Trump wants Muslim registry

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

Topics he doesn't get?

Topics he doesn't GET!?!

What's not to get, exactly, about forcing Muslims to carry special identification and to be registered? This STUMPED him?!?

So now we have two possibilities. Trump is either a Nazi or a full blown retard.

The only question now is, which one of those is the one attracting the rubes?

Maybe it's both. Trump attracts the Nazi vote and the retard vote (although Nazis are a subset of retards). No wonder his numbers are so high!

Last edited:
He would not rule it out.

Nor should he have. The job of POTUS is to protect and defend this nation against ALL enemies, FOREIGN or DEOMESTIC. If that requires registration, tracking, or internment, so be it.
Muslims are not 'our enemies,' terrorists are, regardless their religion.

This hateful idiocy fails as a composition fallacy.
Well, IF less than 1% of Muslims are extremists, then the so-called "good Muslims" should easily be able to stop the crazies. Of course that being if they really want to??

thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

Jeb Bush: Trump's idea to register Muslims 'just wrong'

Hitler would be proud of the GOP front runner...
I wouldn't mind a registry of everyone coming in to the country. If they weren't born here, they should be on a registry or list. What's wrong with that?

Actually we are doing that already since the beginning of dawn. ALL people coming to US legally are registered as immigrants, refugees, working visa, tourist or just plain visitors. That is different from what Trump want. Trump wants a create a special database to track Muslims similar to those criminals that are on probations. If you travel crossing the state you register carrying special id. This applies to all Muslims here in US which includes American Muslim citizens. I could be wrong, but what else is he implying?
It's all over CNN Trump wants to create a database for Muslims followed by Carson saying refugees are rabid dogs.

Sometimes things are not what they seem...certainly when the media gets involved. :rolleyes:

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi

A story is making the rounds on Facebook that claims Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is calling for “ID badges” for American Muslims. The image on the story is of Jewish children wearing yellow starts during the Holocaust. Very frightening–and a lie.
Step 1: Seed. The lie begins with a Yahoo! profile in which Trump is asked, supposedly (the reporter does not provide his exact question), if he would “require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion.”

Trump does not say yes or no. Instead, he dodges the question, and comes back to the question of monitoring mosques (which the U.S. has done in the past): “We’re going to have to–we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

The Yahoo! reporter, Hunter Walker (a hater of note), construes Trump’s answer as follows: “He wouldn’t rule it out.”

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi - Breitbart
So Trump never said he wanted a database of Muslims? Or special identification that noted their religion?

I suspect I'm in some database and my religion is noted, you think not?

Good! Now, let me tattoo a star on your forehead.

I'm Catholic, maybe a cross? In the meantime you'll be receiving a pink "F" :asshole:

You are in bad Catholic. How do you even know you are Catholic?

I wouldn't mind a registry of everyone coming in to the country. If they weren't born here, they should be on a registry or list. What's wrong with that?

Actually we are doing that already since the beginning of dawn. ALL people coming to US legally are registered as immigrants, refugees, working visa, tourist or just plain visitors. That is different from what Trump want. Trump wants a create a special database to track Muslims similar to those criminals that are on probations. If you travel crossing the state you register carrying special id. This applies to all Muslims here in US which includes American Muslim citizens. I could be wrong, but what else is he implying?
It's all over CNN Trump wants to create a database for Muslims followed by Carson saying refugees are rabid dogs.

FACTS!!! It was totally fabricated by the NBC reporter.
READ what happened and I also watched Rachel Maddow last night and agree with Trump!
He didn't say he agreed to it. He was talking about the walls, border... and that's what he thought that idiot reporter was asking!
Read the actually transcript !

Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says,
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind.
Trump has not suggested it.
So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

REPORTER: But is it something your White House would like to implement?

TRUMP: Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

He's still talking about the wall.
He says, "We have to stop people from coming into this country illegally."
So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.
Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Topics he doesn't get?

Topics he doesn't GET!?!

What's not to get, exactly, about forcing Muslims to carry special identification and to be registered? This STUMPED him?!?

So now we have two possibilities. Trump is either a Nazi or a full blown retard.

The only question now is, which one of those is the one attracting the rubes?

Maybe it's both. Trump attracts the Nazi vote and the retard vote (although Nazis are a subset of retards). No wonder his numbers are so high!

Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.
Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Sometimes things are not what they seem...certainly when the media gets involved. :rolleyes:

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi

A story is making the rounds on Facebook that claims Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is calling for “ID badges” for American Muslims. The image on the story is of Jewish children wearing yellow starts during the Holocaust. Very frightening–and a lie.
Step 1: Seed. The lie begins with a Yahoo! profile in which Trump is asked, supposedly (the reporter does not provide his exact question), if he would “require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion.”

Trump does not say yes or no. Instead, he dodges the question, and comes back to the question of monitoring mosques (which the U.S. has done in the past): “We’re going to have to–we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

The Yahoo! reporter, Hunter Walker (a hater of note), construes Trump’s answer as follows: “He wouldn’t rule it out.”

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi - Breitbart
So Trump never said he wanted a database of Muslims? Or special identification that noted their religion?

I'm Catholic, maybe a cross? In the meantime you'll be receiving a pink "F" :asshole:

I'm pretty sure I know I'm a Catholic. Good grief, go try and impress someone that buys your BS and leave this to us adults

We can post all the TRUTHS and FACTS of the interview and the leftist/progressives on here will simply ignore them. Their little, channeled minds cannot accept anything other than what their extreme left masters tell them.

LPRAs are already known to the INS – that's not the issue; at issue is seeking to disadvantage a class of persons predicated solely on their religion.

Compelling only Muslims to 'register' – citizen and resident alien alike – simply because they are Muslim is not rational, there is no objective, documented evidence in support, and it pursues no proper legislative end; it seeks only to make Muslims different from everyone else in violation of the Constitution.

The notion is also repugnant to who we are as a people, to our traditions, principles, beliefs, and laws – this is not who we are as Americans, we are better than that.

Muslims are not 'our enemies,' terrorists are, regardless their religion.

The fact that they're FOREIGNERS is what makes me have to believe they are a potential threat.

Islam isn't any more of a theeat than Christianity is. It's people here who have allegiance to any Entity or Philisophy other than America and our Traditional Values that is a potential threat.

Wow. You are actually the living embodiment of the parody I have been making of left and right tards!

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

I love how you just make shite up...keeps things entertaining. :p
I guess Fox isn't showing Trump's interviews.

We can post all the TRUTHS and FACTS of the interview and the leftist/progressives on here will simply ignore them. Their little, channeled minds cannot accept anything other than what their extreme left masters tell them.

Yep, and notice they have no problems in spreading the lies for their party. that's what they call useful tools. their party loves them because they don't spend a dime paying them to spread it, they'll go out and do it for free. that's what I call useful fools.
and also they are people without any honor, they don't see anything wrong with SPREADING LIES even though they know that isn't what they said.

Yep, and notice they have no problems in spreading the lies for their party. that's what they call useful tools. their party loves them because they don't spend a dime paying them to spread it, they'll go out and do it for free. that's what I call useful fools.
and also they are people without any honor, they don't see anything wrong with SPREADING LIES even though they know that isn't what they said.

GO DONALD!

YOU ARE 100% WRONG! HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED!

This was a totally made up ambushed question that was never suggested till the reporter did!!!

RUSH: So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.

RUSH: "It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country?
First of all, the very fact that your lying scum MessiahRushie says that Trump never said it is absolute unassailable proof that Trump said it and said it more than once.

So lets break down Porky's lies.

The first lie, marked in red, is that Trump has NEVER discussed HIS Muslim registry before his campaign event in Iowa. The fact is that Trump discussed HIS Muslim registry the day BEFORE in a sit down interview with Yahoo at Trump Tower in NYC, so in fact, the reporter in Iowa WAS bouncing off what Trump said the day before.

The next lie is that Trump was talking about the wall, and there is no way Trump could have known he was being asked about HIS Muslim registry. Except Trump specifically mentions that you SIGN UP the Muslims using good management. Well, Porky's lie begs the question, What does SIGNING UP have to do with a wall????

Here is the pregnant part of your lying scum MessiahRushie's transcript that you left out;

REPORTER: Muslims specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

TRUMP: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

REPORTER: Would you go to mosques and sign these people up into the system?

TRUMP: Different places. You sign 'em up at different -- but it's all about management. Our country has no management.

I'm pretty sure I know I'm a Catholic. Good grief, go try and impress someone that buys your BS and leave this to us adults

Actually I think you are a kid because I'm also a Catholic and I know tons of Catholic but none as cruel as you calling people cockroaches. You should be ashamed of your self.

Forum List

Back