Trump wants to buy Greenland

As the Arctic ice continues to melt due to global warming, Greenland’s mineral and energy resources – including iron ore, lead, zinc, diamonds, gold, rare earth elements, uranium and oil – are becoming more accessible.

The Greenland Gold Rush: Promise and Pitfalls of Greenland’s Energy and Mineral Resources

Aside from its natural pristine beauty, Greenland's natural resources are worth many trillions of dollars. Trump would love to rape and pillage those precious resources - while treating the natives like shit.
All you have to do is live a severe austere life with little comforts to prove your devotion to your expressed beliefs. Very few of you do. Can you imagine at all of the awards shows or say the Oscars the Prog agendists all got up and gave all of their wealth for the cause. All of the money directly given to those without. And money spent for improvements in energy efficiency and the eco green.....the eco green michael....your father's eco green programs. How about it? All of the Progs give their wealth for the cause! Nahhhhh...it will come from the peasants again.

Dumbass that's still nothing...and they just toldyou and your dumb orange master to fuck off.
HAHAHAHAHAHA...so,Trump lives in your head...rent free...HAHAHAHA.....such morons and still salty over 2016....

and no...not all settled...Denmark has a hard time paying for Greenland...and it's crumbling economically...same circumstances which lead to the Louisiana purchase or the Alaska one....

go, grab your blanky and hide in your safe space....suck your thumb while you're at it....lol
Huh? Denmark are doing better 4han the US...they are ranked better than us in (health, education, wealth distribution, transparency....) you name it they are better.

Man, this would be so great. Dump California. Add Greenland.

Trump Eyes a New Real-Estate Purchase: Greenland
Hahahahahahaha the dumbest shit you and your idiot say on daily basis. Give us a break is too much to digest.
Greenland GDP is what compared to 5th largest economy ?
And dumb ass Greenland is not really green hahaaha
No but the vast mineral deposits there mean tons of green for the United States, you bumbass plantation minority.
Dumbass that's still nothing...and they just toldyou and your dumb orange master to fuck off.
Never underestimate your President.
True...he does and says the dumbest things.

Ummm, ok.

In conversations with aides, the president has—with varying degrees of seriousness—floated the idea of buying the autonomous Danish territory

WASHINGTON—President Trump made his name on the world’s most famous island. Now he wants to buy the world’s biggest.

The idea of the U.S. purchasing Greenland has captured the former real-estate developer’s imagination, according to people familiar with the deliberations, who said Mr. Trump has, with varying degrees of seriousness, repeatedly expressed interest in buying the ice-covered autonomous Danish territory between the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.

In meetings, at dinners and in passing conversations, Mr. Trump has asked advisers whether the U.S. can acquire Greenland, listened with interest when they discuss its abundant resources and geopolitical importance, and, according to two of the people, has asked his White House counsel to look into the idea.

This may be a brilliant purchase. Greenland is a ripe plum just begging to be plucked. Its business, a hostile take over is an option. This is right up trumps alley. WOW the possibilities.

Ummm, ok.

In conversations with aides, the president has—with varying degrees of seriousness—floated the idea of buying the autonomous Danish territory

WASHINGTON—President Trump made his name on the world’s most famous island. Now he wants to buy the world’s biggest.

The idea of the U.S. purchasing Greenland has captured the former real-estate developer’s imagination, according to people familiar with the deliberations, who said Mr. Trump has, with varying degrees of seriousness, repeatedly expressed interest in buying the ice-covered autonomous Danish territory between the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.

In meetings, at dinners and in passing conversations, Mr. Trump has asked advisers whether the U.S. can acquire Greenland, listened with interest when they discuss its abundant resources and geopolitical importance, and, according to two of the people, has asked his White House counsel to look into the idea.

can we make it a white sanctuary ?

Yeah? But Puerto Rico doesn't? Even though they produce tons of prescription drugs and medical devices?
Expanding welfare isn’t productive haha
Don't be stupider than you have to be kid.
My fcuking sisters are PR and both are welfare whores,, I grew up down the street where they filmed a latin Kings documentary, my high school baseball team was alll Spanish.. all on welfare... I was just in a store behind one she was using her MASS WELFARE CARD to buy her food...

Stop with the ad hominem and debate
You said Puerto Rico didn't produce anything we wanted, I pointed out that they did, you threw out some garbage about expanding welfare, a complete non sequitur meant to distract from facts. You ended the debate before it started.
Great story
Just the facts Ma'am.

No a 51st state. He loses 3-5 billion a year. He has no money except what he is self enriching off the presidency.
head-slap.gif

Expanding welfare isn’t productive haha
My fcuking sisters are PR and both are welfare whores,, I grew up down the street where they filmed a latin Kings documentary, my high school baseball team was alll Spanish.. all on welfare... I was just in a store behind one she was using her MASS WELFARE CARD to buy her food...

You said Puerto Rico didn't produce anything we wanted, I pointed out that they did, you threw out some garbage about expanding welfare, a complete non sequitur meant to distract from facts. You ended the debate before it started.
Great story
Just the facts Ma'am.
You can’t create those either ha

Ummm, ok.

It would be cheaper if Trump followed the Putin method. Find some dupe & support him for Prime Minister of Denmark. Much cheaper.

Great story
Just the facts Ma'am.
I don't have to "create" facts.

Whaddaya think I am, some kinda conservative?

Great story
Just the facts Ma'am.

Democrats are creators of truth ask them lol well ask your self haha

Great story
Just the facts Ma'am.

Are you insane?

You don't create truth.

Things are either true or they aren't.

You conservatives are all nuts.

Great story
Just the facts Ma'am.

Are you insane?

You don't create truth.

Things are either true or they aren't.

You conservatives are all nuts.
71% of new Latinos take welfare.. WE SENT 100 billion of welfare to the island for a storm! They are arresting mayors, city council for stealing most of it.. WE DONT WANT THEM CUT THEM OFF

It would be a good thing to Acquire Greenland... Then mine and drill the shit out of it...

It would be a good thing to Acquire Greenland... Then mine and drill the shit out of it...
Get rid of the effin worthless ice and put farms there.

You DO realize that Greenland is up around the Arctic, right? That means it would be pretty hard to grow crops because the season is so short. Not only that, but most of the ground is tundra and rock.

Get rid of the effin worthless ice and put farms there.

You DO realize that Greenland is up around the Arctic, right? That means it would be pretty hard to grow crops because the season is so short. Not only that, but most of the ground is tundra and rock.
There is also the claiming of territorial waters and a further couple hundred mile economic zone.

Forum List

Back