Trump wants Muslim registry

And this is what Trump said the day before that prompted the reporter's question. The reporter was giving Trump a chance to qualify his Yahoo comment, and trump doubled down on it.

Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said. “And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”
Thanks for confirming: Trump never suggested registering Muslims in a database.

And when a liberal reporter suggested it, Trump ignored him and kept talking about looking at mosques instead.

i wonder if jews or blacks or catholics or gays are next. that seems to be how those types of things go.
Could be.

Reporters lied about Trump suggesting we register Muslims.

They may well lie about Republicans wanting to oppress Jews next.

They are liberals, after all. Such lies are right up their alley, as they have demonstrated here.

Liberals have hinted and hedged at a complete GUN Registry system in the US because 'guns Kill People' or whatever - they're dangerous.

At the same time, while not all Muslims are terrorists it seems almost all terrorists are Muslim...and are dangerous.

So, just throwing this out there, neutrally, for discussion....if we have to register all guns because they and their owners are potentially dangerous then why not register Muslims, who are also potentially dangerous?

People are not things or possesions. That's why.

Here's the truth Libtards, if you can deal with it:

Donald Trump was talking about his proposal for a wall on our southern border. A "reporter" asked out of the blue, if he would “require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion.”

Trump ignored the question and kept talking about the wall, and about monitoring mosques as the U.S. has done many times in past years. “We’re going to have to–we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely. We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

The "reporter" then announced that Trump hadn't actually "ruled out" the reporter's idea of registering Muslims... and hey! That meant that Trump approved of it!

In truth Trump had never even mentioned it. He ignored the reporter's proposal with the contempt it deserved.

But the lie was planted: Trump approves of registering Muslims in a special database!

It's the latest in a series of outright fibs the media and other Democrats have ginned up about Republicans. These people know Trump never approved of their suggestion to register Muslims. But they're willing to keep the lie going, in hopes of fooling other people into thinking it was true anyway.

This is what the media's "we tell people what actually happened" has come to.

Naturally, liberals across the country are chiming in as hard and fast as possible: "Trump wants to register Muslims!"

Even when it's pointed out to them that Trump never suggested and certainly never approved of it, the liberals go on screaming as loudly as they can, "Trump wants to register Muslims in a database!"

Trump didn't have to lift a finger. The liberal reporter made up the charge out of thin air, and now the liberals are trying to spread it as though it was true.

Is there any depths these people won't sink to?

See the original fib here: https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donal...537878070.html
Of course, your whole post is a lie, told to you by your MewssiahRushie and mindlessly parroted by you.

This is a teachable moment on how easily the DittoNazis will believe any lie fed to them no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

The reporter did not ask the question "out of the blue" as the pathological liar Porky told his skulls full of mush, Trump had actually discussed his Muslim registry the day before in a sit down interview with Yahoo. The reporter you and your MessiahRushie are lying about then asked Trump the question to give him an opportunity to clarify or back track, so it was not out of the blue and it was not a gotcha. But Trump doubled down on the Muslim registry and didn't back track and now the liars have no choice but lie about the media, their old standby when caught with their foot in their lying mouth.

And this is what Trump said the day before that prompted the reporter's question. The reporter was giving Trump a chance to qualify his Yahoo comment, and trump doubled down on it.

Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said. “And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”
Thanks for confirming: Trump never suggested registering Muslims in a database.

And when a liberal reporter suggested it, Trump ignored him and kept talking about looking at mosques instead.
As sure, "we're going to have to" does not mean "we're going to have to." :asshole:

Did he specifically say that?? I don't think so, The medias little gotcha questions are getting a little tired don't you think??

It's astounding how many believe Trump did say it, even after it's been pointed out it was taken out of context and Yahoo's "reporter" interjected his/her own venom. Then left turds wonder why we think they are gullible sheep
You have it ass backwards. The Yahoo interview was the day before, the follow up at the campaign event the next day was a NBC reporter.

