Trump Was Right - Climate Management, Not Climate Change Responsible For Ca Fires

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires...

Climate Experts Suggest Trump Was Right When He Blamed California’s Wildfires On Land Management

And what these climate change advocates fail to realize is that Climate Change = Weather. That's all you need to know.
Lol, no.

The link works fine, and a professor of fire science from Berkeley agreed with Trump. You are pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Second posting works fine, first one didn't.

They found 2 people who agree with them.

Everyone else says differently.

I love when snowflakes try to insult sources because they can't disprove what is being reported....

I love it when you RWI's reach for anything positive, even if it's FAKE news.
Sure, one scientist may have made this claim, but it is hilarious that THIS is the one scientist you believe.

I love when snowflakes try to insult sources because they can't disprove what is being reported....

Sure, one scientist made have made this claim, but it is hilarious that THIS is the one scientist you believe.
I love it when snowflakes claim the only trustworthy scientist is one who agrees with their ideology / agenda....

:p

And Australia's fires were caused by arsonists, not climate change.

Leftists lied about that too, all they do is lie. My hope is people start suing the propaganda outlets for false information.

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires...

Climate Experts Suggest Trump Was Right When He Blamed California’s Wildfires On Land Management

And what these climate change advocates fail to realize is that Climate Change = Weather. That's all you need to know.
Lol, no.

The link works fine, and a professor of fire science from Berkeley agreed with Trump. You are pathetic.

In a hundred years, no ones gonna care. They blame everything on climate change. One idiot on the recent award show blamed it for the wildfires in Australia. It was arson.

Lol, no.

In a hundred years, no ones gonna care. They blame everything on climate change. One idiot on the recent award show blamed it for the wildfires in Australia. It was arson.

There are hundreds of fires burning in Australia. A few were started deliberately. Most were not.

Lol, no.

There are hundreds of fires burning in Australia. A few were started deliberately. Most were not.
Have you shared this with the Australians yet?

Lol, no.

Except the recent ones attributed to climate change. Same in California.

Have you shared this with the Australians yet?

Trump started them in Australia. There are unidentifiable witnesses.

Jesus. What a dumb fuck who'll swallow anything.

Disinformation and lies are spreading faster than Australia's bushfires

Social media claims of an arson epidemic and obstructive environmentalists have infected mainstream reporting of the bushfire crisis

Lies have spread faster than grassfire during Australia’s unprecedented national emergency.

[...]

Two pieces of disinformation stand out from the rest: that an “arson emergency”, rather than climate change, is behind the bushfires, and that “greenies” are preventing firefighters from reducing fuel loads in the Australian bush.

Disinformation has spread across social media, finding its way into major news outlets, the mouths of government MPs, and across the globe to Donald Trump Jr and prominent right-wing conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones.

Mismanagement of land does indeed contribute to wildfires.

Nobody has suggested it doesn't.

Your link comes back "unavailable" but being that's it's daily caller I'm betting it's a bunch of cherrypicked out of context statements that they've twisted to their own nefarious ends.
I think the same. That is a 100% lame article without any context. Fuck Donald Trump. He knows jack shit.

Jesus. What a dumb fuck who'll swallow anything.

Disinformation and lies are spreading faster than Australia's bushfires

Social media claims of an arson epidemic and obstructive environmentalists have infected mainstream reporting of the bushfire crisis

Lies have spread faster than grassfire during Australia’s unprecedented national emergency.

[...]

Two pieces of disinformation stand out from the rest: that an “arson emergency”, rather than climate change, is behind the bushfires, and that “greenies” are preventing firefighters from reducing fuel loads in the Australian bush.

Disinformation has spread across social media, finding its way into major news outlets, the mouths of government MPs, and across the globe to Donald Trump Jr and prominent right-wing conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones.
You are an idiot.

Funny, snowflakes now think they are smarter than actual scientists....

Bwuhahahaha....

Sure, one scientist made have made this claim, but it is hilarious that THIS is the one scientist you believe.
I love it when snowflakes claim the only trustworthy scientist is one who agrees with their ideology / agenda....

obiwonirony.jpg

I didn't read one thing in that article about democrat mismanagement policy.
Please point it out.
Do you know WHO is in charge of Land Management in California? I'll give you a guess....it's NOT a Republican.

We had a drought and could not manage our land as well as we otherwise would.
Drought does not stop 'land management'. There's more to it than just making sure everything is watered well enough.

Forum List

Back