trump was screaming at the TV during Castor's opening statement

"Multiple people tell me Trump was basically screaming as Castor made a meandering opening argument that struggled to get at the heart of the defence team's argument," said CNN's chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins.

CNN's making shit up again. The Useful Idiots believe it without question.
Is it so hard to believe Trump would act like a whiny little bitch as usual?
It's far easier to believe leftist media is telling lies, and leftist sheep believe it without question.
Really? Have you seen his banned Twitter feed? My god. What a pathetic sack of shit.
How does one see a banned Twitter feed?

Are these tweets some idiot leftist is making up and attributing to him? Because that wouldn't surprise me, either.
Lol well no I was referring to the tweets we all know this whiny little bitch tweeted prior to his ban. You recall that right?
Yes, I saw some. It was really funny how they enraged you idiot lefties.

"Multiple people tell me Trump was basically screaming as Castor made a meandering opening argument that struggled to get at the heart of the defence team's argument," said CNN's chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins.

It's far easier to believe leftist media is telling lies, and leftist sheep believe it without question.
Really? Have you seen his banned Twitter feed? My god. What a pathetic sack of shit.

Are these tweets some idiot leftist is making up and attributing to him? Because that wouldn't surprise me, either.
Lol well no I was referring to the tweets we all know this whiny little bitch tweeted prior to his ban. You recall that right?
lol we were not enraged. We don’t get enraged at toddlers throwing tantrums. Same logic applies to Trump. I guess you like to think we found “offensive” or whatever, but really we just found him pathetic.

lol we were not enraged. We don’t get enraged at toddlers throwing tantrums. Same logic applies to Trump. I guess you like to think we found “offensive” or whatever, but really we just found him pathetic.
Leftists weren't enraged at Trump's tweets?

That's simply wrong.

Forum List

Back