Trump wants to re-open schools. Why?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Well, it can't be about his wanting the kids to get an education; we all know that he prefers them stupid, and has said so in the past.

So, what's the Trump logic behind this? What could it possibly be? Hmmm!

Why of course! It's OIL, and gasoline prices!!! Got to get those school buses running and parents hauling little precious to school and picking her up afterwards. Of course! Sorry, it took me so long to figure it out.

Go Trump!!! Bigly!!!

Under California's solution schools aren't necessary. Every student gets As in every subject and all graduates graduate with a 4.0 GPA.

Schools aren't necessary. Only the bureaucracy is necessary. Perfect.

Well, it can't be about his wanting the kids to get an education; we all know that he prefers them stupid, and has said so in the past.
I agree. Why do we need to reopen the schools? Obviously, not ever getting an education and being a stupid shitstain certainly hasn't hurt you.
Who woulda thunk that school buses was what drives the nation's economy?! :eek:

If Trump had read his daily briefings, he might know by now that it's too late to reopen schools. Best we can hope for is summer school in some places or online school for kids to catch kids up.

If Trump had read his daily briefings, he might know by now that it's too late to reopen schools. Best we can hope for is summer school in some places or online school for kids to catch kids up.
The skidmarkPINO's daily briefing.....Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!

Why of course! It's OIL, and gasoline prices!!! Got to get those school buses running and parents hauling little precious to school and picking her up afterwards. Of course! Sorry, it took me so long to figure it out.

Go Trump!!! Bigly!!!
Why does trump want to open schools and democrats won’t? Lol

Schools here would have gone thr the first weeks of June.

Go Trump!!! Bigly!!!
Now THAT is a stupid string! Is that the best Trump you've got, Astro?

Go Trump!!! Bigly!!!
As stupid and demented a thread as there ever has been. My IQ dropped just by reading the OP.
It makes zero sense in any way except that it is anti Donald Trump so that's all that's necessary to
motivate some extra stupid fool to post it.

You claim to be from Oregon. That's already happening here with online "distant" teaching, they call it.

Meh, some other countries are doing the same as well.

Non-issue. If we don't need 'em rip 'em down....

Forum List

Back