Trump Was Right - Climate Management, Not Climate Change Responsible For Ca Fires

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires....

BEFORE HUMANS - Over millions of years nature evolved a process for managing land and forests, spring cleaning if you will. Each year nature starts low intensity fires that burn off the small amount of trash, accumulated dead debris and kills off a bunch of bugs to manage their population. This allows for new growth on the forest floor without harming the existing trees the trees have evolved to survive this.

AFTER HUMANS - Then humans invaded these areas and build roads, houses, and businesses. OMG nature started a fire lets rush over there and stamp it out. 40 years later instead of a few inches of dead debris to burn off there's 3 feet of dead debris e.g. fuel piled up. Now when a fire starts it burns so HOT it obliterates everything in its path including the trees.

The link works fine, and a professor of fire science from Berkeley agreed with Trump. You are pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Second posting works fine, first one didn't.

They found 2 people who agree with them.

Everyone else says differently.

In a hundred years, no ones gonna care. They blame everything on climate change. One idiot on the recent award show blamed it for the wildfires in Australia. It was arson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are hundreds of fires burning in Australia. A few were started deliberately. Most were not.
Have you shared this with the Australians yet?

:p
They know.

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires...

Climate Experts Suggest Trump Was Right When He Blamed California’s Wildfires On Land Management

We had a drought and could not manage our land as well as we otherwise would.
Drought does not stop 'land management'. There's more to it than just making sure everything is watered well enough.

:p
Explain that one too.

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires....

BEFORE HUMANS - Over millions of years nature evolved a process for managing land and forests, spring cleaning if you will. Each year nature starts low intensity fires that burn off the small amount of trash, accumulated dead debris and kills off a bunch of bugs to manage their population. This allows for new growth on the forest floor without harming the existing trees the trees have evolved to survive this.

AFTER HUMANS - Then humans invaded these areas and build roads, houses, and businesses. OMG nature started a fire lets rush over there and stamp it out. 40 years later instead of a few inches of dead debris to burn off there's 3 feet of dead debris e.g. fuel piled up. Now when a fire starts it burns so HOT it obliterates everything in its path including the trees.
And where do you live, in a vacuum?

Trump showed he is ignorant of the whole thing over and over again. His remarks made me wonder if he had ever even been outdoors.
If you let forest litter build up for years on the ground, and never let it burn, never remove dead trees, never manage your forest, you can't act surprised when it catches on fire and burns everything.

Well, rational people can't act surprised. Leftists can...and instead of blaming the rules they set up forbidding proper forest management, they'll blame the boogeyman.

You don't understand, fire could have caused climate change = Satan.

There is a large forested area managed by the National Forest Service not ten miles from where I am. Every year they controlled-burn portions of it, and alternate areas, so that every 5 years or so, all the forested areas have had their floor litter burned off.

They don't have any out-of-control fires. None. Unlike, say, CA, which burns every year.

Apparently, climate change doesn't affect Kentucky.

Trump showed he is ignorant of the whole thing over and over again. His remarks made me wonder if he had ever even been outdoors.
If you let forest litter build up for years on the ground, and never let it burn, never remove dead trees, never manage your forest, you can't act surprised when it catches on fire and burns everything.

Well, rational people can't act surprised. Leftists can...and instead of blaming the rules they set up forbidding proper forest management, they'll blame the boogeyman.
Tell that to the Federal Govt who own/manage over 60% of California's forest land. Get rational with that.

Tell that to the Federal Govt who own/manage over 60% of California's forest land. Get rational with that.
Whoever's preventing responsible forest management in CA is fucking up. I don't care who it is.

There is a large forested area managed by the National Forest Service not ten miles from where I am. Every year they controlled-burn portions of it, and alternate areas, so that every 5 years or so, all the forested areas have had their floor litter burned off.

They don't have any out-of-control fires. None. Unlike, say, CA, which burns every year.

No not at all. You need to get out more often, or get better informed. Get out your rake, there Buckwheat.

"Hot, dry weather over the last two months has left much of the state in a moderate to severe drought. The conditions have stripped much of the moisture from the state’s forests as leaves begin to fall from trees, creating additional fuel for fires to burn."

"The state’s forestry division recorded 107 wildfires in September, a month that typically doesn’t see any fires. And only two days into October, five fires are burning across the state, according to Kentucky’s Wildland Fire Management."

Drought Fueling Hazardous Kentucky Wildfire Season

No not at all. You need to get out more often, or get better informed. Get out your rake, there Buckwheat.

"Hot, dry weather over the last two months has left much of the state in a moderate to severe drought. The conditions have stripped much of the moisture from the state’s forests as leaves begin to fall from trees, creating additional fuel for fires to burn."

"The state’s forestry division recorded 107 wildfires in September, a month that typically doesn’t see any fires. And only two days into October, five fires are burning across the state, according to Kentucky’s Wildland Fire Management."

I was speaking of the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, which prescribe-burns 10,000 acres annually. And it's worked great. In February of 2016, there was a wildfire that was contained to 44 acres.

That's what proper forestry management looks like.

I was speaking of the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, which prescribe-burns 10,000 acres annually. And it's worked great. In February of 2016, there was a wildfire that was contained to 44 acres.

Did you notice the date of the story I linked? It is current. The story said it is dry, as in drought and unusual. Sounds like change to me.

Did you notice the date of the story I linked? It is current. The story said it is dry, as in drought and unusual. Sounds like change to me.
Oh, well, than, that's proves man is altering the climate.

Oh, wait -- no, it doesn't.

No matter, huh? Still changing. Like Louisiana swamp grass growing in Ohio.

No matter, huh? Still changing. Like Louisiana swamp grass growing in Ohio.
Very few people deny the climate is changing.

Rational people deny destroying the economies of the Western world will stop it.

And where do you live, in a vacuum?

Are you questioning scientists?

California has never picked up that litter

Few states can afford it

Trumps.....Rake the Forest solution
is juvenile

rake.jpg

Forum List

Back