trump was screaming at the TV during Castor's opening statement

Says they can happen but are rare.

Correct.

You forget where you left those goal posts, Trumpster?

LoL
Again why is the Red Cross begging for my plasma, leftist? And you left out that if you get it again the symptoms are very mild. You are a very dishonest person.
You are not "safe" yet...

If I get it again the symptoms will be very mild. You scared? I have helped save 36 lives so far with my own plasma aka blood. What have you done to help sans bitch? Eh leftist?

Correct.

LoL
Again why is the Red Cross begging for my plasma, leftist? And you left out that if you get it again the symptoms are very mild. You are a very dishonest person.
Cool story? Begging for your plasma?
Begging! Emails and voice mails. You little bitch, I have posted exact verbiage before. I have helped save 36 lives to date so fuck you.

Correct.

LoL
Begging! Emails and voice mails. You little bitch, I have posted exact verbiage before. I have helped save 36 lives to date so fuck you.
Personal attacks? Interesting. And we, of course, believe you.

Correct.

LoL
You scared of getting doxxed? Lol

One example...and yes they call me at least every other day as I become eligible

Correct.

LoL

One example...and yes they call me at least every other day as I become eligible

Uh huh....:cool:

Correct.

LoL

If I get it again the symptoms will be very mild. You scared? I have helped save 36 lives so far with my own plasma aka blood. What have you done to help sans bitch? Eh leftist?
You are kidding me, right? I spent 20 years in the United States Coast Guard. I'm pretty sure that trumps you sitting on your ass giving blood because you didn't protect yourself from getting COVID. :rolleyes:

Correct.

LoL

You obviously cannot read. Dumb bitch.

Correct.

LoL

You obviously cannot read. Dumb bitch.
Awkward.......you, that is.

Correct.

LoL

You are kidding me, right? I spent 20 years in the United States Coast Guard. I'm pretty sure that trumps you sitting on your ass giving blood because you didn't protect yourself from getting COVID. :rolleyes:
Protect myself? I was at the hospital with my daughter in early March last year as she got hurt playing basketball. You didn’t save anyone. You were also dishonest. Don’t ask don’t tell?

Forum List

Back