Trump Was Right - Climate Management, Not Climate Change Responsible For Ca Fires

Trump showed he is ignorant of the whole thing over and over again. His remarks made me wonder if he had ever even been outdoors.
If you let forest litter build up for years on the ground, and never let it burn, never remove dead trees, never manage your forest, you can't act surprised when it catches on fire and burns everything.

Well, rational people can't act surprised. Leftists can...and instead of blaming the rules they set up forbidding proper forest management, they'll blame the boogeyman.
California has never picked up that litter

Few states can afford it
You don't pick it up, you moron, you burn it out. A little burns fast, doesn't set living trees on fire, returns nutrients to the soil, and helps germinate native species' seeds.

A lot burns very hot, catches living trees on fire, and sterilizes the soil.

Trump showed he is ignorant of the whole thing over and over again. His remarks made me wonder if he had ever even been outdoors.
If you let forest litter build up for years on the ground, and never let it burn, never remove dead trees, never manage your forest, you can't act surprised when it catches on fire and burns everything.

Well, rational people can't act surprised. Leftists can...and instead of blaming the rules they set up forbidding proper forest management, they'll blame the boogeyman.

Few states can afford it
It's a bullshit argument for California anyway. They have a land management problem that may not have a solution that can be had at any price..

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires...

Climate Experts Suggest Trump Was Right When He Blamed California’s Wildfires On Land Management

Trump was full of shit and so is the Daily Caller.

Not nearly as full of shit as you. Can’t deny the message so deflect. Try to get educated.

The Daily Caller is not a creditable source. And the world laughed when Donald Trump said you have to rake the leaves to prevent forest fires.

Funny, snowflakes now think they are smarter than actual scientists....

Bwuhahahaha....

I live in a national forest, I am an avid outdoorsman, years ago I was a volunteer fireman and know a thing or two about land management. I can guarantee without reservation that I know more about forestry than president dumb-dumb.

I only wish I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth.
Ain't it great how you can come to know so much using a shovel and an axe. LOL

There is a large forested area managed by the National Forest Service not ten miles from where I am. Every year they controlled-burn portions of it, and alternate areas, so that every 5 years or so, all the forested areas have had their floor litter burned off.

They don't have any out-of-control fires. None. Unlike, say, CA, which burns every year.

Apparently, climate change doesn't affect Kentucky.
No not at all. You need to get out more often, or get better informed. Get out your rake, there Buckwheat.

"Hot, dry weather over the last two months has left much of the state in a moderate to severe drought. The conditions have stripped much of the moisture from the state’s forests as leaves begin to fall from trees, creating additional fuel for fires to burn."

"The state’s forestry division recorded 107 wildfires in September, a month that typically doesn’t see any fires. And only two days into October, five fires are burning across the state, according to Kentucky’s Wildland Fire Management."

Drought Fueling Hazardous Kentucky Wildfire Season
I was speaking of the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, which prescribe-burns 10,000 acres annually. And it's worked great. In February of 2016, there was a wildfire that was contained to 44 acres.

That's what proper forestry management looks like.
Did you notice the date of the story I linked? It is current. The story said it is dry, as in drought and unusual. Sounds like change to me.
Droughts are not a new invention of Exxon.

droughts come and go naturally

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires...

Climate Experts Suggest Trump Was Right When He Blamed California’s Wildfires On Land Management

Not nearly as full of shit as you. Can’t deny the message so deflect. Try to get educated.

The Daily Caller is not a creditable source. And the world laughed when Donald Trump said you have to rake the leaves to prevent forest fires.
Yeah, that's funny. Meanwhile, California burns to the ground because liberals don't know shit about forestry management.

Yeah, that's funny. Meanwhile, California burns to the ground because liberals don't know shit about forestry management.

Neither does Trump nor those in this thread standing up for what he said.

And the world laughed when Donald Trump said you have to rake the leaves to prevent forest fires.
The world laughed when you and Schiff said a law exists affording whistle blowers anonymity and immunity....

Few states can afford it
You can't get to most of it.
I think people have some vision that the forests look something like Little Red Riding Hood walking through a flat forest.

Last edited:

How's California's forestry management working out? Hint: Not very well.

Few states can afford it
I think people have some vision that the forests look something like Little Red Riding Hood walking through a flat forest.
Controlled burns of that magnitude are not as easy as they sound

Few states can afford it
Controlled burns of that magnitude are not as easy as they sound
It's cheaper and easier than rebuilding half your state when it burns.

That's because "forest management" has NOTHING to do with California forest fires. These fires are due to old, decrepit transformers on your "for profit" private utilities. It's not profitable to replace outdated equipment.

Trump is an idiot and the whole world laughed when he made his ridiculous statements about forest management.

That's because "forest management" has NOTHING to do with California forest fires. These fires are due to old, decrepit transformers on your "for profit" private utilities. It's not profitable to replace outdated equipment.

Trump is an idiot and the whole world laughed when he made his ridiculous statements about forest management.
Loved how he talked about Finland raking their forests

Certainly there is a land management issue- by the Federal government which owns most of the wildland in California.

However, suggesting that a bunch of people with rakes will solve the problem.....well suggest that to Australia right now.

“You gotta take care of the floors. You know the floors of the forest, very important,” he said before mentioning a conversation with Finnish president Sauli Niinistö. “They spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don’t have any problem.”

Just because you didn’t grow up in the forest you think other people didn’t.
Just because you & Schiff didn't read the Whistle Blower Law you think no one else did and get caught lying your ass off..Got that link yet, lil' lying snowflake?

(BTW, I'm a Native American born and raised in the country, you idiot... :p. )

Forum List

Back