Trump Wants To Take Away Former Intelligence Agency Employees Security Clearances

Sooo he wants to take away the 1st Amendment rights of former federal employees to be able to talk about their life experiences because he doesn't like what they have to say. His excuses is they are making money off of it and that what they are saying is lies.

So a couple of things here... Almost EVERY former higher up federal employee have done interviews, done speeches, and written books after their retirement. That includes former Presidents. Why is Trump picking on ONLY people saying bad things about him? Shouldn't this be a universal decision to take it away from ALL FORMER federal employees?

The second and largest thing is, they are using the excuse that it is inappropriate to criticize Trump because of their former position and that they are doing so without any evidence. Well then does Trump want them to instead go on air and tell the truth and all the stuff they know whether it is Top Secret information? What a chicken shit thing for the White House to say... "You can't criticize the President about something you aren't showing proof of" when they KNOW that they can't share the Top Secret information they DO KNOW.

WHAT WAS THIS THREAD MOVED OR REMOVED. Straight up NEWS story, posted in real time

Huh? This is in current events where I put it.

Wait, so Ringel05 now you have an issue with me? I thought we were joking around the other day. I just like to know who my enemies are. :)
WTF are you talking about? Enemies? :eusa_eh:

You take this shit waaaaay too seriously, see a shrink.

Sooo he wants to take away the 1st Amendment rights of former federal employees to be able to talk about their life experiences because he doesn't like what they have to say. His excuses is they are making money off of it and that what they are saying is lies.

So a couple of things here... Almost EVERY former higher up federal employee have done interviews, done speeches, and written books after their retirement. That includes former Presidents. Why is Trump picking on ONLY people saying bad things about him? Shouldn't this be a universal decision to take it away from ALL FORMER federal employees?

The second and largest thing is, they are using the excuse that it is inappropriate to criticize Trump because of their former position and that they are doing so without any evidence. Well then does Trump want them to instead go on air and tell the truth and all the stuff they know whether it is Top Secret information? What a chicken shit thing for the White House to say... "You can't criticize the President about something you aren't showing proof of" when they KNOW that they can't share the Top Secret information they DO KNOW.
Well of course. These people all pose a threat to Trump, as they are not bound by the rules of obedience and decor that current employees of his administration must recognize. Trump fears nothing more than attacks on his fragile ego.

WHAT WAS THIS THREAD MOVED OR REMOVED. Straight up NEWS story, posted in real time

Wait, so Ringel05 now you have an issue with me? I thought we were joking around the other day. I just like to know who my enemies are. :)

Nah, no need to see a shrink, I'll just go outside and soak up some chem trails.

I'm still wondering why it is okay for civilian government officials to retain their clearance after leaving their job, when the military cancels your clearance when you are discharged or retired.

Nah, no need to see a shrink, I'll just go outside and soak up some chem trails.
Sounds like a plan. :thup:

Me I'm just trying to wake up from an unintended afternoon nap, my home office chair is really comfortable. :D

I'm still wondering why it is okay for civilian government officials to retain their clearance after leaving their job, when the military cancels your clearance when you are discharged or retired.
Unless different rules apply to them that don't apply to the typical federal employee they don't retain their clearances when those clearances lapse.

And you snowflakes have been saying that for 20 years, regarding Hillary...
Democrats protect other Democrats from prosecution.

You yourself know Hillary violated laws. If you don't you're an idiot.

Only an idiot hears the FBI declare they recovered more than 15,000 pieces of evidence of violations of the FOIA and FRA, evidence Hillary tried to destroy, and still claim Hillary violated no laws.

It's because they may have been working on something before the election and were replaced by a new person by the new President, and are needed to come back in and talk about it, or if there is an emergency that they need their help.

And you snowflakes have been saying that for 20 years, regarding Hillary...
Just because Obama's goon squad gave her a pass doesn't change the fact that the majority of Americans know she is slimy and corrupt and guilty as hell....

guess she is going to clear the dems field and run again....great news!

Well of course. These people all pose a threat to Trump, as they are not bound by the rules of obedience and decor that current employees of his administration must recognize. Trump fears nothing more than attacks on his fragile ego.
These people are all proven threats to our Democracy and national security.

Unless different rules apply to them that don't apply to the typical federal employee they don't retain their clearances when those clearances lapse.

It does kind of make me wonder though, do they do that with ALL military personnel? When a person leaves the military, in certain positions that may be under high demand, they can be called back to active duty if they are needed up until they reach a certain age. I had a buddy that was in intelligence and could speak Spanish, Russian, and another one. I forget what it was, but I think he said he could get called back into service until up age 45 I believe.

It does kind of make me wonder though, do they do that with ALL military personnel? When a person leaves the military, in certain positions that may be under high demand, they can be called back to active duty if they are needed up until they reach a certain age. I had a buddy that was in intelligence and could speak Spanish, Russian, and another one. I forget what it was, but I think he said he could get called back into service until up age 45 I believe.

I was a Personnelman, and was responsible for maintaining service records of personnel. Whenever they were discharged, they had their clearances removed.

Democrats protect
How odd that the republican presidents and congressed and law enforcement appointees have not acted on your fantasies, given that you are so certain they are true. I wonder which explanation is simpler?

1) these Republicans are all part of a vast, Democratic party conspiracy to protect Hillary Clinton

Or

2) you are a delusional freak, peddling fantasy

Hmm, tough call...

I was a Personnelman, and was responsible for maintaining service records of personnel. Whenever they were discharged, they had their clearances removed.

But why would they do that when certain people could be called back into active duty for emergency situations? My buddy was 44 and was worried it could happen at any time a year or so ago due to issues with Russia.

/——/ The First Amendment does apply to intelligence agents.

As far as I know the only way they get to keep their clearance is if they take on a government or government contract job and the clearance is transferred to the appropriate agency.

Democrats protect
How odd that the republican presidents and congressed and law enforcement appointees have not acted on your fantasies, given that you are so certain they are true. I wonder which explanation is simpler?

1) these Republicans are all part of a vast, Democratic party conspiracy to protect Hillary Clinton

Or

2) you are a delusional freak, peddling fantasy

Hmm, tough call...
So you are an idiot who heard the FBI declare they gpu d over 15,000 pieces of evidence proving Hillary broke the FOIA & FRA and still claim she is innocent.

'Nuff said.

But why would they do that when certain people could be called back into active duty for emergency situations? My buddy was 44 and was worried it could happen at any time a year or so ago due to issues with Russia.
The clearance would have to be reinstated and even that requires another background check, he was probably worried for nothing.

Forum List

Back