trump was screaming at the TV during Castor's opening statement

WOW! Guess who is NOT going to get paid? Well, you get what you pay for. The trump machine has been a clown show since it's beginning. May as well continue as one.
Was he screaming from the tower he built in your head?
He is not MY master. He Is YOURS! You probably jack off to his photo every night. He is your messiah.....your god.....your Devine one. You MUST obey him or he will become angry at you and maybe even call you names. You cannot let that happen!

TRUMP HAS YOU BY THE SHORT HAIRS!
Trump is a distant memory. But you keep bringing him back. Why? You’re a loser with no career path or ambition. I am on to Dan Crenshaw.
So why did McCarthy go down to Florida to kiss his ring?
Ask McCarthy. Trump will be 78 in 2024. He is a distant memory. Let the Dan Crenshaw era begin.

no tweets, no statements whatsoever, no public appearances, and yet still Trump dominates the news cycle. that's power. proof he's in their heads!

BTW still have the antibodies....so much for the so called experts.

You mean the experts who say you can get reinfected? Those experts?

1612930988394.png

BTW still have the antibodies....so much for the so called experts.

You mean the experts who say you can get reinfected? Those experts?

View attachment 455329

Yep. Why is the Red Cross still begging for my plasma? Please explain that? Says they can happen but are rare. So it means highly unlikely, leftist. Sort of like having 11 toes. Can happen but likely won't.

The party pays..I am fairly certain

Tell that to Rudy.

Disparate...did the first impeachment defense lawyers get paid? Yes

If the party hired him, then he's fine. If Trump hired him as a personal lawyer, then I hope he got paid ahead of time.

Says they can happen but are rare.

Correct.

You forget where you left those goal posts, Trumpster?

LoL
Again why is the Red Cross begging for my plasma, leftist? And you left out that if you get it again the symptoms are very mild. You are a very dishonest person.
You are not "safe" yet...

The party pays..I am fairly certain

Tell that to Rudy.

Disparate...did the first impeachment defense lawyers get paid? Yes

If the party hired him, then he's fine. If Trump hired him as a personal lawyer, then I hope he got paid ahead of time.
It's the party, leftist, stop embarrassing yourself

Again why is the Red Cross begging for my plasma, leftist? And you left out that if you get it again the symptoms are very mild. You are a very dishonest person.

Because it's very probable that it's likely to help. Duh.

That wasn't your original argument, Trumpster. You forget where you left those goal posts?
You said my antibodies wouldn't last. The Red Cross believes reinfection is highly unlikely and I have saved or helped save 36 lives to date. What have you done? You have been worried about Trump's lawyers. Weak sauce, leftist.

Forum List

Back