Trump warned about Brussels in January and was attacked by NYT

But but but Christians blow up abortion clinics every once and awhile.

So........

To be fair anyone with half a brain should know it's a bad idea to allow unfettered muslim immigration.
Which I guess explains the liberal mindset....
But but but Christians were involved in the crusades in the middle ages!!!!

So.......

Trump is wrong about muslims.

Trump is right a lot.
On some things, yeah, most things politically, he has not got a clue.
Speaking of not having a clue. LOL
Ah, recognizing your limitations is a start. I know you are glad that Trump is going to lose in the primary as well as possibly lose in AZ and ID. It's a good day for America.
The world is just going to hell in a hand basketball. I'm just requesting real butter on my popcorn.

Use common sense people. Should America be taking this chance?

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

The Muslim invasion of Europe has been a great success for terrorists.

This is only the beginning of the end for Europe.

They have no one to blame except themselves.

Sadly, the mush headed "Progressives" want the same thing for the USA....

Wow. Trump was actually aware the Belgium is a security nightmare. I wonder who told him.

Someone who failed to tell liberals. Or the European Union.
No. It's hardly news. It is surprising that the Donald was actually as informed as any inquiring mind was. And hardly prescient, as the OP contended

And yet, Trump is the bad guy for discussing it, or suggesting that something be done about it.

WHile those who policies on HIgh Immigration and Unrestricted Travel has led to mass murder are lauded as so enlightened.

Liberal definition of xenophobic - identifying obvious assimilation issues publicly without capitulating to politically correct ideology.

so the ladies of the "View"

appeared to soften on Trump

in retrospect after the Brussels terrorist attack

Attacked by the same Left that has completely dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. And attempting to do here in the U.S. Once again, Trump was just speaking truth & reality.

Last edited:
There are so many no go zones in europe now they will never be rid of the butchers.

Yeah, could be too late. The Left has devastated Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. I doubt things will ever be the same. To some extent, they've lost their countries.

Forum List

Back