You're a sheep. It doesn't help you left loons the majority of you still believe Sarah Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house. LOL

Link?

House Call

This from a total left Lib-a-tard sight... Dumba$$
I was asking for a link that proves:"the majority of you still believe Sarah Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house."

Do you have one?

i wonder if jews or blacks or catholics or gays are next. that seems to be how those types of things go.
Could be.

Reporters lied about Trump suggesting we register Muslims.

They may well lie about Republicans wanting to oppress Jews next.

They are liberals, after all. Such lies are right up their alley, as they have demonstrated here.
So then what is Trump SIGNING MUSLIMS UP FOR??????

Asked how a Trump administration would actually get Muslim Americans “registered,” the Republican candidate responded, “It would be just good management.” Asked if that would include going into mosques, Trump added, “To different places. You sign them up at different – but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.”

I for one believe registering Muslims is the right thing to do. And monitor all mosques for "hate speech" - closing those that routinely call for jihad or the destruction of Israel.

Muslims condone and even urge sex with little children of both sexes, female genital mutilation, and rape this making them sex offenders.

Register Muslims.
The stupidity of history is with us again.
Register Muslims.

Yes and it come out of that progressive/democrat party. go to any leftwing hate site you'll see it

Can you read Staph? Your boy Donald wants to register Muslims. He is a bigoted, fascist, egomaniac.

I am not a Trump supporter, but what I got out of that exchange was the reporter was baiting Trump using the word database. Trump said the bottom line is all immigrants should be here legally. If you immigrate to this country from anywhere you are registered in a database just like everyone who is born here.

Register Muslims.
Register Muslims.

Yes and it come out of that progressive/democrat party. go to any leftwing hate site you'll see it

Can you read Staph? Your boy Donald wants to register Muslims. He is a bigoted, fascist, egomaniac.

I am not a Trump supporter, but what I got out of that exchange was the reporter was baiting Trump using the word database. Trump said the bottom line is all immigrants should be here legally. If you immigrate to this country from anywhere you are registered in a database just like everyone who is born here.

He was asked to clarify...

NBC: Should there be a database system that tracks Muslims of this country?

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases. We should have a lot of systems. And today, you can do it. But right now we have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall and we cannot let what’s happening to this country happening –

NBC: Is that something your White House would like to do?

TRUMP: I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Asked how a Trump administration would actually get Muslim Americans “registered,” the Republican candidate responded, “It would be just good management.” Asked if that would include going into mosques, Trump added, “To different places. You sign them up at different – but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Trump crosses new line, endorses database for Muslim Americans

It's astounding how many believe Trump did say it, even after it's been pointed out it was taken out of context and Yahoo's "reporter" interjected his/her own venom. Then left turds wonder why we think they are gullible sheep
You have it ass backwards. The Yahoo interview was the day before, the follow up at the campaign event the next day was a NBC reporter.

You're a sheep. It doesn't help you left loons the majority of you still believe Sarah Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house. LOL

Link?

House Call

This from a total left Lib-a-tard sight... Dumba$$
I was asking for a link that proves:"the majority of you still believe Sarah Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house."

Do you have one?

I love the ignorance of Libtards who, when faced with having to make intelligent responses to posts, divert - especially something that happened more than 7 years ago.

It must be blissful to never have to face the present!

Last time we had a politician with Trump's views he had a little black mustache under his nose...........Trump does not always drink beer but when he does he Goose Steps and throws out his arm in salute..............

I am not a Trump supporter, but what I got out of that exchange was the reporter was baiting Trump using the word database.
Not quite.

Notice what the Right are doing to muddy the waters and punt to their old standby of blaming the media. The Right are pretending that the sit down interview of Trump by Yahoo the day before never happened when Trump's Muslim registry was first discussed and his answer was "We're going to have to." rather than the reporter baiting Trump with something out of the blue, as the Right tell their blame the media lie, the reporter was giving Trump a chance to clarify, explain, or walk back his PREVIOUS Muslim registry comment.

Forum List

Back