regime.

Here is the video clip:

all of it here
THEY LIED! Media Edited Video to Claim Donald Trump Said to Register All Muslims (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

Remember this one? it was just a few weeks ago. SHUN all these places for your political news

So you have found the next group of people you all are going to use to spread your hate about. Lets see you done used the blacks, last month its Hispanics/Mexicans so now it's time to DIVIDE us some more because that's all the Democrat party does folks. they can't win without it.

stop falling for their BS. VOTE them out in 2016
YOU ARE 100% WRONG! HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED!

This was a totally made up ambushed question that was never suggested till the reporter did!!!

Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says,
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind.
Trump has not suggested it.
So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

REPORTER: But is it something your White House would like to implement?

TRUMP: Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

He's still talking about the wall.
He says, "We have to stop people from coming into this country illegally."
So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.
Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Video for you, you're welcome:slap:

Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany
A better video for you that includes the first interview from the day before Iowa given in a sit down interview at his Trump Tower office in NYC.

Trump crosses new line, endorses database for Muslim Americans

We are all on a database. That audio and that link didn't show me anything. Just a bunch of stupid commentary from a leftist hack nobody sees

the left/democrats are desperate. they will use and do anything to rip us apart for their political gain. that's their old standard and all they ever run on. lies, SMEARS, dirt. LIES, smears and dirty politics
Nobody has to lie to smear the GOP, they shit on themselves.

Reporter: … Should there be database system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Donald Trump: There should be a lot of systems beyond a database. We should have a lot of systems and today you can do it.
So when asked about HIS Nazi like Muslim database he answers we should have it AND MORE.

Last edited:
YOU ARE 100% WRONG! HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED!

This was a totally made up ambushed question that was never suggested till the reporter did!!!

Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says,
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind.
Trump has not suggested it.
So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

REPORTER: But is it something your White House would like to implement?

TRUMP: Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

He's still talking about the wall.
He says, "We have to stop people from coming into this country illegally."
So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.
Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Video for you, you're welcome:slap:

Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany
A better video for you that includes the first interview from the day before Iowa given in a sit down interview at his Trump Tower office in NYC.

We are all on a database. That audio and that link didn't show me anything. Just a bunch of stupid commentary from a leftist hack nobody sees

the left/democrats are desperate. they will use and do anything to rip us apart for their political gain. that's their old standard and all they ever run on. lies, SMEARS, dirt. LIES, smears and dirty politics

awww, poor baby. You upset your party got caught spreading shit, LIES again?
here's this for ya. :boohoo::boohoo:

Jeb Bush: Trump's idea to register Muslims 'just wrong'

Hitler would be proud of the GOP front runner...

Trump just lost 2016.

'just' lost? he never had a chance. but it's so fun watching the show...

Had the GOP nomination locked up. Was gonna be a footrace vs Hillary, but he's all done now.

And IF he got the nutter's nomination, he would be a puddle at Hillary's feet during debate #1.

awww, poor baby. You upset your party got caught spreading shit, LIES again?
here's this for ya. :boohoo::boohoo:
The only one spreading lies is your MessiahRushie and you are swallowing all the shit he feeds you and begging for more.

So when asked about HIS Nazi like Muslin database he answers we should have it AND MORE.

you think if you put "Nazi like" IN there it will stick? I guess on some of the low information voters they have in the Democrat base it might eh?
Obama has everyone in a database did you know he was HITLER?

So when asked about HIS Nazi like Muslin database he answers we should have it AND MORE.

you think if you put "Nazi like" IN there it will stick? I guess on some of the low information voters they have in the Democrat base it might eh?
Obama has everyone in a database did you know he was HITLER?
Obviously I struck a nerve with you DittoNazis! :rofl::lmao:

Sometimes things are not what they seem...certainly when the media gets involved. :rolleyes:

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi

A story is making the rounds on Facebook that claims Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is calling for “ID badges” for American Muslims. The image on the story is of Jewish children wearing yellow starts during the Holocaust. Very frightening–and a lie.
Step 1: Seed. The lie begins with a Yahoo! profile in which Trump is asked, supposedly (the reporter does not provide his exact question), if he would “require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion.”

Trump does not say yes or no. Instead, he dodges the question, and comes back to the question of monitoring mosques (which the U.S. has done in the past): “We’re going to have to–we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

The Yahoo! reporter, Hunter Walker (a hater of note), construes Trump’s answer as follows: “He wouldn’t rule it out.”

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi - Breitbart
So Trump never said he wanted a database of Muslims? Or special identification that noted their religion?

I suspect I'm in some database and my religion is noted, you think not?

Good! Now, let me tattoo a star on your forehead.

I'm Catholic, maybe a cross? In the meantime you'll be receiving a pink "F" :asshole:

perhaps the Catholic priests can wear a puke green giant
ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.
Joe Biden and slick willy should as well...

So Trump never said he wanted a database of Muslims? Or special identification that noted their religion?

I'm Catholic, maybe a cross? In the meantime you'll be receiving a pink "F" :asshole:

ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

Innocent until proven guilty. When they get charged & convicted like the scores of child diddlers behind the alter have... that is when they aren't tranfered to another parish as a cover up - then you'll not have the strawman you just tried - but failed - in making.

To be a progressive so called "journalist" take key points out of context...

ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

Innocent until proven guilty. When they get charged & convicted like the scores of child diddlers behind the alter have... that is when they aren't tranfered to another parish as a cover up - then you'll not have the strawman you just tried - but failed - in making.
Everyone knows the truth about dirty joe and slick willy, they are symptoms of the sickness of this federal government's career politicians...

Sometimes things are not what they seem...certainly when the media gets involved. :rolleyes:

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi

A story is making the rounds on Facebook that claims Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is calling for “ID badges” for American Muslims. The image on the story is of Jewish children wearing yellow starts during the Holocaust. Very frightening–and a lie.
Step 1: Seed. The lie begins with a Yahoo! profile in which Trump is asked, supposedly (the reporter does not provide his exact question), if he would “require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion.”

Trump does not say yes or no. Instead, he dodges the question, and comes back to the question of monitoring mosques (which the U.S. has done in the past): “We’re going to have to–we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

The Yahoo! reporter, Hunter Walker (a hater of note), construes Trump’s answer as follows: “He wouldn’t rule it out.”

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi - Breitbart

ozYUDQR.png

for pedophile.

I was outraged when all that came to light and even more outraged at the cover up. That's the difference between you and I, your side does something and you defend or condone it. I speak out about it. You have failed

Forum List

Back