trump was screaming at the TV during Castor's opening statement

Says they can happen but are rare.

Correct.

You forget where you left those goal posts, Trumpster?

LoL
Again why is the Red Cross begging for my plasma, leftist? And you left out that if you get it again the symptoms are very mild. You are a very dishonest person.
Cool story? Begging for your plasma?
Begging! Emails and voice mails. You little bitch, I have posted exact verbiage before. I have helped save 36 lives to date so fuck you.
Personal attacks? Interesting. And we, of course, believe you.
You scared of getting doxxed? Lol

One example...and yes they call me at least every other day as I become eligible

Uh huh....:cool:
You obviously cannot read. Dumb bitch.
Awkward.......you, that is.
You still lying about gas prices while accusing mods of trying to doxx you? Dumb bitch.

Correct.

LoL
Again why is the Red Cross begging for my plasma, leftist? And you left out that if you get it again the symptoms are very mild. You are a very dishonest person.
You are not "safe" yet...

If I get it again the symptoms will be very mild. You scared? I have helped save 36 lives so far with my own plasma aka blood. What have you done to help sans bitch? Eh leftist?
You are kidding me, right? I spent 20 years in the United States Coast Guard. I'm pretty sure that trumps you sitting on your ass giving blood because you didn't protect yourself from getting COVID. :rolleyes:
Protect myself? I was at the hospital with my daughter in early March last year as she got hurt playing basketball. You didn’t save anyone. You were also dishonest. Don’t ask don’t tell?
I saved hundreds, darling. Copied an SOS once that saved a whole ship full of people. You were not wearing a mask, got sick and now sit on your ass and give blood. Whew, big hero.

Do you not understand what Don't Ask Don't Tell means?

if it was a secret ballot, all 100 Senators would vote to impeach Trump. instead, there's a bum rush to finish the whole fiasco and cover up the mess!

Correct.

LoL

If I get it again the symptoms will be very mild. You scared? I have helped save 36 lives so far with my own plasma aka blood. What have you done to help sans bitch? Eh leftist?
You are kidding me, right? I spent 20 years in the United States Coast Guard. I'm pretty sure that trumps you sitting on your ass giving blood because you didn't protect yourself from getting COVID. :rolleyes:
Protect myself? I was at the hospital with my daughter in early March last year as she got hurt playing basketball. You didn’t save anyone. You were also dishonest. Don’t ask don’t tell?
I saved hundreds, darling. Copied an SOS once that saved a whole ship full of people. You were not wearing a mask, got sick and now sit on your ass and give blood. Whew, big hero.

Masks weren’t required on March 3rd. We didn’t shut down til what, two weeks later? I understand that you broke your code of honor, sweetie.

Correct.

LoL

Masks weren’t required on March 3rd. We didn’t shut down til what, two weeks later? I understand that you broke your code of honor, sweetie.
You don’t understand shit. I “broke” nothing and never had to lie about my sexuality.

You want people to treat you like some kind of hero for getting sick and giving blood? Maybe you should have served and you wouldn’t feel the need for such sad validation.

"Multiple people tell me Trump was basically screaming as Castor made a meandering opening argument that struggled to get at the heart of the defence team's argument," said CNN's chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins.

CNN's making shit up again. The Useful Idiots believe it without question.

If it weren't for Trump, JimH52 would be posting pictures of his puppies or kittens. If he could figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer and upload them.

:laughing0301:

How many Trump TDS threads has he started now, 5,900?
I like your on point repartee.

Seriously I doubt a day has gone by in the past 4 years without him posting an anti Trump thread. I don't know, meds maybe and therapy.

LOL Trump is no longer POTUS yet the lefty loons keep him on the board.

Notice none of them are telling us how great Biden is doing? Once all of his EO's kick in they will get a look at exactly what they voted for.

New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly kicked 11,000 workers into the unemployment line. That was day one. You can bet there are some very unhappy New Mexico voters and they won't be the last.

Correct.

LoL

You don’t understand shit. I “broke” nothing and never had to lie about my sexuality.

You want people to treat you like some kind of hero for getting sick and giving blood? Maybe you should have served and you wouldn’t feel the need for such sad validation.
It ain’t validation it’s just a fact. I help save lives you broke your code of honor.

Correct.

LoL

It ain’t validation it’s just a fact. I help save lives you broke your code of honor.
By bringing it up in every thread you post in, it looks like you seeking validation....for doing nothing more than getting sick and sitting on your ass.

How did I break any "code of honor", non serving one? Do you still not understand the concept of DADT?

Correct.

LoL

By bringing it up in every thread you post in, it looks like you seeking validation....for doing nothing more than getting sick and sitting on your ass.

How did I break any "code of honor", non serving one? Do you still not understand the concept of DADT?
You changed your narrative. You said I was careless. I wasn’t. I bring it up because it allows me to bitch as I think our politicians have been terrible in terms of dealing with it and me donating shows I am not just bitching about it. It’s less validation and more cancellation of my bitching.

I understand...perfectly. I do it to make a point. Not everything is as it seems.

Forum List

Back