Trump wants to strengthen and expand U.S. nuclear capability

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes.”

PALM BEACH, Fla./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump called on Thursday for the country to expand its nuclear weapons capabilities until the world “comes to its senses” - a signal he may support costly efforts to modernize the aging U.S. nuclear arsenal.

During the next decade, U.S. ballistic missile submarines, bombers, and land-based missiles - the three legs of the nuclear triad - are expected to reach the end of their useful lives.

Maintaining and modernizing the arsenal is expected to cost at about $1 trillion dollars over 30 years, according to independent estimates.

“The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes,” Trump said in a post on Twitter.

More: Donald Trump Calls For Expanded Nuclear Capability In Vague Tweet

It seems to me that Trump needs to "come to his senses". Oh well, we may as well let him take us out with one big bang.

We need more nukes to protect us from jihadists!

What the fuck were those nuclear disarmament peaceniks thinking!

There was an earlier story in the media about Putin calling for Russia to increase its nukular weapons capacity.

Putin is bluffing, of course. But boy oh boy did Trump take the bait.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have given the nuclear codes to a tard who can be easily baited.

Putin urges Russian nuclear weapons boost

Trump saw that and just had to tweet the first fucking thing that came into his fluffy head. Never mind that it makes him look like an impulsive idiot reacting to Putin.

Vlad must be laughing his ass off.

"Looks like my hacking is already reaping dividends!"

In Utopia............only nice things happen............everyone is peaceful and everyone is happy..................

Problem is we don't live in Utopia........................it doesn't exist............

The MAD principle is still in play...........and replacing our aging systems to maintain the MAD principle is necessary.......whether you like it or not.........

If the world turns into Utopia.....please let me know and I might change my mind............

“The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes.”

PALM BEACH, Fla./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump called on Thursday for the country to expand its nuclear weapons capabilities until the world “comes to its senses” - a signal he may support costly efforts to modernize the aging U.S. nuclear arsenal
How come the only time lib news outlets use the term COSTLY when reporting government spending is whe it comes to defense spending?

During the next decade, U.S. ballistic missile submarines, bombers, and land-based missiles - the three legs of the nuclear triad - are expected to reach the end of their useful lives.

Maintaining and modernizing the arsenal is expected to cost at about $1 trillion dollars over 30 years, according to independent estimates.

“The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes,” Trump said in a post on Twitter.

More: Donald Trump Calls For Expanded Nuclear Capability In Vague Tweet

It seems to me that Trump needs to "come to his senses". Oh well, we may as well let him take us out with one big bang.

mad.gif

I recall Bill Clinton selling technology to China allegedly for satellite launches that put them 20 years ahead in the ICBM field against the advice of just about every security agency in order to pay off campaign contributors. A couple of years later he made the laughable statement that "for the first time in modern history there are no missiles pointed at the U.S.". Bubba Bill also tried for a Nobel Prize by making friends with the insane regime of North Korea by shipping them nuclear technology to build nuclear energy plants but they built a freaking bomb (sound familiar?). Thanks to the eight years of the pervert in chief's bumbling foreign policy and Barry Hussein's non-stop apology tour the U.S. is forced to build a bigger nuclear arsenal.

Thanks to that Slick Willy dumbshit the US doesn't have the capacity to build a nuclear weapon any more.

Trump wants to fix it and that is a good thing.

Expanding nukes would be a dead issue - if President Obama proposed it.

Who gets to pay for all this shit Trump is proposing? National debt no longer an issue?

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg

There was an earlier story in the media about Putin calling for Russia to increase its nukular weapons capacity.

Putin is bluffing, of course. But boy oh boy did Trump take the bait.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have given the nuclear codes to a tard who can be easily baited.

Things could be worse. Joe Biden could be President.

Forum List

Back