Trump wants to buy Greenland

Why Did WSJ Make-Up An Unsubstantiated Rumor
Their Cred Just Sank A Little
American Gnus Is Unbelievable
basquebromance said:
Trump is making the white house all about his own emotional needs, instead of the needs of America!
Why Are You Guys Blaming Trump
For An Op-Ed In WSJ

Is it even for sale? :lol:

NO... Denmark is not selling especially to a bunch of guys who will resource strip it to death and pump all the waste into the environment.

Denmark has the highest wind energy production in Europe and are leading maker of wind turbines. They have low lying land.

Seriously are they going to someone like Trump?

Denmark should open talks..

Get him to fly over, then laugh at him to his face... The clown is playing for laughs...

Ummm, ok.

Trump Eyes a New Real-Estate Purchase: Greenland
In conversations with aides, the president has—with varying degrees of seriousness—floated the idea of buying the autonomous Danish territory

WASHINGTON—President Trump made his name on the world’s most famous island. Now he wants to buy the world’s biggest.

The idea of the U.S. purchasing Greenland has captured the former real-estate developer’s imagination, according to people familiar with the deliberations, who said Mr. Trump has, with varying degrees of seriousness, repeatedly expressed interest in buying the ice-covered autonomous Danish territory between the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.

In meetings, at dinners and in passing conversations, Mr. Trump has asked advisers whether the U.S. can acquire Greenland, listened with interest when they discuss its abundant resources and geopolitical importance, and, according to two of the people, has asked his White House counsel to look into the idea.

And we bought the entire Midwest and Alaska. Great move.

Man, this would be so great. Dump California. Add Greenland.

Smart man, as the planet warms more Greenland will be less and less ice covered and all those resources will be there for the taking.
i only heard about this today and need to do some research on whether its a good idea or not and/or what value we could get from it.

all those going GOOD or BAD "immediately" are just doing party line shit and not even looking into the topic itself. surface noise never has been so loud before.

Greenland is covered in ice and Iceland is green...who the hell named these places? :dunno:

Those places were named by Vikings a long time ago. And, the reason they called the ice covered place Greenland, and the green covered place Iceland is because they didn't want people to come to Iceland, so they named it such.
serious? i always wondered why that was pretty reversed.

going to iceland in october and can't wait to use my pentax k1 to get some great shots!

Smart man, as the planet warms more Greenland will be less and less ice covered and all those resources will be there for the taking.
i only heard about this today and need to do some research on whether its a good idea or not and/or what value we could get from it.

all those going GOOD or BAD "immediately" are just doing party line shit and not even looking into the topic itself. surface noise never has been so loud before.

The U.S. has purchased territory from other countries many times. We purchased Alaska from Russia for $7.2 million.

I'm all for it if Trump supporters all move there.

Oh please. How in the world would Democrats live without the tax money from all us "rich" folks? The US would fall in a year if all Republicans left.

The fools on the left would starve to death without us. Food doesn't come from government.

Forum List

Back