trump wants Pence investigated for refusing to overturn his 2020 election loss

History books will talk about the stolen election of 2020. Schools will teach our great grandchildren about it.
oag7hvi8hcb61.jpg

h9hj56xji8f81.jpg

History books will talk about the stolen election of 2020. Schools will teach our great grandchildren about it.
I keep hearing this over and over again. What do you mean by schools?

I can tell you that here in Washington, the schools don't even mention that Bill Clinton was impeached. My son, a freshman who has taken a basic civics courses for at least 2 trimesters (this year and one in middle school) does not even know who Bill Clinton is. He knows Hillary Clintons name only because I listen to a lot of political commentary.

To be quite frank, I doubt anything short of poly sci in higher learning institutions will even mention Trump existed in 10 years. Past that, he may not be mentioned at all unless directly covering impeachment concepts in legal classes.

The left is putting way to much stock in this idea that Trump will be meaningful to history in any way let alone the fact that he went through 2 impeachments where he was not convicted.

No they are not but many were. And Republican monitors were ejected from counting rooms in every swing state or could not get close enough to check anything. The election and the recounts had 0 integrity because of these actions. Actions swore to by others present. Affadavits are given under the penalty of perjury. There is no reason not to believe these ordinary people.
Blah, blah ,blah. :blahblah:
Not one state found any impropriety. Every sate certified their election.

Nonsense.

It would have been an unconstitutional act that amounted to sedition.

It was illegal on its face and Pence knew it.

Had Trump used the military to usurp the election would your reaction be "Well take it to court"?

Yea...probably
Challenging an election is not sedition.

Challenging an election is not sedition.
Peacefully...through the courts

Yes.

Raiding the Capitol with the intention of stopping the peaceful turnover of power and attacking LEOs?

Sedition

As evidenced by the indictments handed down

Last edited:
Peacefully...through the courts

Yes.

Raiding the Capitol with the intention of stopping the peaceful turnover o power and attacking LEOs?

Sedition

As evidenced by the indictments handed down
You are a dumbass. Our system of government was never in danger from an unarmed riot. They wanted the election investigated and it never happened. BLM burns shit down and gets praised.

Forum List

Back