Trump wants Muslim registry

Liberals have hinted and hedged at a complete GUN Registry system in the US because 'guns Kill People' or whatever - they're dangerous.

At the same time, while not all Muslims are terrorists it seems almost all terrorists are Muslim...and are dangerous.

So, just throwing this out there, neutrally, for discussion....if we have to register all guns because they and their owners are potentially dangerous then why not register Muslims, who are also potentially dangerous?
Wow. You are actually the living embodiment of the parody I have been making of left and right tards!

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

You are watching the Nazification of America in real time, boys and girls.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea.
Still, he said no such thing... Your cherry picking

Wow. You are actually the living embodiment of the parody I have been making of left and right tards!

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

I love how you just make shite up...keeps things entertaining. :p

Listen to what he said, not what the POS reporter said trump said...

Liberals have hinted and hedged at a complete GUN Registry system in the US because 'guns Kill People' or whatever - they're dangerous.

At the same time, while not all Muslims are terrorists it seems almost all terrorists are Muslim...and are dangerous.

So, just throwing this out there, neutrally, for discussion....if we have to register all guns because they and their owners are potentially dangerous then why not register Muslims, who are also potentially dangerous?

Sounds to me like you should be a libertarian...

Trump just went from an entertaining thorn in the side of the GOP establishment to an enemy of the Constitution that I swore an oath to defend.

He was asked leading questions, and did not rule out registering Muslims or making them carry special identification.

Instead of kicking the reporter in the nuts for even suggesting such a thing, he did not rule it out.
I've never "ruled out" registering Muslims either. Nor have I "ruled out" painting my house orange. Nor sticking a pencil through my hand.

Actually I've never mentioned any of those things. Because there's no reason to even bring up such silliness.

Does that mean I favor them?

The leftist fanatics are sinking deeper than I've ever seen them, trying to make up things that Republicans "haven't ruled out". Obviously so they could lie about them and pretend they favored any of them.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea.
Trump actually said it twice, the first time was a sit down interview with Yahoo the day before.

Trump crosses new line, endorses database for Muslim Americans
Did he specifically say that?? I don't think so, The medias little gotcha questions are getting a little tired don't you think??

Trump actually said it twice, the first time was a sit down interview with Yahoo the day before.

Did he specifically say that?? I don't think so, The medias little gotcha questions are getting a little tired don't you think??

It's astounding how many believe Trump did say it, even after it's been pointed out it was taken out of context and Yahoo's "reporter" interjected his/her own venom. Then left turds wonder why we think they are gullible sheep

You obviously didn't watch the video where the recording of the Yahoo sit down interview was played. What you call a "gotcha" question was an attempt for Trump to clarify his previous database statement.

It's astounding how many believe Trump did say it, even after it's been pointed out it was taken out of context and Yahoo's "reporter" interjected his/her own venom. Then left turds wonder why we think they are gullible sheep
You have it ass backwards. The Yahoo sit down interview was the day before, the follow up at the campaign event the next day was a NBC reporter.

It depends on what, the definition of what "is"... Is ??

Forum List

Back